EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Sadistic 4th of July fun!
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 07-04-2002 10:42:36 PM
My younger brother and I took a Chip Hazzard figure (from Small Soldiers) and put multiple fountain, strobes and sparklers under him until he melted into a fine goo. :> (Actual explosives are still illegal here)

What did everyone else do today?

Edit: gave it a more appropriate tag.

[ 07-04-2002: Message edited by: Azymyth ]

I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

CBTao
Pancake
posted 07-04-2002 10:44:44 PM
I set off about 350 bucks worth of mortar shells

I like fire, I feel thats a fairly signifigant fact

oh, and I drank beer

so I'm 2/2 on my 4th checklist of shit to do

Maradon!
posted 07-04-2002 10:50:28 PM
quote:
CBTao's fortune cookie read:
so I'm 2/2 on my 4th checklist of shit to do

0/2

Maradon!
posted 07-04-2002 10:51:20 PM
No fireworks in PA, so I sat in my room and shouted "BOOOOOM!" at random intervals.
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 07-04-2002 10:56:04 PM
quote:
CBTao enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
I set off about 350 bucks worth of mortar shells

oh, and I drank beer

Sounds like my Fourth ten years ago. My old room mate did that three years in a row.

Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 07-04-2002 10:57:51 PM
Blew up a coulpe of mailboxes and got the cops called on us. =/

We also mixed alot of fireworks together and set them all off at the same time. I bet you could have seen it all the way across town.

"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Lashanna
noob
posted 07-04-2002 11:11:51 PM
Ah burnt mah fingah...
Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 07-04-2002 11:12:33 PM
I watched The Dead Zone on USA.
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Mr. Wilams
Pancake
posted 07-04-2002 11:14:37 PM
I watched the fireworks upwind and almost cried.

Not because I was upwind, though that was pretty bad too.

--EDIT: Uh, I wasn't almost crying due to anything bad. Don't get the wrong idea.
Carry on.

[ 07-04-2002: Message edited by: Mr. Wilams ]

Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 07-04-2002 11:15:18 PM
I ate copious amounts of sugary substances (as well as a hot dog. Mmm.) and played techbitch.

Now I'm going to do something utterly pointless, then perhaps excrete, and maybe afterwards have a nice bucket of sex.*

* - this will not happen

CBTao
Pancake
posted 07-04-2002 11:15:49 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Maradön²!
No fireworks in PA, so I sat in my room and shouted "BOOOOOM!" at random intervals.

you are hereby ordered to present yourself to SC everyth 4th for the holy ritual of blowing shit up and drinking beer

failure to comply will result in uh...something

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 07-04-2002 11:20:55 PM
*would have gone to see MiB 2, and made a Magic deck that does pretty much what Azymyth described doing to Chip to the opponent, but is inanimate*

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 07-04-2002 11:29:12 PM
I went and saw the Powerpuff Girls movie with my nephews, then watched my nephew play Maximo and then played some myself, then let off some fireworks

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Azeroth™
Want my opinion?
posted 07-04-2002 11:35:03 PM
Watched the fireworks show downtown, then came home and blew some of my own up.

[/URL]
Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 07-04-2002 11:41:42 PM
Work.
Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
Kirane
Pancake
posted 07-04-2002 11:46:57 PM
I partyed on the street corner with like 60 friends. We had 34 bags of pure illegal fireworks.

Everyone with a lighter was going at these bags, which lasted from 8pm till 11pm of pure explosions. Some crazy lady came out in her pajamas screaming at us to go home.. and threating to call the cops.

The cops had already been by two times so we figured its time to call it a night!! We will be out there tommrow night yet again, attempting to finish off the packs upon packs of fireworks we have.

My trunk is still weighted down, looks like I got some drugs or something in there.

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 07-04-2002 11:50:27 PM
Me and Pesco made our own 'fireworks'.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 07-04-2002 11:51:54 PM
quote:
Azakias's fortune cookie read:
Me and Pesco made our own 'fireworks'.

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 07-04-2002 11:55:58 PM
Work.

I was at work at 5 pm central, just not got off, and was in the kitchen of sonic during all explosiony type things.

So my fourth was just another day for me

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 07-04-2002 11:57:25 PM
quote:
Arttemis the Rogue got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:

Yeah, its quite a 'show'.

The Grande Finale is still several hours away...

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 07-05-2002 12:00:14 AM
We went to Mustang for our show...

I'm pretty sure it was the first time there had ever been a fireworks stand so close by (one in the nearby Wal-Mart parking lot, and one on the other end of the street near a small diner). And, well, when you get a bunch of people together with money and fireworks stands within walking distance..........

We got there about 8:30, not even dark yet, and everybody was shooting them up like crazy. I don't know if professionals were out there or not, but they were probably intimidated as all hell. You couldn't tell the difference between a firework shot up by a pro and somebody who spent $80 on one.

It's almost 11:00 now, and let's just say I think it's still going, although to a lesser extent. It was fucking awesome. Two or three actually landed in the street... the first one scared the living hell out of me.

P.S. You could see Yukon's show from where we were (that just tells you how close they are). They were doing a bunch of fancy shit, like smileys and hearts.

P.P.S. My mom is pissed because not only did I convince my dad to actually come this year, I got him to buy milkshakes, some morning glory's, and about 600 cherry bombs. :>

[ 07-05-2002: Message edited by: Kloie ]

Palou
Lounge Lizard
posted 07-05-2002 12:09:57 AM
Oh... I love SC fireworks.... hehe... I bought a 50 pack of mortar shells and shot half with the cannon. Got plenty of other rockets, firecrackers, M-80s... We live on a lake too so.... fireworks + water = fun!!! Lit my rockets and threw em in the water and watched em zip around and finally explode, shooting water up into the air. Fireants are bad here too so I planted a few M-80s in multiple ant hills and turned em into craters... Every explosive I got was thrown into the water to watch neat underwater show.... killed 7 fish. Shot stuff with roman candles and lit a box on fire, which we proceeded to throw our remaining explosives into. I'd say a fun night!! WOOO!
Palou Sabaco
The Sexiest Lizard in Kelethin!
[Povar]
Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 07-05-2002 12:13:04 AM
quote:
Kloie got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
P.P.S. My mom is pissed because not only did I convince my dad to actually come this year, I got him to buy milkshakes, some morning glory's, and about 600 cherry bombs.

We are going to have SO much fun with those cherry bombs when September rolls around.
"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Tsunami
I like pizza.
posted 07-05-2002 01:52:00 AM
Crappy 4th for me, at least we DID get fireworks... Not much though, just lame little fountains, because my mother was too dumb to pacvk the night ebfore, so we were unable to spend 1 extra hour and go through missouri... And wanted to get some parts and make a combustion spudgun, that would be a decent substitute, but NO! Typical you'll blow your hand off crap...

So now stuck in KY on a 286 trying to get aim to work so I can talk to my best/only friend who moved away at the beginning of summer... ! oh boy !

Moo.
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 07-05-2002 03:12:21 AM
Shot off about 26 grosses of bottle rockets while screaming random things as they launched off with Scott, Kevin, and Marla (Dads friends). Lost half the damn hair on my right arm. Several patches of hair were burnt off when the remainders of the wicks landed on my legs. My right hand is now completetly devoid of hair, about 20 of the rockets went off in my hand. I smell like smoke, I am covered in burn marks. I cant feel the tips of my riht thumb, index, and middle finger. My ears are ringing, and it kinda hurts my fingers to type this.

In short...I had a blast. America truly doth kick much volmunious amounts of Jennifer Lopez-sized ass.

All Empires Fall, You just have to know where to push- Me
Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 07-05-2002 03:19:01 AM
I sat home and camped toilers in Maiden's Eye for a friend's 20wis shield quest.

My fiancee went to bed earlier, my mom went out of town.

[DonkeyfromShrek]
I'm all alone....there's no one here..beside me.....
[/DonkeyfromShrek]

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 07-05-2002 03:32:35 AM
i worked, on the plus side, i worked 8 hours and was paid 3x time
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 07-05-2002 04:02:20 AM
I blew shit up. Batty is happy! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 07-05-2002 11:10:46 AM
I played around blowing holes in the ground with sticks of partial sticks of dynamite
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 07-05-2002 01:31:29 PM
We saw MIB2, and happily mutilated a Spongebob figure. Took pictuers, might post later.
DS
Perma-Newbie
posted 07-05-2002 01:40:07 PM
As expected, i got drunk, and blew shit up. On a funny note, our "grand finale" firework fell over and started shooting balls of flame at our house. Fun fun?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: