EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hey Ferrel
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-03-2002 03:09:21 AM
I remember a while ago you asked people on the boards to color this one pic for you to use as a new sigpic for the year 2002 or something. What ever happened to that pic?

I did my coloring in crayon, but I couldn't get my scanner to work.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 07-03-2002 04:02:08 AM
A few things actually.

1. School got really busy
2. Work got really busy
3. Everquest got really busy

So, I think last november I really stopped coming here.

Then I had to format the computer at some point and it hasnt been till recently that I really got back to EC in any capacity.

In short, things changed, plans changed, etc.

Ferrel!
Aaron (the good one)
posted 07-03-2002 04:03:46 AM
We miss-ed you though! Peachis even came back 1 day and posted a picture of herself to boot!
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 07-03-2002 04:08:11 AM
Oh my Peachy =)

We still talk!

Ferrel!
Rowyl
Pancake
posted 07-13-2002 09:41:42 AM
/target Ferrel
/wave
-Rowyl
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 07-13-2002 09:53:19 AM
haelos ferrel
Naota Nandaba
Don't ask me about any goddamned bannings!
posted 07-13-2002 09:54:06 AM
Rowyl, are you running a search on the word Peachis and rezzing all threads including her name?
Nothing amazing happens here.
Only the ordinary.
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 07-13-2002 09:54:39 AM
Whoa, Rowyl still checks the boards? I'll be damned. I thought the EQers scared him away with questions by now.
hey
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 07-13-2002 10:00:44 AM
What the hell's up with all this thread rezzing?
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Rowyl
Pancake
posted 07-13-2002 10:08:10 AM
I'm clicking page numbers at the bottom and looking for threads that I feel like reading or commenting on. Peachis is a friend of mine so commented on that other thread, and Ferrel is too so I commented here.

I would have commented on the dynamic duo, but I learned a while ago that they just don't get it and saying something negative to/about them would just result in a bunch of defensive posturing.

As for what Drysart has done around here with all the banning and stuff... can't say that I really agree with it. The forum was more entertaining to read and participate in before.

Not sure if I really want to return back to participating here beyond reading the threads once a month or so... we'll see.

-Rowyl
Naota Nandaba
Don't ask me about any goddamned bannings!
posted 07-13-2002 10:12:38 AM
The bannings were intended to root out the rampant flaming. All 3 of them have new accounts. It's not a huge issue.

We miss you 'round here, though.

Psst psst, when's the GUI gonna be released?

Nothing amazing happens here.
Only the ordinary.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: