EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Arr mateys!
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 09-19-2002 05:52:33 PM
Pirate test!

i am:

Captain Roger Read

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 09-19-2002 05:56:36 PM
Mad Dog Rackham

Part crazy, part mangy, all rabid, you're the pirate all the others fear might just snap soon. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 09-19-2002 05:58:33 PM
Your pirate name is:
Black Tom Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Vlase
Pancake
posted 09-19-2002 06:05:18 PM
Dread Pirate Bonney

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 09-19-2002 06:06:43 PM
Dread Pirate Rackham

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-19-2002 06:27:21 PM
I'm the Rear Admiral Poops McGee!

....I think I broke the test.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 09-19-2002 06:28:54 PM
Stop stealing my last name, you fuckheads.

Arr, or ye soon to be walkin' the plank! Yarr!

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Mightion Defensor
posted 09-19-2002 06:54:45 PM
Your pirate name is:

Red Sam Kidd

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Soldar
I'll take two of anything, please. To go.
posted 09-19-2002 07:33:12 PM
quote:
Mightion Defensor had this to say about Pirotess:
Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Same thing with Red Jack Kidd.

Steven Steve
posted 09-19-2002 07:36:36 PM
Iron Davy Flint
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Deathbeam Warhero
Pancake
posted 09-19-2002 08:59:31 PM
Dirty Sam Bonney

BTW today was National Talk Like a Pirate Day

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 09-19-2002 09:15:38 PM

Bloody Sam Cash

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Peter
Pancake
posted 09-19-2002 09:56:01 PM
Iron Roger Roberts

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 09-19-2002 10:08:17 PM
Bloody Tom Roberts

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 09-20-2002 12:15:43 AM
Your pirate name is:

Iron Mary Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 09-20-2002 12:19:20 AM
i'm still the only captain
ZaÂ’afiel
Coolest Hamster Pimp Ever!
posted 09-20-2002 02:21:50 AM
Dread Pirate Kidd

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Razor
posted 09-20-2002 02:33:49 AM
Mad Rodger Cash
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Biggity Bang!
Pancake
posted 09-20-2002 11:02:49 AM
Yarr! Me new name be Bloody Jack Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

In reply to Black Mage: "Stop stealing my last name, you fuckheads.
Arr, or ye soon to be walkin' the plank! Yarr!"

There be no law 'pon the seas!

There's a hole in the ceiling down through which I fell. There's a girl in a basement coming out of her shell. There are people who will say that they knew me so well.
I may not go to Heaven. :(
I hope you go to Hell. ;p
vertue
Pancake
posted 09-20-2002 11:37:39 AM
Your pirate name is:

Dread Pirate Kidd

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr

Capitalist to the end.

Jeremiah 48:6: Flee! Save yourselves! Be like a wild ass in the desert!

"How can you ever hope to know the Beloved
Without becoming in every cell the Lover?
And when you are the Lover at last, you don't care.
Whatever you know or don't - only Love is real."

Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb. - Dark Helmet

Caanis Lupus
Rub me?
posted 09-20-2002 12:03:15 PM
Your pirate name is:

Iron Jack Vane

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Kermitov
Pancake
posted 09-20-2002 03:30:30 PM
Iron Jack Cash

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Suddar
posted 09-20-2002 07:31:25 PM
Bloody Sam Bonney

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

i liked it better.

[ 09-20-2002: Message edited by: hard technology rock ]

Sabratiz
Pancake
posted 09-20-2002 08:13:15 PM
Your pirate name is:

Bloody James Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Mine is the best.

pain is temporary but pride is forever
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: