EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: So far The Fox Box suck.
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 02-09-2003 11:31:33 PM
Let's see.

StarGate, ok
Kirby, utter crap.
Fighing Foodons, crap.
Ultimate Muscle, utter crap.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, So far it looks like a keeper. I hope it dosen't sink to crap in later episodes.
The Cramp Twins, wtfy worst than utter crap.
Ultraman Tiga, the orginal reeked but it's alot better than this pile of refuse.

It makes you pine for the burning bed. BTW why Pokemon stayed, while a far superior version Digimon gets the can? Yeah I'll pokeamon, with this rusty dull butter knife.

Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Suddar
posted 02-09-2003 11:34:15 PM
Hey, don't be dissing Kirby.
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 02-09-2003 11:36:31 PM
I sorta like the Kirby Show
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 02-09-2003 11:36:59 PM
Pokemon has the financial backing of Nintendo.

It'll be on the air as long as Nintendo wants it to be.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 02-09-2003 11:37:03 PM
I wanted to see the new Ninja Turles so bad. I mean, I would have killed for it. Really.
Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 02-09-2003 11:39:02 PM
Kirby is ok, but they should get rid of the bossy little girl, the inept little boy, King DDD, and so on. Oh menonknight is ok. This Kirby needs to be made differently.
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 02-09-2003 11:42:50 PM
That's DeDeDe, and "Metaknight".

No wonder you said it sucked.

CBTao
Pancake
posted 02-10-2003 12:46:05 AM
quote:
Densetsu had this to say about Robocop:
Pokemon has is the financial backing of Nintendo.

It'll be on the air as long as Nintendo wants it to be in business.

oho I do the strikey inserty joke of sooth!
edit: made bold to italics for obvious reasons

[ 02-10-2003: Message edited by: CBTao ]

Archer-Penguin
Pancake
posted 02-10-2003 12:49:59 AM
I love the Kirby show! He is so cute!

[center]
Ta-Daa![/center]
Maradon!
posted 02-10-2003 01:00:10 AM
Fighting Foodons has won my award for stupidest show ever concieved by mankind.
Taeolas
Pancake
posted 02-10-2003 01:24:17 AM
Digimon (and Power Rangers for what its worth) are still around and have new eps away. It's just last summer Fox sold off "Fox Kids" and bought the company that makes "Fox Box" which is basically the same one that arranges WB Kid's lineup.

ABC of all people grabbed up the titles that Fox Kids was freeing up, which is why Power Rangers has shown up in ABC"s SatAM line up (including the new Power Rangers Ninja Scrolls or something like that)

Meanwhile, I thought the new season of Digimon (which is actually quite good now that I'm starting to figure out what's going on; it is very similar in feel to the original Digimon) was going to be on ABC as well but I haven't seen it. Instead, I have seen it on WSBK's Sunday Morning Toon block (10:00 AM Eastern). It apparantly repeats Monday at 0800 as well. Dunno if other UPN stations have it either. (I'm lucky, YTV is also showing the new season as well on Saturdays, so I get a double dose and since the two networks are at different points I'm not seeing last weeks ep on the other network or things like that.

Oh and as for Fox Box, I tried to stomach some of the shows but I was turned off immediately. Stargate Infinity isn't worth the paper it's printed on, and of all the shows it's one of the better ones. (I missed TMNT's premier so no comment on that). I find my Sat AM's when I'm up in time are spent with Yu-Gi-Oh, X-Men Evolution, Static Shock, new Digimon and because I'm a glutton for punishment when it comes to Transformers, Transformers Armada on YTV. (Toss He-Man, Justice League and Samurai Jack in the mix too depending on what order WBKids is showing the shows this week and how early I get up)

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 02-10-2003 01:27:41 AM
quote:
Taeolas stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Digimon (and Power Rangers for what its worth) are still around and have new eps away. It's just last summer Fox sold off "Fox Kids" and bought the company that makes "Fox Box" which is basically the same one that arranges WB Kid's lineup.

ABC of all people grabbed up the titles that Fox Kids was freeing up, which is why Power Rangers has shown up in ABC"s SatAM line up (including the new Power Rangers Ninja Scrolls or something like that)

Meanwhile, I thought the new season of Digimon (which is actually quite good now that I'm starting to figure out what's going on; it is very similar in feel to the original Digimon) was going to be on ABC as well but I haven't seen it. Instead, I have seen it on WSBK's Sunday Morning Toon block (10:00 AM Eastern). It apparantly repeats Monday at 0800 as well. Dunno if other UPN stations have it either. (I'm lucky, YTV is also showing the new season as well on Saturdays, so I get a double dose and since the two networks are at different points I'm not seeing last weeks ep on the other network or things like that.

Oh and as for Fox Box, I tried to stomach some of the shows but I was turned off immediately. Stargate Infinity isn't worth the paper it's printed on, and of all the shows it's one of the better ones. (I missed TMNT's premier so no comment on that). I find my Sat AM's when I'm up in time are spent with Yu-Gi-Oh, X-Men Evolution, Static Shock, new Digimon and because I'm a glutton for punishment when it comes to Transformers, Transformers Armada on YTV. (Toss He-Man, Justice League and Samurai Jack in the mix too depending on what order WBKids is showing the shows this week and how early I get up)

Get your countrymen to send us more toons done by Mainframe. They alone have the power to save Transformers. And I want ReBoot back on a bloody network so I can see it.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Sean
posted 02-10-2003 01:28:59 AM
quote:
Maradon XP stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:

Worse than Hamtaro?

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 02-10-2003 01:42:16 AM
There's a wok-wielding bugger with a rice ball for a head who runs around screaming "FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED RICE-AH!"
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 02-10-2003 01:43:43 AM
oh, and a magical transforming snack cart.

Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 02-10-2003 01:54:36 AM
quote:
DƒU had this to say about the Spice Girls:
Worse than Hamtaro?

No.

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 02-10-2003 08:28:57 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Archer-Penguin wrote:
I love the Kirby show! He is so cute!

YES!, yes he is

quote:
Nobody really understood why Maradon XP wrote:

what abotu anapan man?

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 02-10-2003 02:32:59 PM
quote:
Maradon XP had this to say about pies:

from what i hear, it's something like pokemon meets the food network..please tell me it isn't.

The Unholy
Pancake
posted 02-10-2003 05:29:11 PM
quote:
aurywoof had this to say about Knight Rider:
from what i hear, it's something like pokemon meets the food network..please tell me it isn't.

More like Pokemon meets Iron Chef

"Who is he?"
"He's an ***hole sir."
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 02-10-2003 11:44:37 PM
quote:
How.... The Unholy.... uughhhhhh:
More like Pokemon meets Iron Chef

Done properly, I could see myself enjoying that

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Steven Steve
posted 02-10-2003 11:47:18 PM
Isn't it supposed to be Doctor DeDeDe?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Maradon!
posted 02-11-2003 08:30:29 AM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Freschel Spindrift said:
No.

Yes. By a long shot.

quote:
Elvish Crack Piper's account was hax0red to write:
Done properly, I could see myself enjoying that

It's not. If you can concievably fuck up a show about fucking anime children who fucking cook monsters to do battle with eachother, THIS SHOW HAS FUCKED IT UP.

Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 02-11-2003 09:30:46 AM
Go! MACHO TACO!
one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Cheese
Pancake
posted 02-11-2003 10:32:43 AM
What's wrong with Hamtaro? It's cute and its target audience is kids. That doesn't mean it sucks.
**~*Pink Sugar Heart Attack!*~**
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 02-11-2003 10:49:22 AM
quote:
Cheese had this to say about Tron:
What's wrong with Hamtaro? It's cute and its target audience is kids. That doesn't mean it sucks.

wait a sec...Cheese is using a sigpic of a female character! That or it's like "The Crying Game"

Cheese
Pancake
posted 02-11-2003 01:15:52 PM
Never seen "The Crying Game".
I happen to like the Black Magician Girl, is something wrong with that?
**~*Pink Sugar Heart Attack!*~**
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 02-11-2003 01:22:12 PM
quote:
Cheese obviously shouldn't have said:
Never seen "The Crying Game".
I happen to like the Black Magician Girl, is something wrong with that?

Some Random Dude: "The dark magician girl has lower attack points! She's not stronger than my dark magician!"

Yugi: The Dark Magician girl gets 300 attack points for EVERY dark magician in the graveyard!

(Everyone gasps)

Despite its random stupidity, I watch Yu-Gi-Oh

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 02-11-2003 03:19:49 PM
quote:
Lenny impressed everyone with:
Some Random Dude: "The dark magician girl has lower attack points! She's not stronger than my dark magician!"

Yugi: The Dark Magician girl gets 300 attack points for EVERY dark magician in the graveyard!

(Everyone gasps)

Despite its random stupidity, I watch Yu-Gi-Oh

Heh, I'd rather use the Shadow Ghoul that's in my deck.

Densetsu: The Shadow Ghoul gains 100 attack points for EVERY monster in the graveyard!

Hehe, I've pulled out a Shadow Ghoul that was as stong as a Black Skull Dragon before.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: