EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: This hand of mine is burning red...
Skaw
posted 12-02-2002 07:13:43 PM
Cause I accidently placed it on a lightbulb that has been on for many an hour.

[ 12-02-2002: Message edited by: Skaw ]

Maradon!
posted 12-02-2002 07:27:53 PM
I once poured a bottle of coke on a lamp. The bulb exploded and I started crying.

Jebus, I was YOUNG when I did that...coke still came in glass bottles

Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 12-02-2002 07:29:40 PM
I broke a bulb the other day with a pillow. I dont think my mom noticed yet.
Oh shi...
what
posted 12-02-2002 07:29:57 PM
I've never done anything that stupid. Because I am better than everyone else in the world.
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 12-02-2002 07:30:03 PM
Can i laugh at your stupidity?

cause uhh i learned at like 2 not to do that

Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-02-2002 07:33:10 PM
I used to pretend my Lite Brite was an electric death grid.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Skaw
posted 12-02-2002 08:16:56 PM
Well Cadga. You know what you do with burnt bulbs right? You change them. And when they burn out while you haven't been around, you tend to not know how recently said bulb has been burnt out.
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 12-02-2002 08:18:20 PM
quote:
Skaw had this to say about Duck Tales:
Well Cadga. You know what you do with burnt bulbs right? You change them. And when they burn out while you haven't been around, you tend to not know how recently said bulb has been burnt out.

i wait!
its not hard really
or use a towel (so smart!)

Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 12-02-2002 08:19:39 PM
quote:
Skaw probably says this to all the girls:

you forgot the tap test?

I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 12-02-2002 08:20:27 PM
When I used to work at McDonald's, this light in one of the fixtures in the lobby had broken. This guy went to take it out without turning the lights off, and when he turned the bulb this spark shot about ten or fifteen feet across the lobby and all the lights out there went out.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Skaw
posted 12-02-2002 08:21:03 PM
quote:
Nekralt Avaane got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
you forgot the tap test?

When I see that the lamp no longer produces light, I assume its been turned off before I try to touch the bulb. It's that simple! Besides. It's not like I was on dope, and actually grabbed the bulb going "huhuhuhuhuh... this is cool." for 20 minutes. It was a half-second coupling

Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 12-02-2002 08:24:20 PM
yeah, but you gotta learn that when ever your gonna deal with any light bulb, you quickly put your and on it for a second, essentially tapping the light bulb, before actually grabbing it.
I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 12-02-2002 08:57:25 PM
Or, you can not be a dumbass like Nekralt and get a minor burn on your finger and try putting the back of your hand a small distance away from it - if it is warm, get a towel or don't change it.
Maradon!
posted 12-02-2002 09:00:18 PM
quote:
Cadga had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
i wait!
its not hard really
or use a towel (so smart!)

Because, as you know, nobody here has ever done anything dumb in thier entire life.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 12-02-2002 09:01:46 PM
quote:
Maradon XP had this to say about Pirotess:
Because, as you know, nobody here has ever done anything dumb in thier entire life.

Certainly no one I know!

Skaw
posted 12-02-2002 09:07:15 PM
quote:
Humble Parcelan attempted to be funny by writing:
Certainly no one I know!

Oh yeah?! Look at your sigpic!

OOOOOOOOOOOH!

Another self insult.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: