EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: On second thought, Tavion,
Steven Steve
posted 03-11-2003 01:32:47 AM
kill her.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Korvus
Pancake
posted 03-11-2003 01:41:05 AM
k.
Lashanna
noob
posted 03-11-2003 02:26:41 AM
DESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Teehee, ^-^

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 03-11-2003 02:30:19 AM
Ad-im-ral FYYAARRRRR.

I love saying that name.

FYYAAAAARRRR

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 03-11-2003 03:11:55 AM
i just stoped playing that for the night, getting frustrated with the reborn troopers, they were kicking my but. i love fighting the other bad jedi though, its fun
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 03-11-2003 09:07:37 AM
Next on As EC Turns: Ambiguous video game references!!!
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 03-11-2003 06:41:33 PM
how do you kill the shadow knights?
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Goma
Pancake
posted 03-11-2003 06:50:22 PM
The same way you kill everyone else.

Slashy slash slash slash.

Just takes a little bit longer due to their armor.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 03-11-2003 06:57:45 PM
Force Push, slash, slash, Force Push, slash, slash, etc, etc, etc.

They weren't that hard unless you were trying to run away from one and found another one.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Steven Steve
posted 03-11-2003 08:11:11 PM
quote:
Death of Rats had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
how do you kill the shadow knights?

Use heavy style, use force push to get them down when you're behind them or they jump straight, or try to jump on their heads if you can't do that.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Lord Avatar
Pancake
posted 03-11-2003 08:16:09 PM
*zzzzzzzm* *fsssssh*

*zzzzzzzm* *fsssssh*

*zzzzzzzm* *fsssssh*

Steven Steve
posted 03-11-2003 08:17:24 PM
Do you fear me?

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 03-11-2003 08:24:38 PM
Run, Jedi!

Oof!

AAAAAAARRRRRGH!

Steven Steve
posted 03-11-2003 08:25:51 PM
Where are you going, Jedi?

You are a coward.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: