EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Bored?
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 06-25-2002 10:18:10 PM
Alot of us are. We have alot of good Role Players here, so I figured I'd attempt to get some of you to start again.
Anyways, back to the point. Rather than throwing some place together and telling you all to get use to it, I figured why not let you all have a say in the creation of it?
Want to make your Character from a certain place? Cool, slap the name and description here, and the place will be put onto the world. Also, any races you want to, or not to have, post here about. Or, just post if you'd be willing to role play.
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 06-25-2002 10:30:06 PM
I role play a lot.

Esear Kuin is a Half-Elven rogue of 21 years, although his name is familiar now, it was not always Esear Kuin, he once was Mercut Da'Gool. He was born into poverty when his mother was very young. His father was always very supportive, but the money he brought in was never enough. Mercut took to thievery, he never harmed the individuals as he robbed them blind, and rarely got caught. And if he did get caught, his charming personality and good looks would usually cause the person to forgive and forget.

In the course of the thievery he robbed someone he shouldn't have...or should he have? Whatever the case was, he tried to rob Tumodor Lukili, rogue extraordinaire. Tumodor caught Mercut red handed, but he smiled at the young man. He brought the teenager under his wing, teaching him to be brash and even more charming, able to pick any lock, disarm any trap and to be a master of the dagger and rapier.

One day however, Tumodor and Mercut were working together on a bank heist, when they were found out, and assualted by the city guards. Tumodor told Mercut to leave, and go far away. Mercut watched as his mentor was cut down. Tears forming in his eyes, Mercut sprinted to his parent's house, apologized, said a quick goodbye and snuck out of the city.

He disapeared far away, taking on the now famous name Esear Kuin. With his Rapiers, wit, charm and skill, Esear lives a life of adventure, travel and thievery.

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 06-25-2002 11:32:53 PM
This is good. I am currently working on a new Role Playing Character. Should be done by tonight.
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 06-25-2002 11:37:31 PM
Durgog Stonechopper is a surly dwarf from the hills of his clan, Chakra`Dar. From the rolling hills of the Darnuk Mountain range does this dwarf hail. Young in his training as a guardian of the clan he left upon hearing of the disappearance of his brother, a priest of <insert dwarven god here>.

Cheap story I threw together =-b

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 06-26-2002 02:18:11 AM
This is not a bump.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-26-2002 02:21:30 AM
If I role played Aanile like she was ment to be.. I'd annoy everyone here in no time flat.
Steven Steve
posted 06-26-2002 03:25:56 AM
Fazum'Zen of course

the story takes a long time to explain

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 06-26-2002 03:35:17 AM
quote:
Aanicat stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
If I role played Aanile like she was ment to be.. I'd annoy everyone here in no time flat.

thats what would happen if I RP'd Fizo 24/7

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 06-26-2002 04:22:55 AM
Esear would talk and/or charm all of the girls, while stealing their jewlery =p
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Legonaire
Pancake
posted 06-26-2002 10:15:10 AM
My parents were killed by Orcs. ORCS I TELL YA !!!!!!
If animals weren't supposed to be eaten, then why are they made out of meat ??
Ezra Thalbor
Pancake
posted 06-26-2002 11:09:12 AM
Hello there. A friend of mine just came through here. Did you see her?
RP CHARACTER
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that!
Naota Nandaba
Don't ask me about any goddamned bannings!
posted 06-26-2002 02:23:19 PM
I lost my notebook with two pages of character history I was writing JUST FOR AN NPC in a campaign I was working on.

He was one of the key figures in the workings of the world, but still...

Nothing amazing happens here.
Only the ordinary.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: