EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hey...
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 10-03-2002 08:27:00 AM
Hi. How are you? Hows your week been? Tell us a funny story that's happened to you this week, I got three hours to chat before I leave college and I can't IRC here.

Tell all.

Oh shi...
what
posted 10-03-2002 08:27:49 AM
I pooped
Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 10-03-2002 08:32:34 AM
my week has been good, but extremely tiring. school has my brain fried for the most part.

THE BOY got into my locker yesterday and left a note that said something like "hi!! have a nice day! yeah."

i don't think he was too happy when i thought it was Amber's handwriting at first. =\

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 10-03-2002 09:35:52 AM
This morning, I woke up feeling ill. However, we have a big client coming in today, so I had to tough it out. This morning, I've already reinstalled an archaic software package on my PC so that it would run an update to match data with the update I ran on another archaic piece of software yesterday. Since the software I ran an update on yesterday runs a half-million-dollar autodialer, it's not like we can just up and replace it with something better. I also spent half an hour running a cable 50 ft underneath a raised floor made of 40 lb tiles. The lead developer isn't here yet, so we haven't started work on an addition to the database that would make one of our daily reports take 3 minutes per client to build rather than 30 minutes per client.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 10-03-2002 09:38:45 AM
I've had a good week.
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 10-03-2002 10:01:43 AM
Well I haven't contributed to this so I will now...

I'm pissed about a few things that happened last night,and the boyfriend is being a bit moody but all's pretty spiffy still.Im currently in my Multimedia class, mostly recovered from last night and slacking. My tutor doesn't care. Also, I'm waiting for a call from the nice people at Cineworld in Solihull telling me that I have a new job. Now if my hangover finally goes before the end of the session I'll be ok.

Suddar
posted 10-03-2002 10:19:27 AM
i'm sittin' on the dock of the bay, watching the tide roll away. i'm just sitting on the dock of the bay, wasting time.

no, actually, i'm just waking up, and my life is fairly moody at the moment, but overall quite nice, i think.

vertue
Pancake
posted 10-03-2002 10:36:07 AM
I'm tired, my feet hurt, and I'm about to be forced to listen to someone who is extremely boring preach a boring sermon. (forced chapel ) Fortunatly I have a decent book to read during chapel, as long as I don't get caught I should be fine.

After chapel I'm scott free though. Shouldn't be too bad of a day.

Jeremiah 48:6: Flee! Save yourselves! Be like a wild ass in the desert!

"How can you ever hope to know the Beloved
Without becoming in every cell the Lover?
And when you are the Lover at last, you don't care.
Whatever you know or don't - only Love is real."

Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb. - Dark Helmet

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 10-03-2002 10:40:41 AM
Pulled a tendon in my knee yesterday. Im really sore, yet anxious to get this week over.

It's not really hard or anything, just very tiring.

My rugby team has a fuck load of injured players, so they have to swap out players to useless positions.

(Who the fuck puts a Prop into a Scrum-half Position? Seriously)

Oh well. fin.

Len the Studious
Pancake
posted 10-03-2002 10:47:36 AM
My week's sucked.

Thanks for asking, though. :P

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 10-03-2002 11:44:08 AM
Very very tiring.. but I'm proud of myself. I'm managing to keep up with the work in Sixth Form mostly. English Lit is the only worry at the moment, I seem to be unable to write more than two pages for anything, my handwriting sucks and I write slowly... but I love the subject and I'm good at it except when it comes to writing five page essays.. Oh, Earth and Beyond is delayed in europe until the 11th now, which just sucks.

Funny thing which happened? Well, nothing much really..

Mightion Defensor
posted 10-03-2002 12:29:37 PM
I discovered UT2003 runs a hell of a lot smoother if I turn off Hardware 3D Audio + EAX. Was pissing me off how choppy it was running before.
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 10-03-2002 04:42:19 PM
I had a dentist appointment at 9, woke up at 8:56. Today was good. School was good. Orton got shot (but he's a shmoe, so he's fine). Saw Lonnie playin MGS2 (And I finally figured out what "I need scissors! 61!" means). Puppy.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-03-2002 04:51:22 PM
I don't feel good enough to craft a new story right now, so here's a rerun:

Bajah and Mr.Whappy's Fantansic Journey to World War II Japan

Once upon a time, in the god-forsaken wastelands of Texas, lived a curious little man by the name of Bajah. His bestest friend in the whole world was just a rusty old monkey wrench that he called "Mr.Whappy". He and Mr.Whappy would often engage in stimulating conversations, hold practice make-out sessions for when he finally got to meet his online girlfriend Suchii, and various other wholesome activities. Their favorite activity was to visit strange, exotic places that most normal people couldn't go. But Bajah and Mr.Whappy wern't normal people. If anyone tried to stop Bajah from going where he and Mr.Whappy wanted to go, Mr.Whappy would just hurl himself against their heads and that seemed to get them of their case. Mr.Whappy was violent like that, and Bajah was often afraid of Mr.Whappy. But Mr.Whappy always assured Bajah that he would never, ever hurt him.
One day, when exploring some secret government facility, Bajah and Mr.Whappy came upon some nifty time portal thingamajig. Mr.Whappy, having since disposed of most of the personel on the base by hurling himself at their heads, insisted Bajah try to get it started. Bajah and Mr.Whappy went over to the control panel to have a looksee, but everything was so very confusing. They twisted knobs, they pushed buttons, they pulled levers, all to no avail. Finally, in a rage, Mr.Whappy flung himself onto the control panel as hard as he could. There was a great booming explosion on the panel and poor Mr.Whappy was melted into a big lump of iron. Mr.Whappy, however, did not die in vain. For the nifty time portal thingamajig had been activated. Bajah, still in tears from the passing of his dear friend, stepped up to the portal. He knew what he had to do. He must go back in time through the nifty time portal thingamajig and prevent Mr.Whappy's demise. And so, with every bone in his body filled with intent and determination, Bajah stepped into the swirly portal center and into a past of unknown time and location.

Bajah was flung into the middle of a crowded street by the you-know-what and fell on top of what appeared to be a police car of some sort. He was in such a shock, all he could think to do as he was being apprehended by some Japanese men in uniforms was to scream "MR.WHAPPY!!! MR.WHAPPY!!!" The Japanese uniform people had no idea what this lunatic was saying, nor where he had come from. All they could tell was that he was an American, so they thought it best to take him to the local army HQ to be questioned. Once tied up and seated in a dark room, Bajah was confronted by some Japanese man who was holding something he couldn't identify since his vision was so blurry from the trip. After being yelled at for a while, the Japanese man waved the something in Bajah's face in a threatening matter. It took some effort to see what it was, but when he did, Bajah let lose a gasp of pure joy! It was Mr.Whappy! Not Mr.Whappy as he knew him, for he was so shiney and new. It was the young Mr.Whappy! Bajah's joy soon turned to pain and fear as at that time the Young Mr.Whappy hurled himself at Bajah's head!

"Ow," cried Bajah, "How could you do that, Mr.Whappy? You promised you would never do that!" Mr.Whappy only responded by hurling himself at Bajah's head even harder. "OW!" Bajah was in tears. How could his bested friend in the whole world cause him so much hurt and bleeding. It suddenly dawned on Bajah that the Mr.Whappy hitting him was not the Mr.Whappy he knew, this is the Mr.Whappy before he had met Mr.Whappy when he was but a child of five. "No, Mr.Whappy," pleaded Bajah, "I have come to warn you that in the year 2002 you will hurl yourself angrly onto a control panel and die! I love you Mr.Whappy! I LOVE YOU!!!"

Just as the young, ruthless Mr.Whappy reeled back to deliver the third and final blow, a bright flash, brighter than the sun, exploded through the windows. In almost and instant, Bajah, the Japanese Man, the young Mr.Whappy and the entire city of Hiroshima were engulfed in the first of two nuclear bombs to be used in World War II. Years later, a team of science people would travel to the army HQ and see the effects of the bomb. The only thing they found intact in the whole ruined building was a monkey wrench. The science people took that monkey wrench back with them to Texas as a souviner of their trip, but somehow on the drive home it got lost when one of them had to pull over near some housing project to take a pee.

Many years have passed since the monkey wrench was left in the dirt of housing project. That housing project became houses, and people lived in the houses for many, many years. Then, one day while digging a mud pit in his backyard, a young child of five years came upon a rusty old monkey wrench. "Hello," said the child, "my name is Bajah. What's yours? Mr.Whappy? Would you like to be my friend, Mr.Whappy? You would? That's great! We're gonna have so much fun together!" So Bajah and Mr.Whappy set off onto that wonderful journey called life. Mr.Whappy, having become a little fuzzy-headed in his age, could only remember one thing from that fateful day before the flash: Bajah loves Mr.Whappy, and Mr.Whappy will love Bajah and protect Bajah for the rest of his life.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 10-03-2002 04:55:34 PM
It's been a week.

Nothing exciting, or unusually entertaining, and nothing to funny.

But, there is tomorrow.

Who knows, a small car full of clowns may show up just to entertain me.

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 10-03-2002 05:12:20 PM
letsee, most of this week boreing, im beigng to get stressed bys chool even though its nto much work, today i found out the girl i like bf dumpedher becosue he foudn someoen in real life, and even though she still says she loves me, she says shes sck of long distance relationships

i all sadf

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: