EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: GAMEDAY!
Faeth Es'Braewyn
No Breasts. :(
posted 06-01-2002 12:03:37 AM
Yes, it's that time again.

Gameday is Saturday. Changing times to 7PM - 1AM Central instead of 6PM - 2AM Central.

Starting an hour later and ending an hour earlier. This is in hopes that it helps with some of the stresses of early starts and late night runs.

You should have all recieved your new character sheets at this point with the exception of Abbi, Pved, and Elethi who I will pass out tomorow.

Since the group has decreased to 7 players things should move a little more swiftly hopefully, and everything has already been adjusted accordingly.

Be prepared.

"Born of fire, forged with steel, I am the hunter that you know, but will never see..."
Lashanna
noob
posted 06-01-2002 12:06:53 AM
WEWT! Can't wait.
Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 06-01-2002 01:39:10 AM
Observers are welcome, yes?
"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 06-01-2002 01:40:47 AM
Don't watch too hard :P

You have a game of your own to play

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 06-01-2002 01:45:00 AM
One can never have too much D&D...
"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
Nevia DuLake
Pancake
posted 06-01-2002 01:46:44 AM
quote:
ArchAngel had this to say about Matthew Broderick:

The program we use to play doesn't reall accomodate users very well I don't think, but you would have to ask Fae.

My life is owned and run by Fae.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 06-01-2002 01:50:27 AM
One can when it distracts from what we're doing in the game you take part in :P

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

D'Syvat
Pancake
posted 06-01-2002 02:28:11 AM
Booyah!
And to think you thought LIFE is suffering...
Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 06-01-2002 09:45:32 AM
Oh poppycock. You know we're just going to end up running an hour LATER than we normally stop because of the late start, Fae. Stop trying to delude poor innocent people like me into thinking we can go to bed earlier.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 06-01-2002 09:51:39 AM
No rest for Artt-man man.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Faeth Es'Braewyn
posted 06-01-2002 12:43:15 PM
quote:
ArchAngel had this to say about Cuba:

Actually GRIP Is kind of a touchy program, but we are currently down o 7 players. I have no intention at this point of filling the extra space for convinence reasons.

However, I have concidered using the extra space on occasion for guest NPC's. Players that aren't permanent, and really only appear for an encounter or so. Or for occasional observers. The players were aware when they chose to be blooded that there were bounty hunters and specific greedy characters who would specifically hunt them down for personal gain. So it's a possibility I may leave open.

I wont be doing it immediately though. For one, because they aren't in a situation where it is relevant, and second because I'm not ready for it yet. But the extra space will always be an open possibility.

I liked Suddar, and INT's NPC description they made on my thread a while back. So I may aproach them about guest playing thier creations some day.

"Born of fire, forged with steel, I am the hunter that you know, but will never see..."
Faeth Es'Braewyn
posted 06-01-2002 12:46:50 PM
quote:
Arttemis the Rogue had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Oh poppycock. You know we're just going to end up running an hour LATER than we normally stop because of the late start, Fae. Stop trying to delude poor innocent people like me into thinking we can go to bed earlier.

Hey Ive been TRYING to get us stopping on time.

You guys just get too involved, and it usually gets more in depth than It was initially planned to be, and we stopped on time at 2AM last game. You were just passed out in the boat.

I expect it to run later than 1, but I wanted to place the stopping point at 1 so people are aware we need to get to a stopping point.

The tentacles had fun while you were asleep by the way... Just thought you'd like to know.

Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 06-01-2002 01:44:23 PM

Hentaidwarf!

Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 06-01-2002 01:52:09 PM
I'll be here.

So, thats 5 pacific? Then end at 11?

Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
D'Syvat
Pancake
posted 06-01-2002 08:46:27 PM
Lets get this going.
And to think you thought LIFE is suffering...
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: