EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Someone find that GIF of the shit hitting the fan!
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 12-14-2002 07:41:35 AM
quote:
SEOUL, South Korea -- Amid a row over its nuclear weapons program, North Korea has fired a barb at Washington, saying it is ready to deliver "bitter defeat and death" to a threatening United States.

The declaration on Saturday follows a warning from the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) who said North Korea was the closest member of U.S. President Bush's "axis of evil" to building a functional nuclear weapon in terms of technical capability.

North Korea's aggressive stance -- coupled with Washington's accusation on Friday that Iran was also "actively working" on a nuclear weapons program -- threatens to distract the U.S. as it tries to disarm Iraq. North Korea, Iran and Iraq make up Bush's so-called "axis of evil."

Condemnation has mounted against Pyongyang since it upped the ante in the nuclear row with the United States by saying on Thursday it would restart a nuclear reactor mothballed since 1994 after a deal with the then-Clinton administration.

"The DPRK [Democratic People's Republic of Korea] remains unfazed as it has made full preparations to cope with the confrontation and clash with the Yankees," a commentary in the ruling party newspaper Rodong Sinmun said.

"The army and people of the DPRK with burning hatred for the Yankees are in full readiness to fight a death-defying battle," the commentary said, carried by the North's official Korean Central News Agency.

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 12-14-2002 10:36:46 AM
I think I would define this as bad.. Yep very bad.
"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-14-2002 10:40:40 AM
Bad for bad sides, indeed.

Aren't we technically still at war with North Korea?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 12-14-2002 11:31:54 AM
Japan and Russia are still at war from world war II, and if i remember correctly the U.N. requested policing action on north korea, it wasn't a declared war, jus like vietnam.
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Led
*kaboom*
posted 12-14-2002 11:45:44 AM
"The gigantic radioactive hole formerly known as Korea."

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 12-14-2002 11:56:32 AM
quote:
Blindy stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Japan and Russia are still at war from world war II, and if i remember correctly the U.N. requested policing action on north korea, it wasn't a declared war, jus like vietnam.

Korean War was indeed declared, and you also are still only on a ceasefire.

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 12-14-2002 12:52:02 PM
quote:
Suchii had this to say about Punky Brewster:
"The gigantic radioactive hole formerly known as Korea."

The United States doesn't have a First Strike policy, and we would only respond with a weapon of mass destruction if a weapon of mass destruction were used against us.

Thus, we would become the radioactive hole first.

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-14-2002 12:59:48 PM
I say we arm rabid South Korean CSers and tell them to send 'em up a bomb at that reactor.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Archon
Pancake
posted 12-14-2002 11:39:55 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop was listening to Cher while typing:
I say we arm rabid South Korean CSers and tell them to send 'em up a bomb at that reactor.

"Somebody set up us the bomb!"

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 12-14-2002 11:46:15 PM
quote:
Archon had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
"Somebody set up us the bomb!"
Idiot.

BlackMage (RADIO) : The bomb has been planted.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Archon
Pancake
posted 12-14-2002 11:49:42 PM
quote:
Black Mage obviously shouldn't have said:
Idiot.

*goes off to drown his sorrows in orange juice*

[ 12-14-2002: Message edited by: Archon ]

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 12-15-2002 12:09:45 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when JooJooFlop said this:

i say we just give Nem an AK-47 and let him take out Saddam, North Korea, and the north eastern hemisphere.

we'll be able to here screams of "roofles" all the way over here

nem-x
posted 12-15-2002 12:12:01 AM
quote:
Comrade Snoota obviously shouldn't have said:
The United States doesn't have a First Strike policy, and we would only respond with a weapon of mass destruction if a weapon of mass destruction were used against us.

Thus, we would become the radioactive hole first.

If they can even hit us. Their ICBM will land somewhere in the Pacific. perhaps maybe fly south and hit Guam. Dun dun DUN

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 12-15-2002 12:16:29 AM
I have a feeling that something bad will happen when they restart that reactor. Three Mile Island bad, at least.

I don't think the USA will be the cause either. There are alot of other countries closer to them than us, countries that they would have a MUCH easier time hitting with a nuke...

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 12-15-2002 12:20:15 AM
quote:
How.... Archon.... uughhhhhh:
*goes off to drown his sorrows in orange juice*
u sux i hoep u choke n die h8 h8 h8

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: