EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Fun things to do with limited resources
Maradon!
posted 09-25-2002 10:02:41 AM
Chapter 1: At Work
  • Use gumbands to fire paperclips out of your cubicle at random trajectories. People will notice it, but since you're in a cubicle and nobody can see you, they won't be able to pin it on you unless they take the time to try and catch the inbound trajectory of one and trace it back.

Aim for airborne targets like ceiling fans and architectural protrusions and the like to confuse even this possability. (I like to pop the balloons our QA department gives out for 100% perfect calls)

• Imagine what life would be like if everybody drove tanks instead of cars.

• Craft lethal weaponry from office supplies. If your boss asks you where all the staples and pencils have gone, slay him with your auto-loading, high velocity staple launcher (pointy ends OUT). If he tries to run, finish the job with your oragami machete.

• Type up and submit a protracted "Business Improvement Idea" detailing such complicated issues as free pop machines, parking, and the lack of a "Manager for a Day" program. Doodle idly in the margins. Make sure the header reads "IMPORTENT NOTISE"

• Get a wrench. Steal sections of cubicles. Add a roof and door to your own cubicle. Go for a second story if you've really got time on your hands.

If confronted about it, either go on a confused, rambling litany about a man living in the home he built with his own two hands being the right of every american blah blah blah, or explain that your parents were hunter/gatherers and you need the quickly assembled housing to follow the herds.

• Maradon!
    posted 09-25-2002 10:06:38 AM
    Chapter 2: In a computer lab

• write about fun things to do with limited resources.
  • Suddar
    posted 09-25-2002 10:10:09 AM
    i love you.
    Maradon!
    posted 09-25-2002 05:32:04 PM
    Well shit, I post this at school then hours later one post.

SEE IF I EVER WRITE FUN AND INFORMATIVE DOCUMENTARIES OUT OF BOREDOM AGAIN!

[ 09-25-2002: Message edited by: Maradon XP ]

Soldar
    I'll take two of anything, please. To go.
    posted 09-25-2002 05:35:33 PM
    I just got home from band practice. Apparently, I also got suckered into a pep band.

Though, I should be happy as a drum major.

Maradon!
    posted 09-25-2002 05:38:28 PM
    Band geek.
    Soldar
    I'll take two of anything, please. To go.
    posted 09-25-2002 05:41:29 PM
    quote:
    Maradon XP obviously shouldn't have said:
    Band geek.

I refer to myself as a band fag.

I'm going to light myself on fire now.

Az Ma Taz
    Pancake
    posted 09-25-2002 05:44:54 PM
    quote:

That really disturbs me...

O_o
    Buzz.
    JooJooFlop
    Hungry Hungry Hippo
    posted 09-25-2002 05:48:21 PM
    quote:
    Everyone wondered WTF when Maradon XP wrote:
  • Get a wrench. Steal sections of cubicles. Add a roof and door to your own cubicle. Go for a second story if you've really got time on your hands.

• Wally did that in a Dilbert strip.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
    Gydyon
    Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
    posted 09-25-2002 06:16:27 PM
    You said gumbands.

Yinzer.

Gydyon
    Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
    (and billing you for it) since 2001

lo-chan
    Pancake
    posted 09-25-2002 06:20:16 PM
    ?

Seriously, good stuffupo Mary ^^

Black
    The Outlaw Torn
    posted 09-25-2002 06:23:48 PM
    quote:
    Soldar had this to say about dark elf butts:

That was funny.

5!

Edit- So was what Maradon said.

[ 09-25-2002: Message edited by: Black Mage ]

Time was never on my side.
    So on I wait my whole lifetime.

KaLourin
    Illanae's Stooge!
    posted 09-25-2002 09:54:13 PM
    quote:
    Nobody really understood why Soldar wrote:

as a band geek myself, I will have to deal with you for using the degrading term of band fag. *stomps you into the dirt in a dark alley way*

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
    Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
    Rodent King
    Stabbed in the Eye
    posted 09-25-2002 09:57:59 PM
    quote:
    Ka'Lourin D'thBlayde thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
    as a band geek myself, I will have to deal with you for using the degrading term of band fag. *stomps you into the dirt in a dark alley way*

I'll have to agree completely;
    GO BAND GEEKS!!!

I'll soon be the section leader of the percussion section! And that's spiffy! (Hence the tag.)

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
    KaLourin
    Illanae's Stooge!
    posted 09-25-2002 09:58:56 PM
    former brass captain

Trumpet2win

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
    Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
    Lyinar Ka`Bael
    Are you looking at my pine tree again?
    posted 09-25-2002 11:00:21 PM
    quote:
    Everyone wondered WTF when Soldar wrote:
    band fag

Let me help, KaL!

*gets out a set of red-hot shoes and makes Soldar dance in them till he dies*

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Delphi Aegis
    Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
    posted 09-25-2002 11:14:17 PM
    quote:
    Possessed Moogle Plushie! said this about your mom:
    ?

Seriously, good stuffupo Mary ^^

Build a 1-3 casting cost deck around four of those cards.
    Dont forget Howling mines and Library of Lengs.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
    I posted in a title changing thread.
    posted 09-25-2002 11:16:54 PM
    Maradon gets a 5 for this thread...And I hope he does more because cube jockey humor always makes me laugh, even though I've never worked in one.
    Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
    "All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
    *Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Delphi Aegis
    Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
    posted 09-25-2002 11:17:42 PM
    quote:
    Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Pirotess:
    Maradon gets a 5 for this thread...And I hope he does more because cube jockey humor always makes me laugh, even though I've never worked in one.

Holy shit! The staple sigpic has been changed! I didnt think it was you, at first! Gah! Warn us!

It's nice, though.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
    Are you looking at my pine tree again?
    posted 09-25-2002 11:18:48 PM
    quote:
    Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about dark elf butts:

Office Space = Best Movie Evah

And he did, Delphi There's a whooooole big thread of him testing his sig and sig pic

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

All times are US/Eastern
    Hop To: