EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I demand this thread be locked!
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 02-27-2003 10:52:10 PM
It is a shame to me and others.
Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Taran
Dark Prince
posted 02-27-2003 10:53:02 PM
No.
Sean
posted 02-27-2003 10:53:19 PM
Can I make outrageous demands too?
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 02-27-2003 10:53:38 PM
quote:
Taran wrote this stupid crap:
No.

But! But!!! If this thread reaches the masses, then, I will be forever ruined!

Oh, why, why did I post this thread?

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-27-2003 10:53:52 PM
Lenny has been smacked down!

Wait, turn it into a flamewar, that'll work!....or you'll get banned for trolling.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mightion Defensor
posted 02-27-2003 10:54:14 PM
* hums "Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown"...
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 02-27-2003 10:57:33 PM
Hm...NecroPope, then Lenny...

two demands for closure in one day? Talk about disappo...

*remains inanimate*

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Steven Steve
posted 02-27-2003 11:00:34 PM
You're such an ugly, hopeless freak, Len. We don't need to hear you whining anymore.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

diadem
eet bugz
posted 02-27-2003 11:25:09 PM
quote:
Taran obviously shouldn't have said:
No.

All hail da dark prince!

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 02-28-2003 12:46:33 AM
You damned dirty mod goader!
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: