EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Those interested in my Call of Cthulhu campaign: read here
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 07-30-2002 12:19:36 AM
Wow. I'm DMing like mad, aren't I. Once the school year pops back in, I probably end up changing one of the campaigns (CoC most likely) to the boards. Now then.

If you are interested, here are the deadlines
Not much time left. Try and get the book as soon as possible. I'd like the books to be had within..the latest..two weeks.

Deadline for character sheet: five days (notify me if your going to have a conflict)

If your interested..get to it I guess. Sorry for the harsh deadlines. I will do my best to make a character for one of you. Probably Katrinity. Thanks.

Cthulhu

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 07-30-2002 02:15:11 AM
Bump.

Cthulhu

Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 07-30-2002 02:50:31 AM
ok, no prob.
Veni, vidi, vici
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 07-30-2002 02:54:32 AM
CANNOT EXPRESS THIS ENOUGH:

Your character will die. Unless I ignore dice rolls and you just RP sitting in your house all day, they will die. They might even die IF they sit in their house.

Make a character, but keep an extra one handy. Your first one will die. They all will.

Cthulhu

Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 07-30-2002 03:36:48 AM
How much of a background should I make then?
Veni, vidi, vici
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 07-30-2002 03:42:19 AM
None yet. I want to wait for Lash to get the book.

No Lash.

No game.

I have heard too many good things about her RPing and I need to have her in the game.

I've yet to see you, Vise, Alaan ot Taeldian but Waisz bitches and Murdoc reads too much.

Cthulhu

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 07-30-2002 03:43:39 AM
I would, but you know..moving. Don't know how. Some other time I will have to make you teach me
Sassy :D
Pancake
posted 07-30-2002 09:04:06 AM
Sheesh! It was one lousy poster. Not like I settled in with my honey mead and a good book, now was it? And besides, it's just as well I read that poster. Wouldn't want my good buddy 'sleeping' with the rats, now would I?
roleplay character ^_^
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 07-30-2002 12:42:56 PM
Bumping this a little so I can get closer to my Cthulian tentacle orgy.

I mean..shit.

You guys are still gonna get the book right?

Right?

Cthulhu

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: