EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: bleh
Addy
posted 10-04-2002 08:13:51 PM
Ever had one of those days that just completely go wrong? Maybe not in reality, but in your mind, it feels like it?

Yeah, having one of those. For some reason I've just been really down and crabby today. And it's pissing me off. Especially since the Homecoming parade was cancelled. fdlskj

So I just wanted to come home and enjoy playing a bit of EQ... until I realized the Internet is unstable as hell. I'm so irritable today.

djkldlfk Yeah, it's an angst post, flame me, whatever. I just felt like posting this.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-04-2002 08:14:51 PM
eet fud
Muffin Bird
Pancake
posted 10-04-2002 08:18:12 PM
*hops along the ground, dragging a large muffin. He places it at your feet and sits down, guarding it for you*

Chrip?

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-04-2002 08:20:36 PM
*resists the urge to eat the Muffin Bird*
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 10-04-2002 08:22:59 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop was listening to Cher while typing:
*resists the urge to eat the Muffin Bird*

Give in...the deep frier's on full...you know you hanker for some KFMB...

Muffin Bird
Pancake
posted 10-04-2002 08:25:22 PM
*gets into a defensive stance and stares at JooJoo. He brings one wing forward and flips the tip of it a few times, slowly.. as if saying "bring it bish"*
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-04-2002 08:29:01 PM
Grrrrr...

*grabs a fryer cage w/ lid, runs and dives at the Muffin Bird*

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 10-04-2002 08:29:12 PM
I have those periodically. The day after is usually a "recovery" day, when I have to fix everything that went wrong. Today, I found out that one of our database servers has reached its drive capacity, causing it to fail. And of course the boss asks me to fix the problems it causes, which didn't give any actual hint of the problem itself, and I only discover the actual problem when one of the developers tries a backup and restore of the database, which takes over two hours because it only has 1/50th of the space it needs for file swapping.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Muffin Bird
Pancake
posted 10-04-2002 08:31:49 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived JooJooFlop stammered:
Grrrrr...

*grabs a fryer cage w/ lid, runs and dives at the Muffin Bird*

*grabs JooJoo by his ankle and uses his own momentum to flip him into a vat of lobster*

CHRIP CHRIP CHIRP!!

translation: Roofles rofles bish

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-04-2002 08:33:56 PM
*eats the lobsters*

Mmmmmm...

*leaps out of the vat and slams the cage onto the Muffin Bird*

Gotcha!

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 10-04-2002 08:34:43 PM
Masturbate?
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Muffin Bird
Pancake
posted 10-04-2002 08:35:42 PM
*is caught in the cage*
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-04-2002 08:40:22 PM
*closes the lid and places the cage over the fryer on the Unecessarily Slow Dipping Mechinism and turns it on*

Mwahahahahah...

*gets a lawn chair and watches as the Muffin Bird slow sinks to his hot, oily death*

Muffin Bird
Pancake
posted 10-04-2002 08:42:13 PM
*flaps around the cage in panic, despite the fact that the Unnecessarily Slow Dipping Mechanism grants him more time than he knows what to do with*
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 10-04-2002 08:46:42 PM
(*watches the Unnecessarily Slow Dipping Mechanism short out and jam in place, because that's what this thread is all about*)
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-04-2002 08:48:29 PM
Aw screw it, I'm hungry now.

*grabs the cage, opens it, grabs the Muffin Bird and eats it*

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 10-04-2002 08:49:39 PM
quote:
From the book of Ford Prefect, chapter 3, verse 16:
(*watches the Unnecessarily Slow Dipping Mechanism short out and jam in place, because that's what this thread is all about*)

Eat the bird raw...

"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Muffin Bird
Pancake
posted 10-04-2002 08:59:41 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by JooJooFlop:
Aw screw it, I'm hungry now.

*grabs the cage, opens it, grabs the Muffin Bird and eats it*

*is swallowed. In his last desperate act of vengeance, he jams his beak and claws into the sides of JJF's throat, turning himself into one big feathery, suffocating blockage*

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-04-2002 09:03:22 PM
*drinks a big mug of piping hot cocoa*
Muffin Bird
Pancake
posted 10-04-2002 09:08:14 PM
*dodges out of the way of the cocoa by driving himself deeper into JJF's lung. He then goes on a mad, slow-mo Matrix style bullet time peckin spree, rupturing all the air-sacs*
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-04-2002 09:10:24 PM
I don't have lungs. That's my spare stomach.

*begins to digest the Muffin Bird*

Muffin Bird
Pancake
posted 10-04-2002 09:14:27 PM
*dies and is digested*

note: Now you get to deal with Addy when she finds out you ate one of her friends.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-04-2002 09:19:38 PM
*suddenly realizes he just ate one of Addy's friends*

Hmmmm...

*heads over to the pet store and buys a bird that looks just like the Muffin Bird*

I hope this works...

*takes the bird behind a bush, smashes it with a big rock and runs to go see Addy*

Addy! Addy! It's horrible! Some reckless driver has ran over the Muffin Bird!

Muffin Bird
Pancake
posted 10-04-2002 09:37:28 PM
x^x
Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 10-04-2002 10:05:05 PM
Hugs and smooches Addy.

Hey, I had a bad day too. You're not alone.

Addy
posted 10-05-2002 08:04:12 PM
*delayed reaction*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-05-2002 08:54:26 PM
Rats, my brilliant ruse has failed.

*eats the smashed bird in his hand*

Anyway, Muffin Bird was all "bring it, bish" and I wasn't doing anything so he brought it on himself. Totally.

Addy
posted 10-05-2002 08:57:31 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Rats, my brilliant ruse has failed.

*eats the smashed bird in his hand*

Anyway, Muffin Bird was all "bring it, bish" and I wasn't doing anything so he brought it on himself. Totally.

LIES! Muffin Bird is always innocent! BECAUSE MUFFIN BIRD IS ADORABLE!

*executes JooJooFlop*

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-05-2002 09:01:10 PM
Muffin Bird was a little bitch.

And delicious.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 10-05-2002 09:06:10 PM
Animals tend to be empathic. He probably sensed you wanted to eat him. Unlike the normal cycle, where the prey would flee the predator, Muffin Bird did the opposite.

So technically, your urge to eat him triggered a defensive response in the bird. I find it quite amusing you acted on the taunts of a bird of all things..

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-05-2002 09:08:32 PM
The taunts were tiny, but they cut deep. Deep into my soul.

So I ate him.

Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 10-05-2002 09:10:01 PM
And Lazzay has a tummyache.
one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-05-2002 09:11:53 PM
quote:
Lazzay had this to say about pies:
And Lazzay has a tummyache.

*offers Lazzay a small bird*

Eat this. You'll feel better.

Addy
posted 10-05-2002 09:14:06 PM
*unleashes a super duper Meepie bird yellow beak attack on JooJoo!*
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-05-2002 09:18:32 PM
*deflects the super duper Meepie bird yellow beak attack with a nearby trash can lid*

HA! Take this!

*uses his special magnetic prowess to lift Addy up and spin her around really fast*

Addy
posted 10-05-2002 09:23:29 PM
Eeeeeeeeee!

*attempts to counterattack with her emergency guilt-trip attack!*

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-05-2002 09:28:58 PM
*has nothing to feel guilty about, so the emergency guilt-trip attack fails*

Hahahahaha! And now the coup-de-grace!

*lands Addy into a conveniently-placed vat of orange jello with bits of tuna floating in it*

Addy
posted 10-05-2002 09:36:45 PM
*dies*
Mightion Defensor
posted 10-05-2002 09:39:24 PM
* resses Addy (50 percent beats zero percent)
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-05-2002 09:39:47 PM
Hahahaha...

Oh.

*scratches his head, wondering how orange jello with tuna chunks could ever kill anyone*

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: