EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Best Garfield Ever
Ryuujin
posted 07-11-2002 12:23:01 PM

Razor
posted 07-11-2002 12:24:14 PM
the kitty is not happy w/ the lizzard.
/me scratches the lizzard
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Evenstar
Pancake
posted 07-11-2002 12:26:09 PM
I Love Garefield! I get daily garfield comics in e-mail, that one rocked!
To be born again for your sake; Blowing the past away on fluttering clouds; Letting the future ride on flowing winds; Fearlessly,unceasingly,patiently -clover
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-11-2002 12:28:01 PM
thats...for real?
Evenstar
Pancake
posted 07-11-2002 12:30:18 PM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about Captain Planet:
thats...for real?

even if it's not, it's still sw33t!

To be born again for your sake; Blowing the past away on fluttering clouds; Letting the future ride on flowing winds; Fearlessly,unceasingly,patiently -clover
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 07-11-2002 12:35:17 PM
It's not for real, no. I'm an avid reader of Garfield and I've never seen that. As far as I know, JD wouldn't even know the AYB joke
hey
Bast
Pancake
posted 07-11-2002 12:40:43 PM
garfeild's getting old =(
I'M AANILE DAMNIT!!!
you know.. the [(_|_)] rogue..
Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 07-11-2002 12:44:18 PM

That's the real comic.

Bast
Pancake
posted 07-11-2002 12:45:42 PM
I rest my case.
I'M AANILE DAMNIT!!!
you know.. the [(_|_)] rogue..
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 07-11-2002 01:08:15 PM
quote:
This one time, at Bast camp:
garfeild's getting old =(

So are you but...okay, bad analogy.

Garfield r0x.

hey
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 07-11-2002 01:28:03 PM
(*Mails Giantt to the Santa's workshop with an instruction label taped over his mouth, which reads DO NOT OPEN UNTIL X-MAS*)

[ 07-11-2002: Message edited by: Ford Prefect ]

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: