EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Picture of me!
Dead Tired
Is usually a girl
posted 05-13-2002 03:52:32 PM
I used to post here a good bit, but turned lurker...some of you remember me, some don't.

Just showing Youz guys a pic of me...why you ask? Because I can...That's why! Be Gentle

[img

[ 05-13-2002: Message edited by: Dead Tired ]

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 05-13-2002 03:53:33 PM
I was wondering where the hell you were. For some reason I'd thought you changed your display name to Alaan..
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Dead Tired
Is usually a girl
posted 05-13-2002 03:58:39 PM
Heh, I did leave for awhile.

My comp at home blew up and where I work I was getting in trouble for "Abusing Interenet prevliges(sp is all messed up I know).

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 05-13-2002 04:04:31 PM
Sooo, you really aren't a girl.

Oh, and WB.

Dead Tired
Is usually a girl
posted 05-13-2002 04:05:21 PM
LOL no I'm not a girl.

((Cool pic of Gambit))

Dead Tired
Is usually a girl
posted 05-14-2002 09:54:39 AM
*Err Bump n' stuff*

Comments people! Negative...Posative...doesn't matter

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-14-2002 12:06:57 PM
Comment: A watched pot never boils unless you remember to turn the burner on.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Dead Tired
Is usually a girl
posted 05-14-2002 12:23:23 PM
quote:
Ford Prefect was naked while typing this:
Comment: A watched pot never boils unless you remember to turn the burner on.

Thank ye...

Star Collective
Pancake
posted 05-14-2002 04:52:00 PM
Never pet a burning dog.
The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. - Ursula K. LeGuin ~ The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas
Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 05-14-2002 04:58:20 PM
The more I think about this, the less sense it makes.

From the second picture of the picture, it looks like you're taking a picture of the picture with a webcam. Because you can see stuff off to the side.

I didn't think much of this at first but god dammit, if you have a webcam why not just take a picture of yourself?

Unless you really ARE a girl...dum dum dum...

Dead Tired
Is usually a girl
posted 05-15-2002 06:44:46 AM
Heh, I have an answer for that.

I talk to this chick at another forum I visit. I do not have a web cam or a scanner, so I mailed her a picture of me.

She made copies on her digital web cam thing :Shrug: and she sent it back to me via email.

So I uploaded them from a website, and posted them here

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: