EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: animal crossing is fun, but disguised.
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 10-19-2002 03:57:20 AM
the first hour or so of the game kinda rots.

running errands for this weird old man so you can get furniture for your house. *shrug*

Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 10-19-2002 05:23:42 AM
I don't think it's meant to be played like any game that requires your attention... Since it's in realtime, strange things can happen at strange times....

Like that dog at the beginning. I found out that at 8pm on Saturdays he will show up by the station; you can get music from him.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-19-2002 12:33:04 PM
What do you expect from a game called Animal Crossing?
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 10-19-2002 12:55:52 PM
AC is a game you pick up for like 30 minutes at a time on and off, and still have fun.
Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 10-20-2002 01:17:08 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Lenlalron stammered:
AC is a game you pick up for like 30 minutes at a time on and off, and still have fun.

i've discovered that. i'll rent it now and again.

Skaw
posted 10-20-2002 01:24:42 AM
I have so much junk I dunno what to do with it.

Talk to your neighbors alot.

Eventually one'll ask you your birthday(and on it, that animal will give you an NES game. Others will just give you fairly good stuff.)

They'll also let you change their catch-phrase.

I made a few people say "its a trap" and one person Strong Bad's favorite "Holy crap!"

Also you can play "games" with them. They'll usually give you a few options for a chance at an item. Like one said "I have 3 bags, pick one!" I also got shafted out of my remaining cash(Only 40,000ish bells, repaid loans on house expansion number 2 finally anyway) on a wager for something special.. got a modern dresser. Not really rare, but helps complete my design of my house.

Sometimes they'll just give you stuff. Also, always carry unwanted junk with you when you go to talk to neighbors. They'll ask to trade. People want my blasted Catfish so much

Plus Animals of the opposite sex will start liking you, if you know what I mean. I've got an annoying bird flirting with me

[ 10-20-2002: Message edited by: Skaw ]

Kermitov
Pancake
posted 10-20-2002 05:30:57 AM
Animal crossing is the best thing I have ever seen period. A game in which you do NOTHING and yet I CAN'T PUT THE FUCKING THING DOWN!

OMGWTBBQ!

Mattimeo
Was once a member
posted 10-20-2002 01:10:44 PM
I would liek to pint out that it's in my town he's teaching those poor animals these things..
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 10-20-2002 06:38:34 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Skaw wrote:
Plus Animals of the opposite sex will start liking you, if you know what I mean. I've got an annoying bird flirting with me

Great.... you just gave me the most disturbing image... one that might make me stop playing AC....

[ 10-20-2002: Message edited by: Kennatsu ]

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: