EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: You Know What....
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 08-14-2002 03:28:11 PM
We are haveing technical difficulties...Please bear with us.
[/LIST]

[ 08-14-2002: Message edited by: Vise the Stompy ]

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 08-14-2002 03:30:29 PM
Sadly, that's actually not a bad idea.
Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 08-14-2002 03:31:47 PM
[xlist]

[x*]Item1
[x*]Item2

[/xlist]

This has been a public service announcement. Thank you.

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 08-14-2002 03:38:36 PM
Ok here goes....The StarBuck/Evercrest Logo is getting old in my opinion. With the recent surge of New and Improved Sig Pics, I propose this become the next logo.

Yes,I Have Gone Mad With Power!

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 08-14-2002 03:42:15 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Vise the Stompy:
I propose this become the next logo.

I would have to hurt you.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 08-14-2002 03:44:38 PM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon wrote this stupid crap:
I would have to hurt you.

Did I mention I have gone mad with power?

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 08-14-2002 03:46:20 PM
You'd have to change the color scheme.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 08-14-2002 03:51:36 PM
We could always go back to my forum logo.....

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 08-14-2002 03:54:16 PM
We need a logo with naked women draped all over it. This board is not living up to it's R-rated potential.

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 08-14-2002 05:46:03 PM
quote:
Bloodcookie had this to say about pies:
We need a logo with naked women draped all over it. This board is not living up to it's R-rated potential.

We are a PG-13 board.

No Vise. NO NO NO NO NO. I dont think Drysart even likes Hamtaro, and Im glad for it.

EVIL!

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Schalaa Zeal
Stand Tall
and Shake your (_|_)!!
posted 08-14-2002 06:09:38 PM
Hamtaro isn't that bad. Certainly not as bad as Pokemon! (I liked the GB game, the show was lacking)
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 08-14-2002 06:23:15 PM
Evil Bert EC was good.

WTC Guy EC was better

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: