EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: America's Army - Love & Hate
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 07-18-2002 04:53:51 AM
I have spent COUNTLESS hours doing that MOUT shit. I've won more matches (that's right, I mean the whole thing 4/7, 5/7, 6/7, 7/7) than probably anyone playing the goddamn game. I swear I've got 20+ hours of MOUT training alone and that goddamn game STILL does NOT let me have it marked as complete!

I FUCKING HATE IT!#$@% GODDAMN TIRED OF MOUT!$%@#% FUCK SHIT ASS MONKEY!@$%#

Ah, okey. I feel much better now.

nem-x
posted 07-18-2002 05:03:21 AM
Just play on unofficial servers.
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 07-18-2002 11:13:54 AM
Odd.

I finished in the first day. Took me about 7 hours of work and boom.

BTW, you need 5/7 or better to get marked complete. I know you've gotten 5/7 or better quite a few times, but just to let you know that 4/7 don't cut it.

Mattimeo
Was once a member
posted 07-18-2002 11:21:22 AM
I had to do a bunch of different servers before it qualified me on MOUT, but it did eventually. Hope it works out for you soon.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 07-18-2002 11:41:10 AM
Your swearing made me think of Happy Gilmore.....
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-18-2002 12:14:35 PM
I got it completed pretty quickly, the only problem now is the fact that more often than not the games on other maps end because the time limit hits. That means if you die early because you find camping very, very boring then you are in for a long, long wait while watching other people be very, very boring.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 07-18-2002 03:01:20 PM
I already deleted it from my computer.

Got bored.

Nope, no point to this post at all, feel free to ignore it.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: