EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I'm screwed
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 07-08-2002 01:29:06 PM
Stupid magazine service have to now charge my account, not on the day we agreed on. Which was on th 16th, not today. Now I'm in the red. What will make matters worst I only worked 7 hours for the 4th of July weekend. Which I'll be lucky to see $60 dollars. Welp I called them and they would refund the payment, but it'll take 2 to 3 business days, but I still have to pay the overdraft penalty fee. GRRRRRRRR! I can't discontinue the service.

At least it's not on the day rent's due. It's time to donate plasma.

I need a hug.

Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Palou
Lounge Lizard
posted 07-08-2002 01:31:24 PM
Ack! That sucks. That's why Im always frightened of resubscribing to PCGamer. They always mess something up, least I always manage to keep $1.50 above red. *Hugs the pointy armored rodent type creature*
Palou Sabaco
The Sexiest Lizard in Kelethin!
[Povar]
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 07-08-2002 01:33:32 PM
And what friggen idiot put - at the end of the number instead in front of the number where it should be. It made me think that I had money in the bank.
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Maradon!
posted 07-08-2002 01:39:32 PM
I generally find it a very very bad idea to put any recurring charge on a checking account, for the simple reason that it's just too fuggin hard to keep track of.

EQ will sometimes bill me one month at a time, and sometimes they'll bill me once for three months, seemingly at random. If it were on a checking account instead of my credit card I'd be shitting my pants.

Overdraft fees are a BITCH, and it can be tricky enough just keeping track of your checks/debits without a recurring payment going on.

Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 07-08-2002 01:50:04 PM
Welp I canceled two online services, AO and Rhapsody. I never did enjoy AO as much as I do in EQ. I'm keeping EQ, because they already charged me the service two weeks ago.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-08-2002 01:54:40 PM
All my recurring charges are on my grandparent's credit cards (2 EQ accounts, 1 DAOC Account) and I pay them monthly for them. I have a Credit card of my own but Im trying to get it paid down.

I need to move AO to their CC, also. Forgot about that. Well, AO and I gotta get up with a friend about an EQ account I paid for for her for a few months.

I dont have a checking account YET, but am going to get one setup soon, I think, so that I can have my checks direct deposited to my bank (Navy Fed doesnt have little slips for savings account transactions anymore, and the company I work for needs one to deposit to my account. They can use a Cancelled check, which is why im gonna get a checking acct.)

But yeah. Um...yeah

Shit. I have nothing worthwhile to add.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: