EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Christmas Sucks - (warning ANGST)
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 12-08-2002 06:23:02 PM
I hate this stupid holiday. i bought things for all the people closest to me yet i feel like its incomplete. I have no significant other to buy anything for and its kinda leaving a void there. For most of my late teen/adult life i have always had someone to hold and be with when im feeling upset or just want to be near someone. To feel another person next to me that loves me the same as i do them. That type of caring isnt something you can get from anyone else. My wife used to give me that. My beloved ex Sarah used to give that to me. Now its just blackness and this stupid holiday is trying ot remind me of that fact 24 hours a day. Jewelry store ads, commercials with happy couples, and so on.

The holidays are not a fun time for me. Its for my kids and thats it. I know i should focus on the important things but it hurts not having someone this time of year.

I may portray a jerk and be rather annoying and eccentric at times but trust in me when i say I am not the person you see here for the most part. I have feelings too, this place is an escape where i pretend everything is fine and only tell a few people about the real me. Sometimes i cant hold back and the real me scratches itself to the surface.

thats all

Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
nem-x
posted 12-08-2002 06:25:47 PM
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 12-08-2002 06:27:43 PM
WHINEY BABY!!!!

My mindless dribble
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 12-08-2002 06:35:35 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Cadga said:
WHINEY BABY!!!!

That man in your sigpic looks like he just needs a great big hug.

And some pliers, he seems to have been the recipient of some acupuncture gone HORRIBLY wrong.

Lashanna
noob
posted 12-08-2002 06:41:02 PM
Angsty fucktard.

Get the hell over it,

It's not everyone else's fault you're pathetic.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
MadCat the 2nd
Pancake
posted 12-08-2002 07:36:11 PM
Hmm.. I feel hostility...

Hey Lash? Either clarify some more that you're joking, or be quiet. Cadga's never been -that- hostile towards angsty posts, so it doesn't give you the right to be, now does it?

"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that motherfucker upside the head."

ben(at)netmastering(dot)nl

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 12-08-2002 07:37:39 PM
quote:
MadCat the 2nd enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
Hey Lash? Either clarify some more that you're joking, or be quiet. Cadga's never been -that- hostile towards angsty posts, so it doesn't give you the right to be, now does it?

typically means that the occupant is joking.

The tag may also be an indicator.

Forum indicators are friends to one and all!

i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
MadCat the 2nd
Pancake
posted 12-08-2002 07:45:12 PM
I blame lack of sleep.

I also blame Mozilla for not loading half those things.

I also blame Santa.

Still, though...

"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that motherfucker upside the head."

ben(at)netmastering(dot)nl

Suddar
posted 12-08-2002 07:50:51 PM
quote:
MadCat the 2nd had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Cadga's never been -that- hostile towards angsty posts

Oh no. Never. [edit]-> <- I add the smilie because I'm really not trying to be hostile. Cadga's an alright guy. Even if I didn't like him, is it really my place to condemn him anyway?[/edit]

But, that isn't the point of this thread.

My christmas is turning out pretty sucky so far too. But hey, there's a couple more weeks to go, so maybe things will turn around.

[ 12-08-2002: Message edited by: Suddar ]

Peach
Good intentions? Or *bad* intentions?
posted 12-08-2002 08:56:49 PM
*motions Cadga to get into the gift bag*
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 12-09-2002 06:10:38 PM
quote:
Peachis had this to say about (_|_):
*motions Cadga to get into the gift bag*

too bad you live so far away. I could give YOU a nice little gift :P

I know most of you are joking anyway, i act the same to people that are angsty, hence why i posted that pic to myself. IM honestly for once in my life sincerly upset about this holiday, no anger because im over my ex.

thanks and stuff, if you wanna know anything else or just chat email me at monkah@nycap.rr.com or email me. WE all get lonely sometimes.

My mindless dribble
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 12-09-2002 06:24:44 PM
*hugs Monkeyman*
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Genericgirl
Generictitle
posted 12-09-2002 08:04:48 PM
::: Hugs Cadga :::

Don't know what else to write. Other than sorry. =(

Enjoy the time with your kids?

Im not feeling the joy this season either. But you at least have a good reason.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: