EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Ice
Taylen
Pancake
posted 12-05-2002 08:06:16 AM
Ice storms are beautiful things sometimes.

Especially when you are the only person out walking at 1am.

Ice coating everything like a crystal coating, an icy fog hanging in the air, the soft crack and boom of falling tree branches in the distence (hopefully), the bright blue flashes of exploding transformers lighting up the sky like lightning, and the soft wail of sirens heading for problems.

Hope the weather is plesent wherever you all may live.

"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 12-05-2002 08:12:18 AM
We're supposed to get enough snow today to close the schools (>6"). Too bad I don't go to school anymore.
(*is at his desk at work*)
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-05-2002 10:26:13 AM
Well they haven't cancelled classes here yet, OR plowed the roads. What douches.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 12-05-2002 10:27:54 AM
Took me an hour to get to work.

I live 7 miles from my office.

WHY CAN'T THEY CANCEL WORK>>!!?!!!1

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 12-05-2002 01:12:24 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Judge Gydyon wrote:
WHY CAN'T THEY CANCEL WORK>>!!?!!!1

"I slipped on some ice and broke my ass. I won't be in today."

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 12-05-2002 01:14:32 PM
We're getting 10 inches..

PennDOT didn't even bother to plow the roads yet, they're just gonna have to plow 'em later..

Deathbeam Warhero
Pancake
posted 12-05-2002 02:39:35 PM
I had a snow day today!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: