EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: FUCKING SHIT.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-03-2002 11:03:28 AM
im bored.
Mr. Wilams
Pancake
posted 07-03-2002 11:05:54 AM
At least you aren't sweltering.
New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 07-03-2002 11:07:48 AM
come to the realm of Mordred! oh yes only there you can be truely alive oh yesss
What am I supposed to in here again? Oh yes something witty and oh so pretty!
Bast
Pancake
posted 07-03-2002 11:08:49 AM
*dances for Fal*
I'M AANILE DAMNIT!!!
you know.. the [(_|_)] rogue..
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-03-2002 11:11:19 AM
quote:
Lord Bane stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
come to the realm of Mordred! oh yes only there you can be truely alive oh yesss

Im at work. I cant play DAOC here.

New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 07-03-2002 11:13:43 AM
oh, umm how about you play some uhh webgames?
What am I supposed to in here again? Oh yes something witty and oh so pretty!
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-03-2002 11:21:00 AM
quote:
Lord Bane had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
oh, umm how about you play some uhh webgames?

maybe.

Maybe Ill go home and grab my laptop and my copy of WC3 thats waiting for me and play that on the laptop. Cant play NWN on hte laptop

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 07-03-2002 12:33:55 PM
I know something that will make you less bored... but you're not going to like it
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Alleria Qui'farush
Chica!
posted 07-03-2002 12:40:40 PM
What the hell... Too many people are bored these days. It's called getting out and getting an active life.

I know it's hard for the most of us, but atleast you'll get fresh air and some sun. Possibly meet a stranger walking by.

But if you're at work, type up some poetry or do something different on the web that's work safe.

Razor
posted 07-03-2002 12:48:23 PM
/me is anti-bored
I got lots of work to do in Calc. I should be studying for a quiz today. and I am also planning on how I am going to make the Sand Sculpture for a Project in class. I get to sculpt a 3-d Surface in the sand

z=-(y^2-x^2)e^(-y^2-x^2)

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Alleria Qui'farush
Chica!
posted 07-03-2002 12:53:45 PM
I like making sand sculptures.

So far I'm professionalized in making a dolphin. I'm working on a turtle though...

Jalal d'Varr
Still a gnome!
posted 07-03-2002 01:36:27 PM
You're fucking shit? Creepy.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: