EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Surely you've heard of this by now.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 07-09-2002 12:10:55 PM
A big hearty WTFY and Ugh.

Blorg.

Discuss.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Lashanna
noob
posted 07-09-2002 12:13:05 PM
Ew.
Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 07-09-2002 12:15:24 PM
People still live in tribes?
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Addy
posted 07-09-2002 12:15:36 PM
Ugh.
Ryuujin
posted 07-09-2002 12:16:21 PM
Stupid Fuckers. Goddamn Stupid Fuckers.
Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 07-09-2002 12:19:43 PM
I like how "assistance" is being offered to the family.

Yeah, I've got some "assistance" for y'all right here, and it comes in both 20 and 30 round magazines.

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 07-09-2002 12:20:40 PM
And some Muslims accuse us of having a twisted and cruel justice system? That...is just wrong. Why not punish the freaking kid who was walking around with the girl? Like, hang him up in the village square by his ankles without pants or something...not gang-bang his sister...
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Evenstar
Pancake
posted 07-09-2002 12:22:24 PM
that's just very wrong
To be born again for your sake; Blowing the past away on fluttering clouds; Letting the future ride on flowing winds; Fearlessly,unceasingly,patiently -clover
Burger
BANNED!
posted 07-09-2002 12:33:31 PM
i am willing to start the "seng jake to pakistan fund"

On my list of things that the fund will provide:

Round trip ticket to pakistan: $2200
.223 Steyr universal assault rifle: $700
Microtech vector automatic: $400
exacting revenge by skinning 4 ragheads at gunpoint: priceless

(yes, racist epitet(sp?) used to express condescending view on only certain men, namely those in the article)

C'mon, everybody chip in, 'll even get a polaroid camera if there's anything left over...

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Bast
Pancake
posted 07-09-2002 12:34:29 PM
Their part of the world... Their laws..

as sick as we see it... But atleast there are rights groups trying to do something about this. =\

I do hope they stop this kind of punishment. I really hope they do.

I'M AANILE DAMNIT!!!
you know.. the [(_|_)] rogue..
Burger
BANNED!
posted 07-09-2002 12:46:30 PM
hmmm, something occurred to me, this kind of thing would not happen if the men did not have cocks. Time to a-bomb the country to remove all cocks...
Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Mightion Defensor
posted 07-09-2002 12:48:37 PM
In one of my books, it mentions that "custom" is a thousand times stronger than "law".
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 07-09-2002 01:01:10 PM
quote:
The_Mac wrote this stupid crap:
hmmm, something occurred to me, this kind of thing would not happen if the men did not have cocks. Time to a-bomb the country to remove all cocks...

Get out of my country.

Which is worse in your opinion, Rape or Genocide?

Edit- Replaced murder with Genocide.

[ 07-09-2002: Message edited by: Praetor Liam ]

Ryuujin
posted 07-09-2002 01:04:32 PM
Bajah, grab your jacket and 12-gauge, it's ass-kickin' time.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 07-09-2002 01:05:31 PM
Enough with the empty threats. Seriously.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Ryuujin
posted 07-09-2002 01:10:12 PM
quote:
The Black Mage... obviously shouldn't have said:
Enough with the empty threats. Seriously.

But...they make me feel better

Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 07-09-2002 01:11:16 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Azrael Heavenblade was all like:
And some Muslims accuse us of having a twisted and cruel justice system? That...is just wrong. Why not punish the freaking kid who was walking around with the girl? Like, hang him up in the village square by his ankles without pants or something...not gang-bang his sister...

Muslims are some of the most violent people in the world.

"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 07-09-2002 01:12:28 PM
Oh, and the_mac gets a slap upside the head for translating Armee Universale Gewehr.

It's just the AUG, dammit. Not the Universal Assault Rifle.

Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 07-09-2002 01:14:50 PM
quote:
The_Mac had this to say about Jimmy Carter:

If they don't have cocks then how can they ever enjoy a bbq chicken feast? Then there will be no chickens to feast on.

Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
tyme hacker
Pancake
posted 07-09-2002 01:15:09 PM
education is the answer. make them smarter, maybe they'll see the error of their ways. how does punishing a girl for walking hand-in-hand with a guy mean they should rape her? excuse, but i think i'm missing something here...wouldn't raping her just make her have to find ways to be comforted due to her now terribly distroyed psyche? couldn't that _possibly_ end up making her worse off in the end???

One should not commit a crime to punish a crime (and NO i don't believe in the death penalty, but please, let's not go off on that).

To me, it sounds like this guys just wanted to get a little somethin'-somethin' for their whats-what because they had no where else to get it.

Perverts. But alas, we have to save them from themselves. They need to be more highly educated, in one way or another. This type of action is barbaric, not civilized AT ALL.

There is no quick fix. Big problems require long term, time-consuming solutions.

i don't know UBB code. help me. i'm lost.
Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 07-09-2002 01:37:46 PM
Yes these are the "peaceful" muslims that do no harm. You know. The same "Peaceful" people who danced in the streets while thousands of Americans died..

And people get mad at me when I say they need thier ass kicked?

"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Lashanna
noob
posted 07-09-2002 01:45:06 PM
Geezus, I don't agree with it certainly... But this thread makes me laugh pretty hard...

And Azizza...
Really, I mean it... Just go away.

tyme hacker
Pancake
posted 07-09-2002 01:49:48 PM
quote:
Azizza had this to say about Robocop:
[QB] while thousands of Americans died.. [QB]

americans weren't the only ones who died. i assure you there we some muslims, as well as many people from other countries.

it wasn't an attack on us, it was an attack on our beliefs, our way of life. thats why they went after the targets they did, instead of blowing up some football game or something.

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 07-09-2002 01:50:37 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Lashanna said:
Geezus, I don't agree with it certainly... But this thread makes me laugh pretty hard...

And Azizza...
Really, I mean it... Just go away.

Why Lashanna? Can't handle reality?
Can't you handle that there are people in the world who will act like these people do, and that all the talking in the world won't stop them.

Why don't you go away Lash... I don't know why you have this problem with opinions that differ from your own but I grow tired of you acting like a child every time I voice my opinion on something.

Naota Nandaba
Don't ask me about any goddamned bannings!
posted 07-09-2002 01:51:07 PM
No... Just... No...
Nothing amazing happens here.
Only the ordinary.
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 07-09-2002 01:52:34 PM
We like Lash. Lash stays. Your opinion is really.. stupid, to say the least. It's kinda racist. Kinda very racist. Some Muslims are bad, and you want the whole race to die.
Addy
posted 07-09-2002 01:54:27 PM
quote:
Praetor Liam had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
We like Lash. Lash stays. Your opinion is really.. stupid, to say the least. It's kinda racist. Kinda very racist. Some Muslims are bad, and you want the whole race to die.

Agreed. And Azizza, you need to learn to face reality, too. Just because a few thousand Muslims were dancing around, praising the death of the Americans during 9-11, millions others were shunning them. Just because you don't agree with their beliefs, it doesn't mean we should "kick their ass".

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 07-09-2002 01:54:37 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Dredije said:

americans weren't the only ones who died. i assure you there we some muslims, as well as many people from other countries.

it wasn't an attack on us, it was an attack on our beliefs, our way of life. thats why they went after the targets they did, instead of blowing up some football game or something.

True that... And thier very choice of target shows that this has gone beyond what they say. I would almost say that they kill just because they can now. They don't care who they kill anymore. Whites, blacks, middle eastern. Christians, Jews, Muslims. They will kill hwoever they can to get on the news. It is about Power.. Just like the Rape of those young girls int he story was about power.

Ryuujin
posted 07-09-2002 01:59:03 PM
Azizza, hypothetical situation:

You walk into a bank and get in line behind a man who is wearing traditional Muslim garb and looks Middle Eastern.

What is your reaction?

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 07-09-2002 02:01:05 PM
quote:
Praetor Liam impressed everyone with:

No where above did I say the whole race should die. THe people in power. The people who force this way of life... They are the oens who need to be REMOVED. I don't care if you have to lock them in a little 8x8 cell for the rest of thier life, or put a bullet into what passes for thier brain. But untill you change the very fondation of thier leadership then this will continue to happen.
You may not like it but this is a fact..
Two of the cornerstones of the Muslim faith is the suppression of Women and of non Muslims.
I am not saying this is how it started but this is what it has become.
Countries and groups who break fromthis tradition are harassed or overrun but traditionalist countries.

tyme hacker
Pancake
posted 07-09-2002 02:01:24 PM
quote:
Azizza had this to say about Cuba:
True that... And thier very choice of target shows that this has gone beyond what they say. I would almost say that they kill just because they can now. They don't care who they kill anymore. Whites, blacks, middle eastern. Christians, Jews, Muslims. They will kill hwoever they can to get on the news. It is about Power.. Just like the Rape of those young girls int he story was about power.

I don't believe it was necessarily about killing, my friend. I think it was more about making a statement. And to do so, _some_ killing was necessary (I am NOT defending them, just explaining). My statement remains, if it was about flat out killing, they would have taken out a football game. more people there to kill.

i believe you missed my point and twisted it to your own liking.

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 07-09-2002 02:03:47 PM
quote:
Ryuujin the Leezard's account was hax0red to write:
Azizza, hypothetical situation:

You walk into a bank and get in line behind a man who is wearing traditional Muslim garb and looks Middle Eastern.

What is your reaction?

Same reaction I would have if he was a middle aged white guy. If he looks at me I nod and say hello. Pretty much nothing beyond that.

I guess I should also note that a girl I am dating is Muslim and from Iran. I hate Iran and the way people are treated there.
That doesn't mean I hate her. She follows a much more open way that the traditionalist that we are talking about here.

leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 07-09-2002 02:03:47 PM
...forget it...

[ 07-09-2002: Message edited by: Lady Leckie ]

Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 07-09-2002 02:04:23 PM
quote:
Adrecia Tru'Ril obviously shouldn't have said:
Just because a few thousand Muslims were dancing around, praising the death of the Americans during 9-11, millions others were shunning them.

This isn't a flame, but really please...read up on the muslim belief system and you'll see what kind of people they really are.

Their entire religion is based on violence and hatred of those who do not believe in what they do.

"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Lashanna
noob
posted 07-09-2002 02:05:25 PM
I handle reality quite well, Azizza...
I understand quite well that there are people in this world who do do these sorts of things, and no, talking won't stop those sorts.

I don't have a problem with opinions that differ from mine... Except for your near-insane more-often-than-not highly bigoted opinion. It just seems that you contribute to this board in three ways:
Flirt
Angst
Political Flaming (Well, technological as well, I guess).

While the first two just taint your posting style over all, the third can be avoided by just steering clear of these threads, which is what I highly suggest you start doing, seeing as when you don't avoid said political threads, they have a long history of turning into violent flame wars.

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 07-09-2002 02:05:51 PM
quote:
Dredije had this to say about Cuba:

I don't believe it was necessarily about killing, my friend. I think it was more about making a statement. And to do so, _some_ killing was necessary (I am NOT defending them, just explaining). My statement remains, if it was about flat out killing, they would have taken out a football game. more people there to kill.

i believe you missed my point and twisted it to your own liking.

Overall I agree. However a point that is more scientific than anything. If they had hit the towers later in the day and/or lower that the floors they hit, then the death toll could have been well over 50,000 FIFTY THOUSAND!.
To but blunt, we got lucky in that regards.

tyme hacker
Pancake
posted 07-09-2002 02:08:52 PM
quote:
Verily, Reynar doth proclaim:
This isn't a flame, but really please...read up on the muslim belief system and you'll see what kind of people they really are.

Their entire religion is based on violence and hatred of those who do not believe in what they do.

I have had many philosophical classes (yes, philosophy of religion) in which we discussed the muslim religion.

your statement is false. some interpret their religion that way, and so follow it. others do not interpret it that way. it's just like christianity. some believe this about it, others that. hell...people _have_ killing in the name of Christ.

I believe you need to read up on all religions and talk to the people who believe in that religion to get a true feeling of what each religion means.

you'd be surprised at what you'd find.

Edit: spelling corrections. eh.

[ 07-09-2002: Message edited by: Dredije ]

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 07-09-2002 02:12:06 PM
quote:
Lashanna wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
I handle reality quite well, Azizza...
I understand quite well that there are people in this world who do do these sorts of things, and no, talking won't stop those sorts.

I don't have a problem with opinions that differ from mine... Except for your near-insane more-often-than-not highly bigoted opinion. It just seems that you contribute to this board in three ways:
Flirt
Angst
Political Flaming (Well, technological as well, I guess).

While the first two just taint your posting style over all, the third can be avoided by just steering clear of these threads, which is what I highly suggest you start doing, seeing as when you don't avoid said political threads, they have a long history of turning into violent flame wars.

Oh yes I am the only one here who flirts. we all know that is the truth

But you seem to confuse facts with Bigotry. The TRUTH is that these people (yes the people) follow a religion based on violence and the supression of most others. Should we kill them all? You know I dont' have a really good answer for that. My heart says no way in hell that is wrong. But my brain tells me that no matter what we do that the childern will grow up and cintinue on just like the others.. It is a Lose/Lose situation.
I dont' have the answer. Perhaps no one does.
Because we can't change the way they think without getting much more involved in thier culture. And that is wrong as well.

I state facts... People get pissed because they dont' bother to research what they are talking about.
Around here there are few people that I KNOW have knowlege of what they talk about. Sage, Deth, and a couple others.. Outside of that people take one sorce and use it as dogma

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 07-09-2002 02:13:33 PM
quote:
Dredije impressed everyone with:

I have had many philosophical classes (yes, philosophy of religion) in which we discussed the muslim religion.

You seem surprised that these philosophy classes you've taken deal with religion. Why do I believe that you've never taken a philosophy class?

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
tyme hacker
Pancake
posted 07-09-2002 02:15:32 PM
quote:
Densetsu attempted to be funny by writing:
You seem surprised that these philosophy classes you've taken deal with religion. Why do I believe that you've never taken a philosophy class?

rather i was not surprised, but enticipating the surprise of others.

at my old school i was a comp sci philo double major. then i transferred. new school does not have a philo major.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: