EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: What shall I play?
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 01-07-2003 08:02:29 PM
starting up on Midgard, Iseult. What to be? Nothing gimped, please.
Steven Steve
posted 01-07-2003 08:03:15 PM
berserker

the only melee class that doesn't make you say "Damn, why am I missing so much?"

But not really.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 01-07-2003 08:04:19 PM
Skald
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 01-07-2003 08:05:09 PM
Runemaster

We need more flaming death spears.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 01-07-2003 08:07:28 PM
Races help. Also, Runemaster sounds cool

[ 01-07-2003: Message edited by: Arrenn Lightblade ]

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 01-07-2003 08:08:29 PM
Best race for runemaster is kobold, due to their high innate dexterity (which aids in casting spells faster).
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 01-07-2003 08:08:30 PM
Bonedancer!
Savage!
Valkyr sp?!

I'm an SI whore, I admit

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 01-07-2003 08:10:41 PM
Well, if you want to be a caster, Arrenn, how about a DWARF RUNEMASTER?

Or perhaps a DWARF WARRIOR OR BERSERKER if you wish to be melee.

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 01-07-2003 08:12:04 PM
Bajah, don't make me feel stupid. I will hurt you.
*goes off to make his dwarf*
Nina
posted 01-07-2003 08:14:02 PM
Dwarf Healer!

Combining Dwarfness and the best class in the world!

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 01-07-2003 11:23:50 PM
Bah, you want pacification? Play a dwarven skald and bury a greataxe in someone's skull. That'll pacify 'em real quick.
New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 01-07-2003 11:42:39 PM
Be a Dwarf Thane!
What am I supposed to in here again? Oh yes something witty and oh so pretty!
Hireko
Kill a fish before breakfast each day
posted 01-08-2003 12:34:32 AM
Bah, be a kobold warrior. :P They're the best defensive tank in the game

Kobolds > all

Those who dance are thought insane by those who can't hear the music.
Ukko The Papa Bear
Pancake
posted 01-08-2003 12:48:20 AM
i have a humain War (28), love her, good to protect people, a real Tank & you dont miss that much
(go all sword & sheild).

My Dwarf RuneMaster (12) is, well, verry Group dependent, there Damage is fun, but i whent all RuneCarving, sure i do most damage, but most my spell i need to have a clean shot... but i must say it will be sweet once lvl 24 for RvR.

My Valkyr shadowblade (16)is so Fun, for me that is, my best caracter so far that i have most fun, thats the class for me.

& my Wife plays a Humain hunter (15) & i see the potential, if your tricky, you can pull anything & drop it to 20% life befor it's to you.

The trick is to fine whats "you", i like to think that classes in Daoc are verry well made & once you find what makes you happy, & once you done that, well...

well look at Suchii whit her Berzerker ...

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 01-08-2003 01:21:15 AM
Bonedancers4Life!

Personally I would say a Runemaster spec'd in whatever gives their flaming spear AoE spell

That spell looks GROSSLY hilarious when you get 14 people at once with it.

It's like the end of the world

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 01-08-2003 12:14:28 PM
For the love of Odin, be a healer. Midgard is waaaaay short of healers. Or else they consider RvR to be beneath them. The last two times I went to BG1 there were a whopping ZERO healers there for Midgard. Needless to say, I didn't stick around long.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 01-08-2003 12:22:20 PM
No kidding

Everyone needs healers, and those stupid ass shaman buff bots just don't cut it

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 01-08-2003 12:25:04 PM
SEND FOR DOOT!
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-08-2003 12:41:00 PM
quote:
This one time, at Callalron camp:
For the love of Odin, be a healer. Midgard is waaaaay short of healers. Or else they consider RvR to be beneath them. The last two times I went to BG1 there were a whopping ZERO healers there for Midgard. Needless to say, I didn't stick around long.

It may be because some people plain dont enjoy the BGs They wanna level out of em, and fast.

Some do, though

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 01-08-2003 12:57:00 PM
I enjoy the BGs a LOT more than big time RvR.
Ukko The Papa Bear
Pancake
posted 01-08-2003 01:10:38 PM
i do good healer... but i played Ukko on EQ for 4 years (a cleric) , so you'll excuse me if i pass on playing a healer on this game.

note that Shaman looks neet.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: