EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Well people decked-out for Halloween...
Alleria Qui'farush
Chica!
posted 10-31-2002 02:50:02 PM
There was Avril Lavigne, a bunny, a witch with pink hair, (Cher-styled hair) a pig in a tutu, a pimp in a pink suit, a shit load of fairies, and much more. The amount of fairies I saw started to scare me. >_< Especially for a fact that I'm going to an all girls school. Anyways, what was also scary was that a couple people dressed up as nuns... *Shutters*

Oh yeah! I also got flicked off by Minie Mouse. Has that ever happened to you before? It was quite an interesting experience.

So what kind of costumes did you see today at school/work?

Yes, I'm bored, and I want to go trick-or-treating.

Soldar
I'll take two of anything, please. To go.
posted 10-31-2002 02:57:30 PM
Too many girls with devil costumes.

A ghetto sheep.

A french maid.

A boy in a fairy costume. That was creepy.

I'm not sure how to describe a flowing green robe. Druid? Like, Stonehenge druid...

Lots of fun stuff.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 10-31-2002 02:59:34 PM
Flowing green robe = Drysart!
Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 10-31-2002 03:00:56 PM
quote:
Soldar had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Too many girls with devil costumes.

A ghetto sheep.

A french maid.

A boy in a fairy costume. That was creepy.

I'm not sure how to describe a flowing green robe. Druid? Like, Stonehenge druid...

Lots of fun stuff.

Ran into a guy dressed as a french maid at best buy today >< Scary stuff hehe

"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 10-31-2002 03:06:28 PM
Too many angels/devils.

One guy dressed up as Robin Hood... Had a real compound bow and short sword, too.

I didn't get to wear my ninja costume to school, however.

Now, I have to ponder what to dress up as for next Halloween... Hmm...

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 10-31-2002 03:29:40 PM
Im at home sick =(
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 10-31-2002 03:33:08 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Synjari wrote:
Im at home sick =(

Me too, but I'm gonna brave it and take my niece and nephew trick-or-treating.

My costume is a black shirt with a small white ghost on it and in white letters under it says "Sheet Faced" heh.

This'll be the only year other than The Great Bike Accident of '98, that I don't go trick-or-treating myself.

[ 10-31-2002: Message edited by: Densetsu ]

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 10-31-2002 03:44:53 PM
quote:
Alleria Qui'farush thought about the meaning of life:
Oh yeah! I also got flicked off by Minie Mouse. Has that ever happened to you before?

Well, there was that whole unfortunate incident surrounding my last visit Disneyland, but I'm legally bound not to speak of that any more. All I *can* say is I never thought someone could do something like that to a duck.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 10-31-2002 03:56:30 PM
Passing the Seven-Eleven, I saw a few costumes.

There was this one guy either dressed as a pimp or Carmen Sandiego, and another guy who was one of those guys from that "Jackass" movie.

i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Tier
posted 10-31-2002 04:04:22 PM
My door is double locked. May those creeps never get near mah lawn.
Alleria Qui'farush
Chica!
posted 10-31-2002 04:36:54 PM
quote:
Asha'man had this to say about pies:
My door is double locked. May those creeps never get near mah lawn.

You better have the shotgun with you.

Janus.
I am not a woman
posted 10-31-2002 04:42:51 PM
The little buggers will start showing in a half hour, damnit why do I have to man the door?
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 10-31-2002 04:43:07 PM
I'm gonna be dressed up as a Sonic Drive-in manager tonight!

I hate my life. Somebody shoot me, please...

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 10-31-2002 04:52:52 PM
[QUOTE]Alleria Qui'farush had this to say about Knight Rider:
Yes, I'm bored, and I want to go trick-or-treating.

*you are still yummy*

Noone at my analretentive job dressed up but i have seen the most people dresses as COWBOYS and IN'juns. The office accross the hall is having a " wild west " theme party.. i cant even wonder where these people got the Roy Rodgers looking crap.. and NONE are from Texas... oh man.. hurt my sides everytime i would walk out to get something..
oh and all they guys are cowboys and all the girls are IN'juns.. and i just wanna say.. they let alot of FINE (Not as fine as Alleria of course) Womenz wear the lil IN'jun outfits as short as they wanted.. i kinda wandered into a giggle fest as one woman was stating to a crowded Elevator stopping on my floor < which i was trying to go the the 9th floor> in saying that " To wear my costume i had to shave everything.. and im kinda embarassed to admit that im not wearing panties.. you should try it".. and the doors opened to her lifting the front of her outfit to show the girls that she wasnt lying..
OH MAN..
I love my job!
she giggled and got off the elevator with her friends and i was alone going to 9th.. oh MAN..
hahaha
kinda wished i had taken a lunch today

Ahem

SO Alleria whatcha wearing tonight?

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 10-31-2002 05:26:26 PM
At school a few poeple whre dressed up, my english teacehr had a pencil through her neck, math teacehr dressed up like a witch, and guidence counseler as a preistess of avalon, and a bunch of poeple had the bright ide of useing nail polish for blood, the girl i liked last year was in shcool, for liek the thrd tiem this year, dressed as a goth vampire or some shit, i now wonder how stupid i had to bena ot like her

I jsut got back from going to a few stores withmy step brother(hes 4) and soon im going to go to my freinds house with him (theirs an insane amount of candy in his building), and im amazed how many poeple get scared by soemone 2 feet tall with a white skull mask thingy on(step brother)

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
»Waisztarroz«
Pancake
posted 10-31-2002 05:29:10 PM
Our school doesn't allow people to wear costumes.
I <3 Steel Battalion!
Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 10-31-2002 05:34:21 PM
quote:
Alleria Qui'farush had this to say about Pirotess:
Oh yeah! I also got flicked off by Minie Mouse. Has that ever happened to you before? It was quite an interesting experience.

Micky Mouse, yes. I would have to agree with you there...but atleast Minnie wasn't on your bed.

"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 10-31-2002 06:01:54 PM
A boy I know dressed up as Marilyn Manson. Chunky heels, black trench coat, black cowboy hat, black lipstick, etc. I'm not exactly much of a Mansonite so I wasn't sure who he was at first. I felt kind of bad about that, but then some girl guessed him as being Garth Brooks.

I didn't feel so bad about it after that.

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 10-31-2002 06:02:10 PM
Lesse here... an intergalactic butterfly, too many angels/devils/fairies, a high priestess, William Wallace, two furries, a witch hunter, and Strong Bad, from what I've seen.

I went as the personification of angst.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

/dev/null
Pancake
posted 10-31-2002 06:05:23 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Nicole:
I went as the personification of angst.

Yourself?

oho! I am wittay

Beep. Beep. Beep... Ohh... I think my porridge is done.
My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
Nicole
posted 10-31-2002 06:12:41 PM
quote:
/dev/null got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Yourself?

oho! I am wittay

With funkier makeup and constantly spouting depressing poetry, but... yes.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 10-31-2002 06:14:04 PM
quote:
Nicole wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
With funkier makeup and constantly spouting depressing poetry, but... yes.

I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face if I did that.

"OH THE DARKNESS CONSUMES ME IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF MY SOUL -- *fall over laughing*"

It would never work. =\

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 10-31-2002 07:09:05 PM
quote:
How.... Veruca Salt.... uughhhhhh:

"OH THE DARKNESS CONSUMES ME IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF MY SOUL -- *fall over laughing*"

It would never work. =\

Teehee, I went as a Raver, and my girlfriend went as Ozzy.

My brother went as an emo kid, my guitarist went as a Chip 'n Dales dancer, and I don't remember any other memerable ones.

Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 10-31-2002 07:11:11 PM
I saw a girl at my work dressed up as an angel...then the rest of what I saw for the night was basicly grease.
I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
Nicole
posted 10-31-2002 07:17:05 PM
quote:
Veruca Salt said this about your mom:

It would never work. =\

It was slightly tough, but I managed to keep a completely straight face mostof the time. It was hard when I'd, like, pick someone in an espeially cutesy costume and go "THE RAVEN BLACK DESPAIR STAINS YOUR SOUL!", then walk away like nothing happened...

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 10-31-2002 07:24:22 PM
very nice

sigtest

[ 10-31-2002: Message edited by: Nekralt Avaane ]

I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-31-2002 07:38:20 PM
Some Halloween, I will assemble Karnaj, Vorbo and Gydyon and we will all go as Weezer.
Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 10-31-2002 07:39:28 PM
quote:
»Waisztarroz« had this to say about dark elf butts:
Our school doesn't allow people to wear costumes.

I took a midterm today.

I was (and still am) dressed as Satan.

Veni, vidi, vici
Oh shi...
what
posted 10-31-2002 07:41:45 PM
»Waisztarroz«
Pancake
posted 10-31-2002 07:54:10 PM
quote:
¤Delidgamond¤ had this to say about Tron:

It's nice to see you Canadians going out for Halloween too.

I <3 Steel Battalion!
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 10-31-2002 08:03:07 PM
I told one of my friends to go out to this weekend's party as "Party Boy"

He said no.

Koosh Man
Pancake
posted 10-31-2002 11:29:01 PM
It was like 10 degrees outside, wind was blowing, the whole nine yards.

I STILL got like 20 trick or treaters. I was watching the Sum of All Fears, too, so I had to keep pausing it.

To EAT THEIR SOULS!

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 10-31-2002 11:33:09 PM
quote:
Humble Parcelan thought about the meaning of life:
Some Halloween, I will assemble Karnaj, Vorbo and Gydyon and we will all go as Weezer.

I get to be Rivers, because I look too much like him when my hair is short!

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 10-31-2002 11:35:50 PM
I went to school weraing a hospital gown with an open back, no shirt, and a fake butt. The butt's surrounding pants were the same color as the gown, so many hall monitors stopped me as I walked through the halls. It was really cold, but worth it to hear the gasps of the people I walked by.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 10-31-2002 11:35:56 PM
I got a costume at my freinds house, I was guy with refrigerator magnet clip attached to hand, he was holding up a little clay man and had a sign taped to his shirt that said "THIS DOLL IS CONTROLLING ME (it hurts)"

we took bebo trick or treating, got alot of candy, then took him to the playground, hung out their like an hour, then went back to my house and played towny hawk 3 for like 2 hours

this holloween was awsome

[ 10-31-2002: Message edited by: Rera ]

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
MorbId
Pancake
posted 10-31-2002 11:39:05 PM
Our school did decide to get in the spirit by playing annoying Halloween sound effect CDs during passing periods.

Last year, they didn't announce that costumes weren't allowed. Since I wore one then, got yelled at, and they actually announced it this year, I get to feel like I made a difference.

I went to work as a Ringwraith, though. My coworkers had a nun outfit, a wizard robe, an old-fasioned white dress, and a bumble bee costume. There might have been more, but it's hard to see with a makeshift Ringwraith hood.

None of them knew who I was.. they all thought I was Death. Or a corpse.

And no children showed up. At all. Little wretches. The one day of the year I want to hear their shrill little voices and none of them cooperate.

Maradon!
posted 10-31-2002 11:50:50 PM
I worked all day.

I missed halloween completely. I cry

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 11-01-2002 12:53:47 AM
quote:
Maradon XP wrote this stupid crap:
I worked all day.

I missed halloween completely. I cry

I know your pain... *sniffle*

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Taeldian
Pancake
posted 11-01-2002 02:38:56 AM
I saw someone who had done the shirt ninja thing and smacked myself for not thinking of it first.
Chalesm
There is no innuendo in this title.
posted 11-01-2002 03:29:07 AM
The best I saw was a group of four: Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Princess. I got a real good laugh out of that one.
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Douglas Adams, 1952-2001

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: