EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: j0, I'm back
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 06-12-2002 11:17:50 PM
Original thread can be found here for those of you with the, 'You were gone?' mentality. The whole week seems like a blur, it was all so unreal feeling. I'll try to organize it a bit.

Wednesday I arrived at Dane County Regional Airport in Madison Wisconsin at around 9:20pm I think. It was 60 degrees and felt really nice. I saw Cris(my girlfriend) for the first time outside the doors, and we hugged right away. It all felt like it was supposed to be this way. It felt like us being together was so right, we weren't even shy, we were perfect together right away. We drove around Madison for a while before going to the hotel and going to sleep.

Thursday we rode around Madison for a while, and I helped her look around for computers, since she's planning on getting a new one(hers is so old it still has windows 3.11). We also went to Toys R Us and played around with the toys and stuff, remeniscing of childhood and stuff. I think we also went mini-golfing that day...she's dangerous when minigolfing, heh. All I think I can remember from Thursday...

Friday...um...I remember us going bowling with her friends. I hadn't gone bowling since I was like, maybe, 8. My first game I scored 100, with a strike in there somewhere. I think this day is also when we went to go see Attack of the Clones together(we're both huge Star Wars fans, it's how we met in fact).

Saturday, we went up to Wisconsin Dells, which is a tourist city on the Wisconsin River. Everything is expensive and stuff. We went on a boat ride along the Lower Dells area of the river. Looked around at the shops and stuff, then left a while later.

Sunday I think we just ordered in pizza and watched Shrek cause it was on HBO in the hotel room. She hadn't seen it before.

Monday we drove up to Chicago to meet Nate, a mutual online friend and go to a New York Mets game. We made signs for the game and played pool and darts and stuff. Around the time when we were going to leave for the game, it started pouring, and the game was delayed. After a while, we figured it would be cancelled. We ordered real Chicago pizza. It was different, heh. Good though. We left a while later, and when we got back to the hotel room in Madison and turned to ESPN, apparently the game wasn't cancelled, and was over by the time we got back. Mets beat the White sox 3-0, too. We missed a winning game. Cris is a HUGE Mets fan. I'm not a big sports person myself, but I can still go to a game and have fun.

Tuesday we mainly just spent time in the hotel room since I'd have to be at the airport at like 3am wednesaday morning, so we didn't bother sleeping.

Most of the week just kinda runs together in my mind. I know what we did, but not really WHEN we did it, except for the Chicago trip.

As soon as Nate unloads the pics taken with his digital camera, I'll upload them and post them for you guys.

I WANNA GO BACK!

Home just doesn't feel like home anymore without her.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 06-12-2002 11:25:08 PM
PIX, BISH.

Congrats. =)

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 06-12-2002 11:29:39 PM
quote:
Kloie stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
PIX, BISH.

Congrats. =)

Soon...patience, youngling.

And thanks

[ 06-12-2002: Message edited by: Densetsu ]

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 06-12-2002 11:38:58 PM
Welcome back, word. Glad to see you and your chica got along well
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 06-12-2002 11:48:55 PM
Oh yeah, forgot something to add on to what happened Tuesday...

...I proposed and she accepted. No date set or anything, could be years from now, but oh well.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 06-12-2002 11:50:24 PM
Conga-rats!

Big, giant ones!

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 06-12-2002 11:53:19 PM
Those're so cute.
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 06-12-2002 11:57:23 PM
How exactly did you forget that? Or was just that a dramatic pause?

Anyway, congratumalations!

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Chalesm
There is no innuendo in this title.
posted 06-12-2002 11:57:55 PM
Welcome back, and congratulations! Tell us when you two start setting a date.
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Douglas Adams, 1952-2001

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 06-13-2002 12:00:45 AM
quote:
Densetsu had this to say about Captain Planet:

...I proposed and she accepted. No date set or anything, could be years from now, but oh well.

HOLY SHIT.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Taskmaster Bajah
Pancake
posted 06-13-2002 12:16:20 AM
quote:
Densetsu had this to say about Cuba:
Tuesday we mainly just spent time in the hotel room since I'd have to be at the airport at like 3am wednesaday morning, so we didn't bother sleeping.

WOOT heheh j/k

Glad you had fun bud. Make sure we get invites to the wedding.

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 06-13-2002 12:17:27 AM
quote:
Densetsu obviously shouldn't have said:

Grats!

Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 06-13-2002 09:29:42 AM
OMG!

Congradulations!

*hughughug*

I'm so happy for you both!

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 06-13-2002 09:49:08 AM
JESUS CHRIST MAN. Congratulations!!!
Katjya
Kelveron's Kitten
posted 06-13-2002 10:01:10 AM
Congratulations, Densetsu, on both a wonderful week and on your engagement!! See? Online relationships DO work, if you do them right. (My boyfriend and I met through one of the boards here in fact. )
Katjya Sylvertongue
Young Shadowknight and Proud Owner of her own (_|_)
Tarissa Treerunner
Mid-life Crisis Druid of House Avendur
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 06-13-2002 11:15:55 AM
quote:
Praetor Liam's account was hax0red to write:
JESUS CHRIST MAN. Congratulations!!!
hey
Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 06-13-2002 11:18:41 AM
quote:
Densetsu had this to say about Jimmy Carter:

*insert Fiegn Death at Wedding comment*

Congrats

Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 06-13-2002 11:38:32 AM
Grats dens :P
you either invite me or else!
Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 06-13-2002 01:18:09 PM
quote:
LOG had this to say about Punky Brewster:
WOOT heheh j/k

Glad you had fun bud. Make sure we get invites to the wedding.

I think everybody WANTS to say something about this post, but nobody really dares to.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 06-13-2002 01:50:44 PM
quote:
The Black Mage... probably says this to all the girls:
HOLY SHIT.

/cackle
Lashanna
noob
posted 06-13-2002 01:54:02 PM
I'm so heppy 4 u.

Way to go, Dens,

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 06-13-2002 02:20:25 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Suddar Williams said:
I think everybody WANTS to say something about this post, but nobody really dares to.

Not during Banfest. Nosirree.

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 06-13-2002 02:21:40 PM
Yeah. It has to be a trap.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 06-13-2002 02:30:47 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Sentow:
How exactly did you forget that?

I was distracted while writing the post.

Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 06-13-2002 02:44:27 PM
Wow! Go Dens! ^_^
one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 06-13-2002 06:20:03 PM
the rules
quote:
If you do hook up and decide to get married, Drysart expects to be flown out to the wedding and be given nice hotel accommodations.

Congrats!

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 06-13-2002 06:25:07 PM
Congrats Dens... hope it works out... good luck on the marrige as well.
Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 06-13-2002 06:41:17 PM
quote:
Kinanik impressed everyone with:
the rules
Congrats!

She's not a member of the boards...

Piper
Rabid Druid
posted 06-13-2002 07:19:18 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Kinanik!
the rules
Congrats!

That needs to be edited to include me.

PIPERPOWER
What?! I was talking about the fish you crazy bastard!
Aure entuluva! ...or at least I hope.
Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 06-13-2002 07:23:50 PM
Glad to hear everything went so well and congratulations!

Glad to have you back too.

There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 06-13-2002 08:35:01 PM
Congratulations, Dens! And, what the hell, LOG?

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 06-13-2002 09:08:24 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Kloie wrote:
She's not a member of the boards...

Yeah...I'd be afraid of having Drysart at my wedding...
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-13-2002 09:15:27 PM
Mortious vibrates, growing in intensity until he shakes himself apart. His helm rolls across the floor, banging against a table leg, before a muffled sound comes from it.

Congratulations!

[ 06-13-2002: Message edited by: Mortious ]

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-13-2002 09:17:11 PM
Wait... no sex?
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 06-13-2002 09:30:30 PM
No, or he refuses to tell us Mort. Either way, congrats!
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 06-13-2002 09:37:13 PM
CONGRATS Dens! That's great news
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-13-2002 10:48:11 PM
I have $100 that says they had sex.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 06-14-2002 01:08:57 AM
Unlike most of you, my sex life, or lack thereof, I believe is my business, and mine alone.

Thanks.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 06-14-2002 03:55:10 AM
HE GOT POONTANG!
Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 06-14-2002 04:04:06 AM
quote:
Verily, Densetsu doth proclaim:
Unlike most of you, my sex life, or lack thereof, I believe is my business, and mine alone.

Thanks.

That means Yes.

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: