EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: A nice chain letter I wrote
Steven Steve
posted 06-30-2002 01:40:54 AM
Sorry if it offends anyone, or isn't funny

Forward list!! People you don't know!!
sendt his to as manie peepal as possibal!!1 it will gieb yuo good luck bcuz i knewthisty guy that sentt ihs kind of oletter to FIFTEEN MILLIAN PEPLZ andghe becamne a millinarea!! see lookQ!!
if yuo sendt i to:
0-5 peapl: Yuo iwll haev TARRIBAL lucks for the rest of yuro life!! SUPARSTIATIAN
5-9 pplz: UYO CAN EPSXPECT A NEW PUPPI IN the FUTAREE
10-14 pop;l: YUOR HOT DREAMY CRSUH WILLW NOT NOTICE YOU AS EUSUAL YOU GEEK LOLOLOL!!~
15-19 peoples: YOUR CRUSHA WILL STARTS DATING AN UGLY MAN/WOMAN/SHEMAEL
20-24 poepl: GETTIGN AN F ON the ARIGTHMETICK TESTS GIVES YUO A APETHATIC VEWIS ON LIEF
25-29 peorpe: CONGRAAUTMALTIIONS SMARTY MAN, YOU HAVE BIG FORWARD LIST~!! ROOFLES
30+ poeple: LOLOLO WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHAR YOU COOL PERSAN?!?!?!!1 WITH THAT FORWARD LIST SIZE YUOS COULD BE KIGN OF the WAORLAD!!!1

I CANT WAIT FOR GOOD LOOCK ROOFLES PWNED

[ 06-30-2002: Message edited by: Sutiiben Hantu ]

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-30-2002 01:43:25 AM
Would be funnier if Kagrama did it
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Steven Steve
posted 06-30-2002 01:44:43 AM
probably
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-30-2002 01:48:21 AM
and Im just being an ass tonight to.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

Steven Steve
posted 06-30-2002 01:49:21 AM
I didn't notice hehe

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-30-2002 01:55:16 AM
I did. See?

*turns into a donkey*

Steven Steve
posted 06-30-2002 01:56:00 AM
oh my GOD!

Addy
posted 06-30-2002 01:56:15 AM
Silly KaL.

*pats him on the head*

Muffin Bird
Pancake
posted 06-30-2002 01:58:07 AM
CHIRP!!
Steven Steve
posted 06-30-2002 02:01:50 AM
hehe wtf

Addy
posted 06-30-2002 02:01:54 AM
YAY!!!!

*gives the Muffin Bird a muffin!*

Come visit me.

Muffin Bird
Pancake
posted 06-30-2002 02:03:56 AM
*makes a nest in Elohnna's hair and happily pecks away at the muffin*
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 06-30-2002 02:12:12 AM
Thats probably Katrina, shes already got cookies and now wants muffins!

Hides his muffins

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Steven Steve
posted 06-30-2002 02:17:01 AM
Blueberry muffins?

Muffin Bird
Pancake
posted 06-30-2002 02:17:58 AM
*peck peck, peckity peck peck*
Muffin crumbs are falling down and bouncing off Addy's shoulder and ear
Steven Steve
posted 06-30-2002 02:19:10 AM
She's eating your brain muffin!

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-30-2002 02:20:11 AM
oh... boo.. hiss. Boo Effin Hiss~

Steven Steve
posted 06-30-2002 02:21:00 AM
What are you so hissed off at?

Muffin Bird
Pancake
posted 06-30-2002 02:26:41 AM
*flies over and drops a muffin crumb right in Sutiiben's eye*

CHIRP!

Steven Steve
posted 06-30-2002 02:38:12 AM
Jesus FUCK MY EYE CHRIST!

Jargum
Doughnut
posted 06-30-2002 04:01:57 AM
This thread gets a five
Steven Steve
posted 06-30-2002 04:34:16 AM
cool

ZaÂ’afiel
Coolest Hamster Pimp Ever!
posted 06-30-2002 05:22:52 AM
this thread is funny
"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 06-30-2002 05:29:04 AM
quote:
Sutiiben Hantu spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Jesus FUCK MY EYE CHRIST!

Thats probablt the funniest thing ive ever heard you say

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Waisztarroz
I love democracy
posted 06-30-2002 05:31:44 AM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper was naked while typing this:
Thats probablt the funniest thing ive ever heard you say

He stole it from Penny Arcade.

It's pretty old.

Yes, that's right, hot live sex!
There's a raptor behind you.
Resident grammar whore.
Warning, flames imminent!
Evenstar
Pancake
posted 06-30-2002 05:37:06 AM
OMG Ned it's coming right for us!
To be born again for your sake; Blowing the past away on fluttering clouds; Letting the future ride on flowing winds; Fearlessly,unceasingly,patiently -clover
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 06-30-2002 08:57:42 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Evenstar wrote:
[xIMG]http://www.aristotle.net/~russjohn/art/dworld08.jpg[/IMG]

"Thin the herd so they don't starve!"

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 06-30-2002 01:12:28 PM
quote:
Evenstar stopped beating up furries long enough to write:

Don't run, I got my trusty rusty toothpick with me. Then when it's dead we can feast on it's tender yummy carcass. Mmmmmm carcass.

[ 06-30-2002: Message edited by: Freschel Spindrift ]

Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Steven Steve
posted 06-30-2002 02:31:59 PM
I just realized how funny it looks that birds have no arms

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: