EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Some people..
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 10-17-2002 01:34:24 AM
Need to leave.. go away.. and not look back.

Some people.. need to stay out of other people's lives and stop TRYING to make trouble for them.

Some people.. need to mind their own business.

Some people.. will NEVER change.. no matter how many chances they are given.

Some people.. will never EVER earn respect back from not only myself.. but from other people.

Some people.. know who they are.

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Grendel
Pancake
posted 10-17-2002 01:36:31 AM
I sense there be problems afoot!!!

Sorry, I'm bored....

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 10-17-2002 01:37:15 AM
And some people...

Need to stop starting shit like this.

BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO BECAUSE I SAID, 'SOME PEOPLE'.

Just a thought.

[ 10-17-2002: Message edited by: Black Mage ]

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 10-17-2002 01:38:02 AM
Sad but true sometimes.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 10-17-2002 01:42:00 AM
*doesn't know what to say... or think..*
Burger
BANNED!
posted 10-17-2002 01:43:12 AM
not to be an asshole, but i'm socially blind. If i've done something again to piss people off, please let me know. If this thread does not refer to me, then i agree, some people do indeed need to get their heads straight.
Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 10-17-2002 01:52:34 AM
Might I suggest you use private messages to settle this matter privately?

Things will usually escalate if you blow up at someone in a public situation, as said person will be pressured to respond so as not to "lose," whatever the hell that means in social bonds.

Besides, as I have no clue who you're referring to I may assume that other people do not either. So it merely causes bad blood among the innocent, as people more active on the boards than I but also just as ignorant as to the matter causing this outburst may assume you are talking about them. And it'd be sad to make people annoyed at you just because you're annoyed at someone else.

Please, use PMs for this sort of thing. It's what they're there for.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 10-17-2002 01:53:52 AM
It goes far beyond annoyance, and the person is far beyond innocent.

That's all I'll say.

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 10-17-2002 01:56:31 AM
I am not pressuring anyone to respond.. I am getting this off my chest the best way I know how at this moment.. so frag off.
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Grendel
Pancake
posted 10-17-2002 01:56:59 AM
Unfortunatley people can be "dicks" and will never change, I know from experience.
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 10-17-2002 01:57:36 AM
*nervousl looks around the room*

I DID NOTHING!

*dives bellow the couch hiding*

[small] this post brougt to you by mild paranoia, boredom, and lack of sleep [small]

ubb>me

[ 10-17-2002: Message edited by: Rera ]

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Genericgirl
Generictitle
posted 10-17-2002 01:58:14 AM
Synny,

I luff joo! Don't let the bastards get you down. You are better than that.

Also, no matter what you do or say, some people will never change. NEVER. You can only change one person in this world... and that would be yourself.

It really sucks that some people get away with insults and acting like children, but when someone speaks up to defend thier friends people bash them too.

I don't know everything that this is about. Or who all. I have a good idea. But people need to just stop. Not you Synny. I totally understand that you will not just be a door mat for others to walk over.

I am very proud that you are my friend. Some of the someone elses too!

Some people keep thier mouths shut for as long as they can. But some other people need to at least be tactful.

Love you. Really truely I do.

Drakkenmaw
posted 10-17-2002 02:04:00 AM
...Might I ask what the entire point of this thread is, anyway?

I can't find any reason why you would feel like airing a private disagreement in public.

You may dislike the person, you may utterly HATE them... but you aren't accomplishing anything in doing this other than antagonizing them into a possible negative response, igniting a large board-conflict as people take sides and make decisions about who to back.

Look at this in a metaphorical sense. Have you ever seen two people having a massive, giant argument in a public area? Doesn't it make you feel highly negatively towards those people? You back off, take a different route, mumble under your breath something about them taking it somewhere else.

Don't do that here to the board. Argue in private, please, so the board doesn't get dragged into your dispute anymore than it likely already is.

And person who is named in this, I implore you to not respond. You are as yet unknown, and you will save so much trouble to others here if you elect to remain so.

There is no "winning," so don't try to. Please.

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 10-17-2002 02:14:04 AM
Yknow what.. forget I posted all this..

Drakkenmaw is right.. this isnt the way *I* myself should handle this.. because everyone should respond to situations all the same.. right? In a perfect world.. *sigh* anyways..

Just forget this post.. if anyone wants me banned.. fine.. so be it.. I dont care anymore.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 10-17-2002 02:15:58 AM
I would care.
Oh shi...
what
posted 10-17-2002 02:16:45 AM
You are SO banned
Grendel
Pancake
posted 10-17-2002 02:17:35 AM
quote:
From the book of Trent, chapter 3, verse 16:
I would care.

Me too

Drakkenmaw
posted 10-17-2002 02:17:41 AM
I don't think anyone wants you banned.

I don't hold any ill-will towards you, either.

I just don't want another flame war. I've seen enough here.

Thank you very much, and I hope your troubles work out.

Genericgirl
Generictitle
posted 10-17-2002 02:20:14 AM
I care Synny. I do not want you banned.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 10-17-2002 02:22:55 AM
I care..

I care very much...

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 10-17-2002 02:26:18 AM
I care. An extremely great deal.
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-17-2002 02:38:00 AM
Well...can't say it comes as a surprise.
Drakkenmaw
posted 10-17-2002 02:42:07 AM
null

=+=

Do not focus on the negatives in life, lest they overwhelm you. Pick something nice, pretty, and beautiful, and praise life for containing it rather than condemning life for containing things other than it.

Smile, that a flower may exist. It does not matter how long it does so, merely that something of such intricate wonder lives in this world of ours. And no matter how bad other things may seem, it can't be truly awful. Because there are still flowers. And sunsets. And the soft lap of the ocean shore.

Obsolete
Pancake
posted 10-17-2002 02:43:17 AM
Those are so my lines....
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-17-2002 02:44:42 AM
What if the negatives continually and deliberately make an effort to overwhelm you?
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 10-17-2002 02:46:28 AM
quote:
Humble Parcelan thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
What if the negatives continually and deliberately make an effort to overwhelm you?
a Negative times a Negative is a Positive!
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-17-2002 02:47:41 AM
So we should make the negatives breed?

That seems counterproductive

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 10-17-2002 02:50:21 AM
quote:
Humble Parcelan thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
So we should make the negatives breed?

That seems counterproductive

That would be a negative PLUS a negative. That just creates larger negatives(smaller?).
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Genericgirl
Generictitle
posted 10-17-2002 02:50:50 AM
What if someone keeps comming and stomping on your flowers? And your neighbors flowers? Just to be mean?

And then paints your windows so you can't see outside.. then what? Hmmmm?

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-17-2002 02:51:09 AM
But 'times' implies multiplication! I don't want the negatives to multiply!
Suddar
posted 10-17-2002 02:53:31 AM
quote:
we got stars directing our fate
and we're praying it's not too late
'cuz we know we're falling from grace
millennium

and when we come we always come too late
I often think that we were born to hate
get up and see the sarcasm in my eyes
and when we come we always come too late
I often think that we were born to hate
get up and see the sarcasm in my eyes

we got stars directing our fate (millennium)
and we're praying it's not too late (millennium)
'cuz we know we're falling from grace (millennium)
millennium

god bless that cocky bastard.

Suddar
posted 10-17-2002 02:55:11 AM
quote:
Humble Parcelan had this to say about Duck Tales:

maybe it's like...a negative, times a negative amount of bullets in your clip deposited safely in the face of said negative equals a positive..or something. yo. i need to go to bed...

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-17-2002 02:56:06 AM
Math sucks. Let's just kill the problem at the source.
Suddar
posted 10-17-2002 02:56:42 AM
i hear that.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 10-17-2002 02:56:57 AM
quote:
Humble Parcelan had this to say about Captain Planet:
When equating negatives to emotions and occurances...uh...and then...Yes.
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-17-2002 02:57:14 AM
LUNCH LYNCH TIME!
Drakkenmaw
posted 10-17-2002 03:00:12 AM
quote:
Humble Parcelan had this to say about Optimus Prime:

Life is a continual process of things trying to kill you. Emotionally, physically, spiritually. Life will pound you against the rocks of experience again and again, waiting for the moment when you stop trying to fight to the surface as the chance to swallow you wholly.

There are battles in life you can not win, treasures you can not grasp, places of peace you will never reach.

Just because this is so does not mean you should not seek to find those small things which make life and experience worthwhile.

Do not let life's hardships bend your spirit with their weight. Because that weight changes with time and position, becomes greater or smaller as you move through life. A soul damaged by storms of trouble is not so variable, and is far more difficult to repair.

*Hug.*

Greater existence does not care whether you are happy or sad. Most people assume this means they should be sad, since they have no great and true reason to be happy. I say it means you should feel free to be happy, no matter what happens, because life isn't actually meant to make you sad either. It just is life. Good, bad, whatever - it goes on.

Don't let your happiness be ruled by outside forces. It is one of the very few things in life you yourself can control.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-17-2002 03:01:34 AM
This battle can and will most certainly be won, comrade.
Suddar
posted 10-17-2002 03:03:21 AM
but it is a battle that will only be won with...MORE COWBELL.

in other words, life was meant to be funny and it really isn't good for your heart to take it too seriously.

not to say that you are. just in general.

[ 10-17-2002: Message edited by: hard technology rock ]

Suddar
posted 10-17-2002 03:05:35 AM
oh, and when i say funny, i mean "really fucking miserable," but you should laugh anyway.

says the guy on paxil, but hey, you get what you give.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: