EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Ok does anyone here have a problem...
Jargum
Doughnut
posted 01-28-2003 09:38:36 AM
with me using there image(on the board)/name(see image (blah blah blah))/persona in a comic(s)?
If so say so.
Sean
posted 01-28-2003 09:39:14 AM
You make no sense.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-28-2003 09:40:18 AM
Not at all.

Your sigpic looks familiar.

Jargum
Doughnut
posted 01-28-2003 09:41:55 AM
Edit: There is no double post.

[ 01-28-2003: Message edited by: Jargum ]

Jargum
Doughnut
posted 01-28-2003 09:42:50 AM
If you have a problem with your persona, name, or what you are known to look like on the board(not in real life) being used in a comic strip then please let me know.

(That better ?)

Lord Avatar
Pancake
posted 01-28-2003 09:43:34 AM
quote:
Baron Von Mortay had this to say:
Your sigpic looks familiar.

Yes, yes it does.

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 01-28-2003 09:48:03 AM
Mort is turning into Lyinar.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-28-2003 01:51:17 PM
quote:
Jargum had this to say about Pirotess:
If you have a problem with your persona, name, or what you are known to look like on the board(not in real life) being used in a comic strip then please let me know.

(That better ?)

I hearby let you know. Palador ChibiDragon, as well as Zaile Ronso and Warder Japolo are off limits. (Although, the names Ronso and Japolo are "borrowed", and I have no right, reason, or desire to keep you from reusing them.)

Now, if I had some idea of HOW they were to be used, then I would likely change my mind. I just don't want my board personas (especally Palador) associated with things that are unfitting for them. (Having Palador JOKE about burning down a village is cool, but I would be upset to see him shown ACTUALLY doing it. It just wouldn't fit.)

Basically, if you wanted to use the personas, I would want to know how you intended to use them, first. Not in great detail, but just a general idea.

[ 01-28-2003: Message edited by: Palador ChibiDragon ]

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-28-2003 02:12:57 PM
What palador said.
nem-x
posted 01-28-2003 02:14:29 PM
He's doing a comic strip. No different from Parce's parodies I presume, so go ahead and post away.

[ 01-28-2003: Message edited by: nem-x ]

Jargum
Doughnut
posted 01-28-2003 02:15:54 PM
Well, if and when used the characters will almost always be comedic and will be badly drawn by me. And about the whole burning down villages thing... if it happened it most likely wouldn't be anyone here and it would be as non-gory and non-super-evil as possible i.e. no heads dripping with blood on spears and the like.

Edit: What Nem-x said as well

[ 01-28-2003: Message edited by: Jargum ]

Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 01-28-2003 02:45:50 PM
I have several different avatars that I use. If you are planning to use me, use my sig pic to represent me.

I doubt you plan to use me, though. I'm not exactly the most remarkable figure available.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 01-28-2003 02:59:33 PM
If you actually wanna use me, go right ahead!
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-28-2003 03:07:12 PM
I'll use you bitches any way I see fit. Because you crave to be included, and if I say "No dice" you cry and make remarks like "omg I bet I'm not in this one!"

Someday Jargum, you will experience such power over them.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 01-28-2003 03:15:36 PM
I give you full use of my name and persona in a comic strip... however, I want to see it!
Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Jargum
Doughnut
posted 01-28-2003 03:22:03 PM
quote:
Don Parcelan had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Someday Jargum, you will experience such power over them.

Someday Parce, someday....

quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when ~*~Beaukat~*~ wrote:
I give you full use of my name and persona in a comic strip... however, I want to see it!

Comics will be scanned when they are created and when I have "appropriated" a scanner.

Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 01-28-2003 03:28:34 PM
Um...

Why don't you ask the people who you might use instead of the entire frakin' board. Just a tip.

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Yuri
posted 01-28-2003 03:36:46 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Judge Gydyon:
Um...

Why don't you ask the people who you might use instead of the entire frakin' board. Just a tip.

Goma
Pancake
posted 01-28-2003 06:40:18 PM
I dont want my name being used :P

The last thing I want is some little shit head read a comic you made that had my name in it and think it was all cool and start using it =/

You can use some crazy variation of my name, like "Goatman" or something. I get that alot while playing games.

Anyways, just dont use it :P

Pathos
Pancake
posted 01-28-2003 06:43:12 PM
Pathos is so off limits.
Foe shall guide me!
Jargum
Doughnut
posted 01-28-2003 06:44:57 PM
Ok, I'm gonna do like Gydyon said, if you are going to be in it you will be asked beforehand.
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 01-28-2003 07:09:20 PM
You need a dwarf.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 01-28-2003 07:52:30 PM
I don't have any problems hun.
=)
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 01-28-2003 08:35:22 PM
Since there's already a Lyinar on the Firearms board and I've already been in Kenn's old comic, I don't mind if you use her.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: