EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Stupid White Men
Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 12-22-2002 01:29:49 PM
Has anyone else read this book? I just got into it and I like it. Michael Moore may write too liberal for most people, but all in all I think it's a good read.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 12-22-2002 01:31:55 PM
It's a great book if you take it with a grain of salt. The chapter on how men are dying out is hilarious.

(I've had it since it came out)

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 12-22-2002 02:35:13 PM
I've been a fan of Moore since he got into a fight with his principal, get kicked out of high school, run for the school board, had a bunch of his friends vote for him, got elected, and fired his principal.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 12-22-2002 03:22:33 PM
quote:
Rodent King stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
I've been a fan of Moore since he got into a fight with his principal, get kicked out of high school, run for the school board, had a bunch of his friends vote for him, got elected, and fired his principal.

rofl.

hey
Evil
Pancake
posted 12-22-2002 03:53:44 PM
quote:
Rodent King had this to say about Cuba:

He didn'y get kicked out of school I don't think. And it was his principal AND vice principal. They didn't get fired, they "resigned".

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: