EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The Controversal Return of Vise's Self Help Thread
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 02:47:28 PM
Thats right I am back in my office ready to help YOU with the problems YOU want dealt with. I will answer any questions big or small and solve it to the best of my ablity*Surgeon General Warning: Vise's solution may be harmful to you or your loved ones health. Useing Vise's solution may make you end up looking silly, dead, or both.* All customers will be satisfied 100% I guarentee it*Disclaime: Guarentee not guarented*
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 06-19-2002 02:50:54 PM
Alright Vise, here's my problem:

Im too lazy to study for my Permit test, and I want the permit. What should I do?!

Jalal d'Varr
Still a gnome!
posted 06-19-2002 02:51:51 PM
I have no work discipline and I skip school 6+ classes a week. What should I do?
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 02:53:03 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Praetor Liam:
Alright Vise, here's my problem:

Im too lazy to study for my Permit test, and I want the permit. What should I do?!

Bribery

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 02:54:09 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Giantt^2 said this:
I have no work discipline and I skip school 6+ classes a week. What should I do?

Become an artist that does blank pieces of paper for his art and claim you are simply misunderstood.

Steven Steve
posted 06-19-2002 02:54:19 PM
I killed someone and their body is in the bathtub. How do I get rid of it without anyone noticing?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Janus.
I am not a woman
posted 06-19-2002 02:56:01 PM
Vise! I have two jars of pickles that won't open! What should I do?
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 02:57:07 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Sutiiben Hantu said:
I killed someone and their body is in the bathtub. How do I get rid of it without anyone noticing?

Hmm This one will require more inforation. Where do you live?

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 02:57:59 PM
quote:
Janus impressed everyone with:
Vise! I have two jars of pickles that won't open! What should I do?

Hmmm Break them both with the hammer and follow steps 1-28 that we discussed in my last Self Help Corner Thread.

Steven Steve
posted 06-19-2002 02:58:40 PM
No young billy... The question is, where DO YOU LIVE!?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 03:00:56 PM
quote:
Sutiiben Hantu's account was hax0red to write:
No young billy... The question is, where DO YOU LIVE!?

Well I live in the suberbs, but that doesn't help me in answering your question.

Steven Steve
posted 06-19-2002 03:01:58 PM
WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS, BILLY?

Janus.
I am not a woman
posted 06-19-2002 03:02:38 PM
Okay, I'm on step 5, going into the bathroom for a bath. BUT THERE'S A BIG SPIDDER!!!!
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 03:03:43 PM
quote:
Sutiiben Hantu had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS, BILLY?

Billy lives at 555 NoChanceofEscape Lane
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 03:04:52 PM
quote:
Janus had this to say about Tron:
Okay, I'm on step 5, going into the bathroom for a bath. BUT THERE'S A BIG SPIDDER!!!!

Football Tackle it and precead with the steps.

Janus.
I am not a woman
posted 06-19-2002 03:11:36 PM
Okay, I tackled it, but only made it angry. I am now wrapped in silk and hanging from a sidder's web, now what?
ZaÂ’afiel
Coolest Hamster Pimp Ever!
posted 06-19-2002 03:11:46 PM
i have no donuts and the pope says i cant have pastries... what do i do ?
"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Addy
posted 06-19-2002 03:14:45 PM
Everyone wants to eat my bird. What should I do?
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 03:15:17 PM
quote:
Janus wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Okay, I tackled it, but only made it angry. I am now wrapped in silk and hanging from a sidder's web, now what?

Use any sharp objects you have on you to cut free and then use a can of Raid on the spider, then follow the steps again.

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 03:16:35 PM
quote:
Verily, Hamster Mack Boo doth proclaim:
i have no donuts and the pope says i cant have pastries... what do i do ?

Form your own religion based around the spiffy Hamster and use Doughnuts in your hoidays. Then have everyday be a holiday.

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 03:17:14 PM
quote:
Adrecia Tru'Ril had this to say about the Spice Girls:

Eat it yourself.

Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 06-19-2002 03:20:21 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Adrecia Tru'Ril wrote:

Get your ass in IRC.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-19-2002 03:21:40 PM
quote:
Enforcer Za'Yth had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Get your ass in IRC.

My cyber sense is tingling.

Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 06-19-2002 03:22:31 PM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about Optimus Prime:
My cyber sense is tingling.

Isn't it always?

Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 06-19-2002 03:23:59 PM
VIIIIIIIIISE!!!!

I'm stuck in a blender and I can't get out! HELP!

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 03:24:46 PM
Well I must go on my coffee break. Please refrain from asking any questions or cutting in line until I return.
Janus.
I am not a woman
posted 06-19-2002 03:27:46 PM
Okay Vise, I used the Goblin Cleaver that I've been keeping in my back poket to escape the web, and slay the sider. As he died he let out a horrifing screach. Guess it was painful. Okay so I took a bath, used my bird to dry off, that didn't work so I air dried. Coundn't find a clean pair of pants, did laundry put on a pair of pants. Breaked for lunch, beat the 4th dugeon boss of Zelda Link to the past, got a pepsi twist of of the fridge.
Okay I went out to get the mail to find my house being overrunned by giant sider monsters......I am compleatly stumped on this one....

[ 06-19-2002: Message edited by: Janus ]

Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 06-19-2002 03:37:05 PM
i will not do any happydance till you remove all forms of Founding "Monkah" anything from your sig

you are not a monkey thus cannot found a monkey organization

you are dirt
enough.

Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 06-19-2002 04:15:49 PM
My cat loves to climb on my sholders and eat my hair. What should I do?
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 06-19-2002 04:21:16 PM
"Can you point me to the self help section of the library, please?" "Your not off to too good of a start, are you?"
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 05:25:34 PM
quote:
Kloie had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
VIIIIIIIIISE!!!!

I'm stuck in a blender and I can't get out! HELP!

Well I am back and ready to answer this first question. I would say use the stairs.

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 05:26:58 PM
Ignore this.

[ 06-19-2002: Message edited by: Vise the Stompy ]

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 05:27:33 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Janus said:
Okay Vise, I used the Goblin Cleaver that I've been keeping in my back poket to escape the web, and slay the sider. As he died he let out a horrifing screach. Guess it was painful. Okay so I took a bath, used my bird to dry off, that didn't work so I air dried. Coundn't find a clean pair of pants, did laundry put on a pair of pants. Breaked for lunch, beat the 4th dugeon boss of Zelda Link to the past, got a pepsi twist of of the fridge.
Okay I went out to get the mail to find my house being overrunned by giant sider monsters......I am compleatly stumped on this one....

Lock and load, shotgun the only solution to this problem
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 05:28:44 PM
This double post happy dance was brought to you by Pepsi "Because you itch"
Soltari Tungus
Pancake
posted 06-19-2002 05:32:15 PM
I have a HUGE problem! I've just inherited $99,999,999,999,999,999 and my supermodel wife said she's OK with me cheating on her, as long as she can either A)watch or B) participate. Also, My McLaren F1 only has 1/2 a tank of gas left, my red, blue, and white Ferrari's need to be washed, and one of my 2930845 maids quit! Also, my mansion's chef is merely 987654321 stars!
You would do well to fear a dragon's wrath. You would do better to fear a woman's.
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 05:34:50 PM
quote:
Iron Chef Cadga had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
i will not do any happydance till you remove all forms of Founding "Monkah" anything from your sig

you are not a monkey thus cannot found a monkey organization

you are dirt
enough.

*Asumes Sigmund Freud Voice* Zis is obviously related to physoclogical trauma. Zou are very possesive of you monkah inheritance. Any zign of someone moveing in zou become agrresive and lash out at zhem. Zhis all relates to stress and zo you go in to denial that a human could lead a band of drunk monkahs to take over the world. Zhe only solution to zhis problem is to calm down, accept other people love monkahs and zhen to a "Happy Dance".
P.S I also zusspect zhat you hate zour father and want to sleep with you mother.
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 05:36:00 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Freschel Spindrift said:
My cat loves to climb on my sholders and eat my hair. What should I do?

You could A)Kill your cats or B)Wear a hat

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 05:39:49 PM
quote:
Arrenn Lightblade attempted to be funny by writing:
"Can you point me to the self help section of the library, please?" "Your not off to too good of a start, are you?"

Take a left. I think I am at a good start
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 06-19-2002 05:41:06 PM
MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE WHAT DO I DO
Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-19-2002 05:41:12 PM
quote:
La Sudadera thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
I have a HUGE problem! I've just inherited $99,999,999,999,999,999 and my supermodel wife said she's OK with me cheating on her, as long as she can either A)watch or B) participate. Also, My McLaren F1 only has 1/2 a tank of gas left, my red, blue, and white Ferrari's need to be washed, and one of my 2930845 maids quit! Also, my mansion's chef is merely 987654321 stars!

Give it all to me and you will be fine.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: