EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: NOT. WORK. SAFE.
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 06-20-2002 11:43:25 AM
Soltari Tungus
Pancake
posted 06-20-2002 11:55:21 AM
Heheheheheeheh. Is the funnah!
You would do well to fear a dragon's wrath. You would do better to fear a woman's.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 06-20-2002 11:56:45 AM
I have the SWF file of this saved on my hard drive at home. The one I have is a smaller version though, and I don't know if the sounds are the same because I'm at work (no speakers, so no risk). It's funny for a little while, then just gets boring. Still, those who haven't seen it before will probably get a kick out of it.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Mr. Wilams
Pancake
posted 06-20-2002 11:56:46 AM
"=" was hilarious!
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-20-2002 11:58:05 AM
That ruled!
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 06-20-2002 11:59:12 AM
quote:
Ford Prefect was listening to Cher while typing:
I have the SWF file of this saved on my hard drive at home. The one I have is a smaller version though, and I don't know if the sounds are the same because I'm at work (no speakers, so no risk). It's funny for a little while, then just gets boring. Still, those who haven't seen it before will probably get a kick out of it.

exactly. temporary humor is the best kind. ^_^

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-20-2002 12:46:42 PM
Heh, the 0 key reminds me of the wav file Peachis(?) made of her and Delid having sex.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 06-20-2002 12:54:00 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about John Romero:
Heh, the 0 key reminds me of the wav file Peachis(?) made of her and Delid having sex.

I thought that was Nae?

Dave
)_(
posted 06-20-2002 01:01:53 PM
Nae did a wav/mp3 file mocking del before.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-20-2002 01:08:47 PM
I knew it was one or the other.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Steven Steve
posted 06-20-2002 01:10:52 PM
Oh yeah, this thing again. Hehe

If only it had more scientific functions

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-20-2002 02:03:33 PM
Great stuff.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-20-2002 10:14:01 PM
Amusing....

you need to post this crap before I go to work though... Been wondering all damned day what was in this thread...

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: