EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Angst!
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 06-30-2002 06:21:27 AM
I'm feeling depressed and listless right now and I don't know why.

...I need to go kill something.

Angst
Pancake
posted 06-30-2002 06:35:32 AM
You calle- Oh.

Kill me.

This thread has been killed by me.

Sigpic by Synny!

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 06-30-2002 06:39:24 AM
You too?

Shoot a squirrel. Or at least throw rocks at it until it stops moving or something.

I'm going to go play Breath of Fire now. Hopefully that'll help.

*flee*

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Angst
Pancake
posted 06-30-2002 06:40:42 AM
Wait, hold on.

I messed that up as always.

I meant, join me in the land of gothic poetry and much blackness and moping.

We have black-haired women in black lace who pretend to recite poetry by Poe while wearing black lace, and listen to tea party while wearing black lace and eyeliner and blaaack laaccceee...

This thread has been killed by me.

Sigpic by Synny!

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 06-30-2002 11:26:08 AM
Or, you can do what I do.

Load up serious sam, go to your favorite level (Mine is the final end boss level). Slaughter hundreds of enemies and end it all with a glorious battle with a gigantic, four-armed engine of pure destruction!

Then load up Serious Sam 2, go to the final level. Revel in the glory that is the biggest, baddest fight ever, as you slaughter a thousand evil minions of every race and type, eventually to emerge into the greatest battle in history; one man versus a veritable army of evil, with dark stormclouds rolling above, flaming meteors crashing down from the heavens, and ungodly amounts of ammunition as your best friend.

That's my cure for depression.

ZaÂ’afiel
Coolest Hamster Pimp Ever!
posted 06-30-2002 11:27:56 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Khyron:
Or, you can do what I do.

Load up serious sam, go to your favorite level (Mine is the final end boss level). Slaughter hundreds of enemies and end it all with a glorious battle with a gigantic, four-armed engine of pure destruction!

Then load up Serious Sam 2, go to the final level. Revel in the glory that is the biggest, baddest fight ever, as you slaughter a thousand evil minions of every race and type, eventually to emerge into the greatest battle in history; one man versus a veritable army of evil, with dark stormclouds rolling above, flaming meteors crashing down from the heavens, and ungodly amounts of ammunition as your best friend.

That's my cure for depression.

i like to run people down in GTA3

"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 06-30-2002 02:50:38 PM
=( I made that angst overload pic *sniffles*
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Steven Steve
posted 06-30-2002 02:56:41 PM
Just marvel in the fact that you look like the Incredible Hulk, which is a good thing
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-30-2002 03:39:02 PM
*beckons Parce to him while holding a spoon and a hacksaw*

I think I know why you feel this way. It's a small deficiency in your delicious-smelling, chocoscotch brain. Just c'mere a moment, I'll make it feel better.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: