EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Lynora Dar !
Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 07-01-2002 01:13:13 AM
I have one work for you: RITALIN.

Or Strip club, I'm not sure.

Veni, vidi, vici
Maradon!
posted 07-01-2002 01:14:25 AM
quote:
Fennar stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:

Watching or participating?

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 07-01-2002 01:14:47 AM
quote:
Fennar had this to say about pies:
I have one work for you: RITALIN.

Strip club is two words.

Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 07-01-2002 01:16:32 AM
quote:
Fennar had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
RITALIN

Now someone has to post the pic, and this thread will be compleat!

Maradon!
posted 07-01-2002 01:17:31 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by ImNotTrent Inc.:
Strip club is two words.

Yes but it's only one work.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 07-01-2002 01:19:52 AM
quote:
Maradön² stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Yes but it's only one work.

Well, sometimes I guess it is, but they dance and do lapdances, wouldn't that be two jobs?

Or, would they both just fall under the dance listing?

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 07-01-2002 01:20:16 AM
She's very resistant to most stuff. Large amounts of catnip seem to work though. It's how I keep curious paws out of my lab.

The other one is trickier. He metabolizes most chemicals at high speed, so it's not like I can pump him full of something or dope him up. Superdense material lining the walls and doors seems to keep him from easily phasing through, though.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 07-01-2002 01:21:48 AM
quote:
Maradön² stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Watching or participating?

Can she do both?

Veni, vidi, vici
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 07-01-2002 01:23:18 AM
She's not quite that fast.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 07-01-2002 01:29:20 AM
Ok, participating then.
Veni, vidi, vici
Lynora Dar
Pancake
posted 07-01-2002 02:05:54 AM
Silly,I'mnothyperactive!I'mjustreallyreallyfast!
The Speedy Gonzales of Kitty Kats!
Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 07-01-2002 02:08:21 AM
quote:
Lynora Dar had this to say about Knight Rider:
Silly,I'mnothyperactive!I'mjustreallyreallyfast!

So?

what does that have to do with striping?

Veni, vidi, vici
Lynora Dar
Pancake
posted 07-01-2002 02:10:08 AM
Rick'stheonlyonethatgetstoseemenaked,silly!
Jalal d'Varr
Still a gnome!
posted 07-01-2002 11:16:19 AM

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 07-01-2002 05:40:16 PM
I'll put this in small words for you to understand:

Drugs no worky on fast kitty person. No worky at all.

Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 07-01-2002 05:52:17 PM
quote:
Giantt^2 had this to say about Cuba:

Hey, that's mine, bitch.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 07-01-2002 08:00:15 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael obviously shouldn't have said:
She's very resistant to most stuff. Large amounts of catnip seem to work though. It's how I keep curious paws out of my lab.

The other one is trickier. He metabolizes most chemicals at high speed, so it's not like I can pump him full of something or dope him up. Superdense material lining the walls and doors seems to keep him from easily phasing through, though.

Why do you keep calling Lyn "he" and "him"?

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 07-01-2002 08:01:47 PM
Maybe he's referring to Rick, wasn't it?
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 07-01-2002 08:04:33 PM
Ahhh, so he is

He confused me

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 07-01-2002 08:09:50 PM
My point was that I have a decent idea of some of Lynora's traits, but the other one..."Rick" is proving to be difficult. Not that knowing anything about Lynora's helped.

I have to keep hollow bowling-ball-sized spheres full of catnip ready just in case she comes by.

Lynora Dar
Pancake
posted 07-01-2002 08:12:17 PM
*zooms up behind Deth*

HI DETH!

RickisacopyofthatmeanoldguyZeusandhe'sgotanaffinityforlightningandthat'swhyherunsreallyreallyfastandhewascreatedybthisreallyniceguynamedPetrDarandPetrmakeslotsofneatinventions!

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 07-01-2002 08:22:05 PM
*Nearly jumps out of his skin* GYAAAAAA!

BIG DETH! NIPPYSPHERE NOW!

*Big Deth's left kneecap opens up and a bowling ball sized sphere of catnip is shot forth past Deth and Lynora....shiiiiiiiny and full of catnippy goodness*

Lynora Dar
Pancake
posted 07-01-2002 08:24:09 PM
CATNIP!!!!!!!!

*POUNCES the sphere and rolls around with it*

Caelin
Pancake
posted 07-01-2002 08:25:53 PM
I've got something even better, Deth.

*points Lynora to his sig pic.*

Ok. I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assign, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart assed fools, freaks and felons that constantly test my will, mettle, strength, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in the bent little head, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevise of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 07-01-2002 08:31:54 PM
[edit]Bah! needs to stop doing that

[ 07-01-2002: Message edited by: Lyinar Ka`Bael ]

Lynora Dar
Pancake
posted 07-01-2002 08:33:00 PM
*looks up from her catnip*

*sniffs disdainfully*

You're sloooooooooooooooooooow.

Icanmovemuchfasterthanthat!

Caelin
Pancake
posted 07-01-2002 08:36:18 PM
The FDA warned me against causing seizures if I went any faster.
Ok. I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assign, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart assed fools, freaks and felons that constantly test my will, mettle, strength, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in the bent little head, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevise of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!
Lynora Dar
Pancake
posted 07-01-2002 08:38:54 PM
Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

*abandons her catnip, zooms around Caelin a few times in a second, then zooms back to her catnip and commences playing with it, rolling onto her side and clinging the claws on her feet and on her hands into it*

That'sfast,see?

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 07-01-2002 08:40:58 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Lynora Dar was all like:
CATNIP!!!!!!!!

*POUNCES the sphere and rolls around with it*

Tornado!

(*heads for cover*)

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Caelin
Pancake
posted 07-01-2002 08:41:48 PM
Who said I'm going for speed? I'm just hoping to cause seizures in people and make their head's explode.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-01-2002 08:48:23 PM
There's something very funny about the word "nippysphere".

Sounds like a whole new synonym for boobie.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 07-01-2002 08:50:22 PM
quote:
Caelin said this about your mom:
Who said I'm going for speed? I'm just hoping to cause seizures in people and make their head's explode.

Shouldn't you be out molesting Rhiannah or something?

Rhiannah
WAI!!!
posted 07-01-2002 09:00:14 PM
Bah... didn't say this name when I hit post...

[ 07-01-2002: Message edited by: Rhiannah Majiss ]

I'm an individual. Just like everyone else!

Caelin
Pancake
posted 07-01-2002 09:03:02 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Robocop:
Shouldn't you be out molesting Rhiannah or something?
Do ya molest Jania or Lyinar?
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 07-01-2002 09:05:26 PM
I molest Lyinar all the time. Jan's my sister though. Far as I know, Rhiannah isn't your sister.

Caelin
Pancake
posted 07-01-2002 09:10:19 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael obviously shouldn't have said:
I molest Lyinar all the time. Jan's my sister though. Far as I know, Rhiannah isn't your sister.
Whatever. I just don't like usin' the term 'molest.'
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 07-01-2002 09:12:21 PM
But you admit you should be waving your "sword" at Rhiannah rather than waving your sword at us.

Caelin
Pancake
posted 07-01-2002 09:18:32 PM
You wave yer "staff" at Lyinar, don'tcha?
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 07-01-2002 09:23:33 PM
Yep.

Caelin
Pancake
posted 07-01-2002 09:30:39 PM
Glad we're clear on that.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: