EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: *Splooge* (Image intensive)
»Waisztarroz«
Pancake
posted 08-28-2002 05:01:01 PM

I...I think I'm in love.

[ 08-28-2002: Message edited by: Waisz ]

I <3 Steel Battalion!
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 08-28-2002 05:08:43 PM
*hopes for a PC port!*
»Waisztarroz«
Pancake
posted 08-28-2002 05:10:51 PM
Such a massive thing can belong only to an Xbox, fewlio!

I am so hoping for a Gundam title to use the same controller. I'm pretty sure if such a thing came out, I would never leave the house again. I haven't heard any rumors of such a release, but if it ever happened...damn.

I <3 Steel Battalion!
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 08-28-2002 05:12:07 PM
Such a thing so large will be 90$.. And the game will be another 70. So you = BROKE! No more ramen for you, ha!
nem-x
posted 08-28-2002 05:14:51 PM
Such a game will suck immensely.
»Waisztarroz«
Pancake
posted 08-28-2002 05:17:27 PM
It's coming out around December, Delphi, which is really convenient.

As for nem-x's comment, I feel that anyone who loves the genre enough will have no problem getting used to the controller.

I <3 Steel Battalion!
Tier
posted 08-28-2002 05:21:06 PM
quote:
Waisz had this to say about dark elf butts:
It's coming out around December, Delphi, which is really convenient.

As for nem-x's comment, I feel that anyone who loves the genre enough will have no problem getting used to the controller.

Yeah! It's totally worth buying a X-box and a controller for just a single game! You're right!

»Waisztarroz«
Pancake
posted 08-28-2002 05:23:09 PM
quote:
Asha'man wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Yeah! It's totally worth buying a X-box and a controller for just a single game! You're right!

Most if not all of the people who will get this game already have an X-box, most likely.

One of those people is me. I have no need to buy an X-box. I own one.

Why would I need to buy a second X-box?

I <3 Steel Battalion!
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 08-28-2002 05:23:35 PM
I wonder how much work it would take to adapt that to PC use for EQ?

A controler fit for all those large-race warriors in full plate, at last.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 08-28-2002 05:24:09 PM
i saw it on extended play, forgot waht system its for, but the game they showed looked awsome

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 08-28-2002 05:25:43 PM
quote:
Asha'man thought about the meaning of life:

It might be. If that game is good, and the controler really works well with it, it could very well be worth it for some people.

Plus, if the game is really good, there WILL be other games that use the controler, including a followup game for that one.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
»Waisztarroz«
Pancake
posted 08-28-2002 05:26:02 PM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon had this to say about Optimus Prime:
I wonder how much work it would take to adapt that to PC use for EQ?

A controler fit for all those large-race warriors in full plate, at last.

It'd be great for old school Ogres. You could have a button for 'scratch ass'.

I <3 Steel Battalion!
Burger
BANNED!
posted 08-28-2002 05:27:24 PM
um, you all do realize that the controller can be used for all the games you like, because they're making it programmable, so that way you cannuse the controller for any x-box game...
Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

»Waisztarroz«
Pancake
posted 08-28-2002 05:31:04 PM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon wrote this stupid crap:
It might be. If that game is good, and the controler really works well with it, it could very well be worth it for some people.

Plus, if the game is really good, there WILL be other games that use the controler, including a followup game for that one.

Definitely. I am hoping that enough people hear about this and buy it so that Xbox will think there is a strong enough interest in it and have more games designed for it.

A Gundam Wing game would completely and utterly kick ass. Give it that controller and the best graphics to get into a Gundam game to date (hopefully, if they did their stuff right) and you would have one hell of a mech lover's fantasy.

I would really like to see the ability to do multiplayer with this controller as either plug in more than one to an Xbox or network the Xboxs to do teamplay, hopefully the latter. It makes me salivate immensely to think of a four-player game using that thing.

I <3 Steel Battalion!
»Waisztarroz«
Pancake
posted 08-28-2002 05:32:28 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Big_Mac was all like:
um, you all do realize that the controller can be used for all the games you like, because they're making it programmable, so that way you cannuse the controller for any x-box game...

Actually, from a good majority of the articles I've read, this controller will not be programmable or usable in any Xbox games not designed for it.

Not that I'd really want to use it with any game not designed for it, anyway. There's only one genre that could use that thing well, save maybe flight sims.

I <3 Steel Battalion!
ZaÂ’afiel
Coolest Hamster Pimp Ever!
posted 08-28-2002 05:37:33 PM
quote:
Waisz had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Definitely. I am hoping that enough people hear about this and buy it so that Xbox will think there is a strong enough interest in it and have more games designed for it.

A Gundam Wing game would completely and utterly kick ass. Give it that controller and the best graphics to get into a Gundam game to date (hopefully, if they did their stuff right) and you would have one hell of a mech lover's fantasy.

I would really like to see the ability to do multiplayer with this controller as either plug in more than one to an Xbox or network the Xboxs to do teamplay, hopefully the latter. It makes me salivate immensely to think of a four-player game using that thing.

there are two gundam games for PS2

"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
MadCat the 2nd
Pancake
posted 08-28-2002 06:35:58 PM
Considering it'll probably work much like a PC joystick it should be hackable to go on a PC.

Yum. Mechwarrior using that.. goooood.

"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that motherfucker upside the head."

ben(at)netmastering(dot)nl

Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 08-28-2002 06:43:32 PM
quote:
Waisz's fortune cookie read:
Such a massive thing can belong only to an Xbox, fewlio!

I am so hoping for a Gundam title to use the same controller. I'm pretty sure if such a thing came out, I would never leave the house again. I haven't heard any rumors of such a release, but if it ever happened...damn.

Hope to high hell that they port Virtual On to the XBox people can effectively use that controller.

Maradon!
posted 08-28-2002 11:34:48 PM
quote:
MadCat the 2nd had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Considering it'll probably work much like a PC joystick it should be hackable to go on a PC.

Yum. Mechwarrior using that.. goooood.

Sweet jesus I hope so.

must...have...

Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 08-29-2002 09:59:04 AM
Only.. uh.. controller... to have a button JUST for the wind shield washer

And now that I can look at it more closely.. its not as big as I thought

»Waisztarroz«
Pancake
posted 08-29-2002 04:49:46 PM
Of course, this picture is also missing the floor pedal base. I'm wondering where I will put this to use it properly.
I <3 Steel Battalion!
Sabratiz
Pancake
posted 08-29-2002 09:01:57 PM
I want to see a Gundam game playable like Zone of The Enders on PS2. The way that game played kicked ass. Although the game confused me a bit.
pain is temporary but pride is forever
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: