EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: DoT question
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 08-13-2002 05:26:32 AM
did VI remove the DoT damage penalties on moving MOBs or not? i seem to remember that they did but it's 2:30am so my memory might not be 100%

also, can someone tell me about the n00b armor quests? and if you know about the ones for Barb shamans that would be the best.

Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 08-13-2002 05:42:58 AM
They did.
http://www.allakhazam.com for quests.
Maradon!
posted 08-13-2002 11:50:31 AM
This makes up for the fact that Extend Affliction does nothing
MadCat the 2nd
Pancake
posted 08-13-2002 12:43:57 PM
quote:
Maradön²'s account was hax0red to write:

You sure about that? It does make a difference you know Just don't try and get extended affliction off on a level 30 spell when all you got is extended affliction 1 ...

"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that motherfucker upside the head."

ben(at)netmastering(dot)nl

Schalaa Zeal
Stand Tall
and Shake your (_|_)!!
posted 08-13-2002 02:34:31 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Maradön²!

That's funny since it makes my root last longer.

Skaw
posted 08-13-2002 02:36:38 PM
quote:
Schalaa Zeal had this to say about Optimus Prime:
That's funny since it makes my root last longer.

It extends the duration, but doesn't up the damage over all, like it keeps the default damage, but still extends the dot/dot+debuff I think, atleast thats how I think I remember hearing it.

Besides, My roots last hellalong without anything anyway.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 08-13-2002 02:40:00 PM
Hooboy, when I hit level 29 and get BoF, you damn well bet I'll be using my GSD over my crystaline robes.. At least I think the GSD is something to do with afflictions. Might be haste II.. Or I. But I'd still use it! .. Or something.
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 08-13-2002 03:26:33 PM
Maradons mad bcause an AA actually decreases the effectiveness of his most powerful damage spells. Who wouldnt be?
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 08-13-2002 04:00:34 PM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Maradons mad bcause an AA actually decreases the effectiveness of his most powerful damage spells. Who wouldnt be?

It's not an AA ability. It's a focus effect on an item.

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 08-13-2002 04:36:24 PM
If I remember, the following races have no newbie armor quests yet: Barbs, Vah Shir, Iksar, Ogres, Trolls, Non-Paineel Erudites
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 08-13-2002 05:08:13 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when D© said this:
It's not an AA ability. It's a focus effect on an item.

K gotcha, I stopped playing soon after Kunarks release so Im a bit out of the loop

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 08-13-2002 07:21:26 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about dark elf butts:
If I remember, the following races have no newbie armor quests yet: Barbs, Vah Shir, Iksar, Ogres, Trolls, Non-Paineel Erudites

ah, thanks. that's what i was looking for.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: