EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Nicole's Shitty Day.
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 02-05-2003 08:00:40 PM
WARNING: This will likely contain angst. If you're uncomfortable with that you have my full permission and blessing to get the hell out of my thread. You have been warned; I'm in no mood right now to deal with fuckheads.

Well, today was a total waste of consciousness.

I wake up, and mom thinks this is a good day to try to experiment... hides my alarm clock, makes a big deal about me only having five minutes to get to school, I freak out and rush, and as I'm running out the door she stops me and does a "ha! fooled you!" and expects me to go back in with her and have a coffee and love her for this. I express displeasure, she seems shocked that I wasn't bursting with happiness because I'm rushed and have no caffeine, gets offended and runs into the house. I swear, read a bit of Neuromancer, then leave.

I then proceed to slip on some ice and damn near break my knee. As in, was laying there for fifteen minutes in agony AS PEOPLE WALKED BY AND DID NOTHING. I manage to get myself back on my feet, briefly consider going home, upon whcih I realize the pain I would have to endure there would be fifty times worse than that of the knee, and continue on.

School was typically soul-destroying. I firmly beleive, and this is by no means an exaggeration or a speech of self-importance, as I also beleive I'm a disgusting maggot-woman with no place on this earth, that I'm one of a handful of students in that school with a fucking brain in their heads. God. Only bright point was that I actually have an ally now. She's fun .

However, walking to the bus stop after school with her, we were accosted by these three guys who immediately go into the "hey baby, hop in my car so I can viciously sexually assault you" speech. We politely decline, when two of them begin moving to grab Milenna (short person's burden: everyone thinks your weak), and the other actually says to me "aw, come on, goth girls are supposed to be sluts". I restrain the killing urge, nab her and walk very quickly to the streetcar.

Upon coming home, I find my mother has gone insane. She, unable to defragment the computer because of a locked C drive, went nuts trying to figure out why it was locked and what she could do... nothing, apparently, so she reinstalled windows. Which, gasp gasp, did nothing at all and mysteriously rendered the computer 10 times slower than before. And of course, no one's able nor willing to do anything about it, not even reboot, so I'm shit out of luck.

So yeah.

Sympathy?

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 02-05-2003 08:04:34 PM
*sympathy*

I've found that a solid boot to the head solves my differences with most people.
I mean, the guys at school... not your mom.

What was with your mom this morning? What the heck was she trying to do?

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 02-05-2003 08:06:16 PM
=( sorry you had such a bad day

poeple suck (like all of them), adn that alarm clock thing is jsut odd

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 02-05-2003 08:06:16 PM
*hugs Nicole and hands her a cup of hot coco*

=( I'm sorry hun...

Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 02-05-2003 08:38:11 PM
This deserves a kitten moment. KITTEN MOMENT!

KITTEN MOMENT OVER. HAVE A NICE DAY.

BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 02-05-2003 08:44:34 PM
That really sucks Nicole. Sorry you've had a bad day. Hope you get to feeling better n'stuff.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Nicole
posted 02-05-2003 08:48:16 PM
The engrish on the can works surprisingly well with the fluffball in it...

But yes. Thank you all... *group hug, passes out Caramilks* I'm not as angsty now .

Now I must find cute pictures and post them.

*searchy searchy*

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Yuri
posted 02-05-2003 08:54:19 PM
Ouch I'm still trying to figure out the sense in the morning incident but the afternoon problem with the kids was just bullshit. I'd personally like to kick their asses for spewing such ignorance.
Nicole
posted 02-05-2003 08:55:06 PM
I have found cute rodent pictures to ease my angsty soul!

*squeak*

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Nicole
posted 02-05-2003 09:00:42 PM
quote:
Yuri had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Ouch I'm still trying to figure out the sense in the morning incident but the afternoon problem with the kids was just bullshit. I'd personally like to kick their asses for spewing such ignorance.

The morning thing: Mom has trouble getting me out of bed in the morning. I get pissed at myself whenever I'm late. Having prevented me from buying a whip to flagellate myself whenever I'm late, she has decided she will try and get me up and out the door by any means possible. However, this is hampered by the fact that she is insane, as demonstrated above.

And as for the guy thing: Milenna's tiny, I'm not such an athlete to take on three at once, and the streetcar was there.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Xyless
Pancake
posted 02-05-2003 09:09:13 PM
quote:
Nicole had this to say about Cuba:

And as for the guy thing: Milenna's tiny, I'm not such an athlete to take on three at once, and the streetcar was there.

something like that happens again then try the ultimate fighting move on em'
Kick them in the balls, when they bend over grabing there testicles in pain knee them in the head. then when there on the ground kick, slap, punch, light on fire...ect at will. never fails

Nicole
posted 02-05-2003 09:12:42 PM
"them" is said as if I could simultaneously knee all three at once. I'm not that quick, and I could bet there were others around who would help them. I'd rather not endanger myself or my friend.

They will learn when they contract AIDS at 23, though.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Xyless
Pancake
posted 02-05-2003 09:14:51 PM
tru, u know fuckheads like that are going to have many fuckhead friends who will back them up. man, i have lost all faith in humanity. i hate people, all people...save a select few.

[ 02-05-2003: Message edited by: Xyless ]

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 02-05-2003 09:16:05 PM
quote:
Xyless had this to say about Duck Tales:
tru, u know fuckheads like that are going to have many fuckhead friends who will back them up. man, i have lost all faith in humanity. i hate people, all people...save a select few.

This is one of the great ironies of life.

Alt_Account
I am also The Burger
posted 02-05-2003 10:02:49 PM
quote:
Nicole probably says this to all the girls:
Having prevented me from buying a whip to flagellate myself whenever I'm late, she has decided she will try and get me up and out the door by any means possible.

I'll flagellate you with my whip anytime you like

(i don't know what it means, but ithink it sounds kinky, and i like kinky...)

Big Rude Jake
Pancake
posted 02-05-2003 10:04:29 PM
quote:
Alt_Account had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
I'll flagellate you with my whip anytime you like

(i don't know what it means, but ithink it sounds kinky, and i like kinky...)

You stupid cock, to flagellate means to physically whip someone. Are you the kind of idiot that would lay a finger on a girl??? If so, i'll go find my testicle-guillotine, because you don't deserve yours.

Women should be cherished and protected, not beat like a horse.

Look into my eyes and see that I'm smiling back.
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 02-05-2003 10:07:30 PM
...........the burger, adn jania's arguing with self bit?

is their any worse combination for a post that doest invole waisz?

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Nicole
posted 02-05-2003 10:08:01 PM
I'm liking this thread more and more .

Flagellation means, like, beating, whipping someone. Self-flagellation is done as a sort of penance, hence the use in that sentence.

I still want a whip, though.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 02-05-2003 11:59:48 PM
quote:
Nicole had this to say about Captain Planet:
I still want a whip, though.

*gives her a black slik cat-o-nine-tails with pink tassels on the lash-ends, and a handle that plays "It's a Small World" when you push the button*

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 02-06-2003 12:14:59 AM
You know what they probably DON'T expect? Getting a tazer in the groin

No one ever expects a tazer in the groin

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 02-06-2003 12:25:31 AM
Today was good for me. I got to finally see my girlfriend, after 4 days of being away from her.

This has brought me much much happiness. Maybe some can splash off onto you.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 02-06-2003 12:33:27 AM
quote:
Vorbo Goatboy attempted to be funny by writing:

This has brought me much much happiness. Maybe some can splash off onto you.

Random thought: Happiness is like blood. It can be easily gotten by stabbing stupid people with large knives.

Edit: Not saying that any posters in this thread are stupid, so please don't take it that way.

[ 02-06-2003: Message edited by: Palador ChibiDragon ]

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Burger
BANNED!
posted 02-06-2003 01:28:42 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Palador ChibiDragon was all like:
Random thought: Happiness is like blood. It can be easily gotten by stabbing stupid people with large knives.

Edit: Not saying that any posters in this thread are stupid, so please don't take it that way.

STABBITY!!!

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 02-06-2003 01:45:40 AM
Dork.
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Burger
BANNED!
posted 02-06-2003 02:16:37 AM
quote:
Blindy McBlinderson said this about your mom:
Dork.

geek.

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 02-06-2003 02:33:44 AM
quote:
Mog thought about the meaning of life:
...........the burger, adn jania's arguing with self bit?

is their any worse combination for a post that doest invole waisz?

Burger's become Big Rude Jake now?

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Sangwyyn
Pancake
posted 02-06-2003 02:38:38 AM
Point me at the trio. I'd be more than happy to provide you with hours of entertainment at thier expense.
I like a look of Agony,
Because I know it’s true—
Men do not sham Convulsion,
Nor simulate, a Throe—
~Emily Dickinson
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 02-06-2003 02:38:45 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Nicole!
I then proceed to slip on some ice and damn near break my knee.

First thing that came to mind when I read that was "Who the bloody hell eats ice cream outside at this time of year in this weather".

I'm sorry you had such a terrible day, Nicole

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Big Rude Jake
Pancake
posted 02-06-2003 02:41:33 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael had this to say about pies:
Burger's become Big Rude Jake now?

No, Burger's a dumbfuck canadian, and I am JAKE!!!

I'm physically ill at the thought of being associated with that waste of human flesh. I would much prefer were you never to mention my name in the same sentence as him. However, I have ample room in my heart for small children and mistaken gentlewomen, and you will be forgiven this minor transgression.

Have a pleasant evening, i'm off to Bingo.

Look into my eyes and see that I'm smiling back.
Alt_Account
I am also The Burger
posted 02-06-2003 02:52:32 AM
quote:
Sangwyyn had this to say about the Spice Girls:
Point me at the trio. I'd be more than happy to provide you with hours of entertainment at thier expense.

I have an idea as well, but it's probably not quite along the same lines you were imagining...

I was picturing just the three of us, several hours of entertainment, and copious amounts of this:

Whaddaya think?

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 02-06-2003 02:57:41 AM
The Jania arguing with self bit confused me. Who are you then?

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Burger
BANNED!
posted 02-06-2003 03:04:56 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael wrote, obviously thinking too hard:

an asshole.

[ 02-06-2003: Message edited by: The Burger ]

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Alt_Account
I am also The Burger
posted 02-06-2003 03:06:51 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael wrote this stupid crap:

I'm the one like Jania. People might confuse me with someone else because Burger is "Jake" (irl).

So, cybar anyone? I've still got most of that bottle of astro.

Sangwyyn
Pancake
posted 02-06-2003 03:07:18 AM
quote:
Alt_Account had this to say about John Romero:
I have an idea as well, but it's probably not quite along the same lines you were imagining...

I was picturing just the three of us, several hours of entertainment, and copious amounts of this:

Whaddaya think?

Amateur.

What gives you the idea that they deserve lube?

I like a look of Agony,
Nor simulate, a Throe—
~Emily Dickinson
Alt_Account
I am also The Burger
posted 02-06-2003 03:08:50 AM
quote:
Sangwyyn had this to say about Optimus Prime:

Amateur.

What gives you the idea that they deserve lube?

well, it was mre for YOUR comfort, but, if you like it rough, i guess i can stand a little extra friction...

Sangwyyn
Pancake
posted 02-06-2003 03:12:47 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Alt_Account wrote:
well, it was mre for YOUR comfort, but, if you like it rough, i guess i can stand a little extra friction...

Of course I like it rough. I also like it bloody and screaming.

I like a look of Agony,
Nor simulate, a Throe—
~Emily Dickinson
Alt_Account
I am also The Burger
posted 02-06-2003 03:15:31 AM
quote:
Sangwyyn had this to say about Robocop:
Of course I like it rough. I also like it bloody and screaming.

??????

[ 02-06-2003: Message edited by: Alt_Account ]

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: