EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The Word of the Day...
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 11-17-2002 07:30:11 PM
I'm having trouble deciding what the Word of the Day for tomorrow will be. I'm thinking either "Yak" or "Flabbergasted", as they're just fun to say.

Any other ideas?

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 11-17-2002 07:31:11 PM
sesquipedalian
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 11-17-2002 07:34:34 PM
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-17-2002 07:39:15 PM
turgid.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

MorbId
Pancake
posted 11-17-2002 07:39:19 PM
Eviscerate.
Ruvie's Alt
posted 11-17-2002 07:42:45 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about the Spice Girls:
turgid.

Ooh... That's a good one...

Adlak the Arch-Wizard
Pancake
posted 11-17-2002 07:45:35 PM
Scintillating

Subcutaneous

Iconoclast

Jaggedpine Mistwalker
Member #4!
posted 11-17-2002 07:49:17 PM
quote:
Adlak the Arch-Wizard spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Scintillating

Subcutaneous

Iconoclast

My alt has a lower member number than most of the board...

My ego is LOL HUGE!

(just kidding)

Deathbeam Warhero
Pancake
posted 11-17-2002 08:02:05 PM
hornswoggle
bamboozle
hoodwink
Ruvie's Alt
posted 11-17-2002 08:02:24 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Jaggedpine Mistwalker was all like:
My alt has a lower member number than most of the board...

My ego is LOL HUGE!

(just kidding)

*GASP!*

I now have the new word of the day...

Xboxishugelol!

Silence. I had to use "Unclesam'steddybear" once.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 11-17-2002 09:38:29 PM
quote:
Veruca Salt stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
sesquipedalian

I love that word.

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 11-17-2002 09:39:45 PM
Excoriation.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 11-17-2002 09:55:43 PM
vivisection
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 11-17-2002 10:01:38 PM
Perfunctory.
Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 11-17-2002 10:25:38 PM
Discom-bob-ulated
Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Addy
posted 11-17-2002 10:29:07 PM
Meep
Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 11-17-2002 10:29:40 PM
Hamas.
i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Demos
Pancake
posted 11-17-2002 11:28:50 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Veruca Salt said this:
sesquipedalian

You stole mine!

"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 11-17-2002 11:37:13 PM
antidisestablishmentarianism
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Maradon!
posted 11-17-2002 11:42:51 PM
Methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglysylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylyalylthreonyll eucylglcycylaspartylprolylglicylisoleucyglutamylglutaminlserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglyclyalanylaspartylalanylleucyglutamylleucylgluycyli soleucylproluylphenylalanyserylaspartyprolylleucelalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisolleucyglutaminylasparaginylalanythreonylleucylarginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvaly lthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglglutamylmethionylleucyalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysylhistidylprolyuthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucylleu cylmethionyltyrosylalanylasbaraginylleucylvalylphenylalanylsparaginyyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanylyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvaly lspartylserylvalylleucylvallalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalvlglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalalrginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalalprolylis oleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinylprolyprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartyspartyleucylleucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyroslglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosyll eucylleucylserylarginlalanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylanylalanylleucylprolylleucylaspaaginylhistidylleucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosyla sparagimylalanylalanyprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenlalanylglycylisoleyucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylalspartylalanylglycylalanylalany lglycylalanylasoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylbalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylpronylglutamyllysylmethionylluecylalanylalany oeucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutamilylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonylarginylserine.

[ 11-17-2002: Message edited by: Maradon XP ]

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 11-17-2002 11:51:36 PM
Feculent
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

»Waisztarroz«
Pancake
posted 11-17-2002 11:53:06 PM
penis
I <3 Steel Battalion!
Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 11-17-2002 11:53:19 PM
quote:
Maradon XP had this to say about Cuba:
Methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglysylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylyalylthreo nyll eucylglcycylaspartylprolylglicylisoleucyglutamylglutaminlserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglyclyalanylaspartylalanylleucyglutamylleucylgluycyli soleucylproluylphenylalanyserylaspartyprolylleucelalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisolleucyglutaminylasparaginylalanythreonylleucylarginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvaly lthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglglutamylmethionylleucyalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysylhistidylprolyuthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucylleu cylmethionyltyrosylalanylasbaraginylleucylvalylphenylalanylsparaginyyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanylyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvaly lspartylserylvalylleucylvallalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalvlglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalalrginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalalprolylis oleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinylprolyprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartyspartyleucylleucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyroslglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosyll eucylleucylserylarginlalanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylanylalanylleucylprolylleucylaspaaginylhistidylleucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosyla sparagimylalanylalanyprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenlalanylglycylisoleyucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylalspartylalanylglycylalanylalany lglycylalanylasoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylbalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylpronylglutamyllysylmethionylluecylalanylalany oeucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutamilylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonylarginylserine.

WTF!!!

"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Monica
posted 11-17-2002 11:54:06 PM
quote:
Vorbo Goatboy Model 2000 was programmed to say:
I love that word.

Me too. ^_^

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 11-17-2002 11:54:59 PM
Monica
posted 11-17-2002 11:55:08 PM
quote:
Maradon XP had this to say about Punky Brewster:
[ 11-17-2002: Message edited by: Maradon XP ]

Afraid you misspelled it? :P jiminy christmas.. lol.

Maradon!
posted 11-17-2002 11:56:16 PM
quote:
Alek Saege had this to say about the Spice Girls:
WTF!!!

It's a real word.

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 11-18-2002 12:02:29 AM
Syntax.
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 11-18-2002 10:19:37 AM
Antidisestablishmntarianism
Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 11-18-2002 11:55:47 AM
quote:
~*~Beaukat~*~ thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Antidisestablishmntarianism

OMG THIEF

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Burger
BANNED!
posted 11-18-2002 12:29:01 PM