EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: NWN Players! Show off your Characters (again) :>
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 07-01-2002 03:46:10 AM

Hehehehe.... :>

Okay, so the Wizard robe she's wearing is a bit revealing.... :>

blech... I've finished Chapter 2's main quest.. now to finish up on the subquests before going on...

[ 07-01-2002: Message edited by: Kennatsu ]

Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 07-01-2002 03:49:14 AM
That's a robe?
There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 07-01-2002 03:52:26 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Terena Azal wrote:
That's a robe?

The Robe of Electrical Resistance, yes.

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 07-01-2002 03:52:32 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Terena Azal wrote:
That's a robe?

By this game's difinition, yes.
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 07-01-2002 03:52:48 AM
The clothes are custom, so don't ask, 'Where'd you get that?'. Also don't inquire as to how that character of mine is a Half-Dragon. You should be able to figure it out yourself.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Lashanna
noob
posted 07-01-2002 04:32:25 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when The Black Mage... wrote:
The clothes are custom, so don't ask, 'Where'd you get that?'. Also don't inquire as to how that character of mine is a Half-Dragon. You should be able to figure it out yourself.

I can't figure it out.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 07-01-2002 04:34:35 AM
He entered it as a sub-race.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 07-01-2002 06:31:02 AM
can't post my pics till I get some webspace up and running to post to.

and that "robe" looks more like blue jeans with a matching jacket.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 07-01-2002 06:37:18 AM
quote:
The Black Mage... had this to say about dark elf butts:
Also don't inquire as to how that character of mine is a Half-Dragon. You should be able to figure it out yourself.

Well, a mommy dragon turned into a human for just ONE DAY, and met a guy she reaaaaaly liked... ^_-

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 07-01-2002 10:47:57 AM
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 07-01-2002 12:07:06 PM
What? No Chaotic Good Drow Elf Rangers that look suspiciously like Drizzt?

I already posted Fighter in the other thread. His equipment kicks ass.

Mightion Defensor
posted 07-01-2002 01:14:46 PM
I'll take a new pic of Mightion when I get home, but I gots a question. I have a ring that gives 12 to spell resistance, and just picked up a shield with 10 spell resistance.

When I'm wielding my longsword and this shield, my character info only shows a spell resistance of 12, not 22...

I'm guessing they don't stack?

Skaw
posted 07-01-2002 01:16:17 PM
Nope Mightion.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 07-01-2002 01:33:53 PM
similar enhancement bonuses dont stack. Only the higher of the 2 applies. You'll notice that as well while wearing rings and cloaks of protection.

and Fighter, sorry.. no drow rangers dual wielding scimitars.. cuz we're not lamers here!

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

Mightion Defensor
posted 07-01-2002 01:38:56 PM
Ah well... figured as much.

At least with that ring and the helmet that gives me 15 to all resists, very few spells actually stick to me. Got some saving throw bonuses in there.

I also got Greater Critical for my greatsword... holy crap do I kick some booty.

/dev/null
Pancake
posted 07-01-2002 01:41:03 PM
Hrm.... Guess I'll have to ditch my Lesser Ring of Power since the 5's off of it won't stack with the Ring of Elemental Resistance's 15's.
Beep. Beep. Beep... Ohh... I think my porridge is done.
My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
Skaw
posted 07-01-2002 02:12:14 PM
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 07-01-2002 02:17:10 PM
quote:
Ka'Lourin D'thBlayde stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
and Fighter, sorry.. no drow rangers dual wielding scimitars.. cuz we're not lamers here!

Yeah, but usually with D&D games, especially Forgotten Realms ones, there's more weakling Drizzt wannabes than a good Fighter or Barbarian can beat senseless.

Katjya
Kelveron's Kitten
posted 07-01-2002 02:21:39 PM
I'll try and get a picture of my character tonight and post it up here later. Just one question.... how do we take a picture of our characters?
Katjya Sylvertongue
Young Shadowknight and Proud Owner of her own (_|_)
Tarissa Treerunner
Mid-life Crisis Druid of House Avendur
Mightion Defensor
posted 07-01-2002 02:25:39 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Katjya said:
I'll try and get a picture of my character tonight and post it up here later. Just one question.... how do we take a picture of our characters?

PrintScreen. Says so on the reference card.

Kennatsu
posted 07-01-2002 06:05:51 PM
I use Shift+Alt+Printscreen and my graphics editing program.

Oh, and that's one sexy character you have there, Skaw

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 07-01-2002 07:53:06 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Fighter wrote:
Yeah, but usually with D&D games, especially Forgotten Realms ones, there's more weakling Drizzt wannabes than a good Fighter or Barbarian can beat senseless.

and I'm sure if you go into the chatrooms on Gamespy, you'll find more Bruenor's CattiBrae's, Artemis' Khelben's, Elminsters, Raistlin and Caramons than you'll know what to do with. Which brings me back to my original statement:

We're not lamers here

Lalian Viajante
Pancake
posted 07-02-2002 01:38:28 AM
First, here is the character I beat the game with...

Now here is the character I am doing the game over with again (currently in chapter 2)...

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 07-02-2002 02:19:03 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't make the chatbox bigger?
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Mightion Defensor
posted 07-02-2002 02:38:25 AM
Here's my paladin now...

I hope I get some cooler weapons soon....

Malbi
posted 07-02-2002 12:48:19 PM
Oooh its the big shiny bucket head man!
I Didnt ask to be Secretary of Balloon Doggies, the Balloon Doggies demanded it!
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 07-02-2002 01:34:18 PM
quote:
Verily, Densetsu doth proclaim:
Am I the only one that doesn't make the chatbox bigger?

I always left it as small as it could go.

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 07-02-2002 01:42:40 PM
quote:
D© thought about the meaning of life:
I always left it as small as it could go.

Only thing that bothers me is how it doesn't save window sizes.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: