EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Question
Zebsis Morbidfist
Pancake
posted 06-20-2002 01:14:11 AM
Anywhere else on Luclin I could go for easy soloing?

*Points to link in sig*

This is Keg's monk, for those that don't know...

Zebsis Morbidfist
Pancake
posted 06-20-2002 01:15:23 AM
In Echo now, btw.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-20-2002 01:18:04 AM
I hereby dub Marus Seru your new home until Lv.36.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Zebsis Morbidfist
Pancake
posted 06-20-2002 12:15:57 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about Tron:
I hereby dub Marus Seru your new home until Lv.36.

*goes to EQAtlas*

Heh, I don't know my way around Luclin. Never really hung around up there.

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 06-20-2002 12:21:46 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Zebsis Morbidfist:
In Echo now, btw.

Having fun farming the needlite queen?

If you want, you can also take a trek over to the mutant/outcast area. The named guys there typically drop special items, like instruments or rings or whatever. They can usually sell for a good 100+ PP.

i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Zebsis Morbidfist
Pancake
posted 06-20-2002 12:23:52 PM
She hasn't spawned for me. I camped the area for a while, but a group that was being PLed by a rather uber bard with the AoE song of uberness came in and KSed...

I'll try Marus Seru when I get home. I'm on my sister's laptop at school right now.

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 06-20-2002 01:24:57 PM
Marus Seru is a great place. The only things that I know of that aggro are the zelniaks. Also, the hoppers there are social.
i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Maradon!
posted 06-20-2002 01:41:33 PM
Is there any way to port or ride to marus seru?

The single biggest reason I can't seem to stay in EQ anymore is that it takes me a half hour just to get to the place I'm trying to explore, and no, the trip isn't fun.

[ 06-20-2002: Message edited by: Maradön² ]

Naota Nandaba
Don't ask me about any goddamned bannings!
posted 06-20-2002 01:47:34 PM
That's why I never explored Luclin. =/
Nothing amazing happens here.
Only the ordinary.
Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 06-20-2002 01:53:24 PM
quote:
Maradön² was listening to Cher while typing:

The single biggest reason I can't seem to stay in EQ anymore is that it takes me a half hour just to get to the place I'm trying to explore, and no, the trip isn't fun.

You're screwed, that's precisely one of the reasons Luclin bombed. Not only are there no port spots there (save for the Nexus), if you want to use the spires, you have to wait 1 to 16 minutes...

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 06-20-2002 01:54:21 PM
quote:
Maradön² enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:

Marus Seru isn't that far from the Nexus.

Thing that irks me is that a wizard cannot even gate THEMSELVES from Norrath to the Nexus. This makes the Nexus Gate/Portal spells USELESS.

The ONLY reason I can think of that anyone would want a port to the Nexus if they are already on Luclin, is to bank in the Bazaar. Otherwise, just get a port from the Wizard to Norrath itself.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Iulius Kaesar
Pancake
posted 06-20-2002 06:41:39 PM
To get to MS:
Get to nexus somehow
Exit to the north and you'll wind up in Netherbian Lair
Turn right when you see the big hallway splitting off. (you'll be facing west at this point)
Zone.

--Iuli

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-20-2002 08:22:59 PM
I always liked Luclin, dspite having to run around. It's not like it's very big.

Hell, I make the run from Nexus to Katta Castellum via the Teneberous route all the time. Takes maybe 12-15min without SoW. If you ask me, people who avoid Luclin because they have to cross a few zones are just a bunch of babies.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Naota Nandaba
Don't ask me about any goddamned bannings!
posted 06-20-2002 08:53:30 PM
quote:
Verily, JooJooFlop doth proclaim:
I always liked Luclin, dspite having to run around. It's not like it's very big.

Hell, I make the run from Nexus to Katta Castellum via the Teneberous route all the time. Takes maybe 12-15min without SoW. If you ask me, people who avoid Luclin because they have to cross a few zones are just a bunch of babies.

I prefer Luclin to Kunark, personally. Traveling wise... it's harder to navigate and generally more dangerous.

Nothing amazing happens here.
Only the ordinary.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: