EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Diablo 2 LOD
Dordaur
Pancake
posted 05-10-2002 01:26:17 PM
For anyone that plays Diablo 2: What's a hexfire worth and does anyone wanna trade for one? I have two. also, just so I know in the future, how much would my ethereal Hellslayer be worth? Thanks. My main account is steel-destroyer if you wanna /w to me sometime.
Stuff.
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 05-10-2002 01:28:02 PM
VALUE OF HEXFIRE: Zero, nada, keine geld, intet, nothing, zip.

Other thing I dunno about.

hey
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 05-10-2002 01:30:42 PM
People still play that?
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 05-10-2002 01:44:37 PM
quote:
D had this to say about Captain Planet:
People still play that?
Delphi
I walk in the Light
Facing the Darkness Boldly
I fear no Evil
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 05-10-2002 01:51:55 PM
i play it mr im too good for a real name so im only gonna use a single letter
Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
Waisztarroz
I love democracy
posted 05-10-2002 04:19:33 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about Tron:
[QUOTE]D had this to say about Captain Planet:
[qb]People still play that?

[/QB][/QUOTE]
Yes, that's right, hot live sex!
There's a raptor behind you.
Resident grammar whore.
Warning, flames imminent!
Maradon!
posted 05-10-2002 04:37:06 PM
I still play it from time to time, but I had no idea items had any value, or if they did that there was anything to trade them for, since you can just log onto a duel server and pick up 5,000,000 gold just lying on the floor.
Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 05-10-2002 05:08:34 PM
quote:
Maradön? obviously shouldn't have said:
I still play it from time to time, but I had no idea items had any value, or if they did that there was anything to trade them for, since you can just log onto a duel server and pick up 5,000,000 gold just lying on the floor.

I stopped caring about DII entirely when they severely nerfed sorceresses' cold resistance peircing.
Before, a frozen orb with 20 cold mastery could pwneth everything. If it was cold resist/immune, it'd pwn it slower, but it'd still pwn. NOW you have to switch between meteor, nova, etc etc. Gets shitty REAL fast.

Delphi
I walk in the Light
I fear no Evil
Alaan
posted 05-10-2002 07:28:49 PM
I still play, and I kick ass using my uber Werewolf/Druid of Doom! Looking for Hellslayer...just not ethereal. I break weapons way to fast for one of those.
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 05-10-2002 07:46:53 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about dark elf butts:
I stopped caring about DII entirely when they severely nerfed sorceresses' cold resistance peircing.
Before, a frozen orb with 20 cold mastery could pwneth everything. If it was cold resist/immune, it'd pwn it slower, but it'd still pwn. NOW you have to switch between meteor, nova, etc etc. Gets shitty REAL fast.

My god, they made 'immune' actually mean immune!

Vorago
posted 05-10-2002 07:47:46 PM
And thanks to the hacks the economy is so seriously screwed up that things plummeted in price

Like 5 months ago the hexfire went for chipped, like most anything

Not sure on the hellslayer though, but being ethreal I doubt much

Alaan
posted 05-10-2002 07:50:23 PM
I think a regular Hellslayer goes for ~6 SoJs last I saw...might be a bit more or less though. Economy is some what straightened out now, and 1.10 will also help some.
Vorago
posted 05-10-2002 07:52:28 PM
What they need is a full char wipe wih 1.10 once they fix some of the biggest problems, then I would actually play it again

Make SoJs from as common as pennies to very rare items that are what they should be, highly valuable

The Last Strider
I will die alone
posted 05-10-2002 07:58:54 PM
...He made another account. God help us all.
"We have listened to you speak since the dawn of time, and we have learned to imatoot you exarktly."-The Simpsons

Necromancer: How DARE you imply that I was involved in a rude act with my undead servant! I will flay the flesh from your bones! I will summon a thousand maggot-ridden corpses to gnaw your flesh! I will trap your soul in-
Ghoul: My ass hurts.

Dordaur
Pancake
posted 05-11-2002 04:06:25 AM
My ethereal Hellslayer is extremely valuable, just not sure on exact price. The etherealness gives +400 something max damage. It also has a zod rune in it. Strider, shut up. your highest character was a 30 necromancer who had his skills screwed over a hundred times and his equipment, pathetic.Just because I have 5 accounts, all with at least 2 characters above 70 and about 9 85+ doesnt mean you should be jealous. (This flame has been a natural thing between Strider and me, and is in no way going to be taken offensively. Our coversations consist of the phrase 'Yo momma' several dozen times.)Also, does anyone on USEast wanna duel my barbarian or druid? I only do 1800-9000 with my 5300 life druid. (More bragging about how he has 3000 defense and his bear can own some level 60's.) /bragomatic off. Anyway, thanks and, you sure hexfire is worthless? I mean, cheap maybe, but worthless?
Stuff.
Maradon!
posted 05-11-2002 06:26:59 AM
I have a 41 necro, but I'm afraid he's expired since I haven't played him in so long
Vorago
posted 05-11-2002 07:28:07 AM
Well yeah, an ethreal hellslayer with a Zod would be worth something, heh

Is the Zod legit though?

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 05-11-2002 08:25:57 AM
quote:
So quoth Maradön?:
I have a 41 necro, but I'm afraid he's expired since I haven't played him in so long

I had a 43 Assassin, but I guess since I haven't played in about 4 months, she's gone too, huh?

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Dordaur
Pancake
posted 05-11-2002 08:52:21 AM
Yep, the zod's legit. Also, for those with old characters, you might wanna check anyway. I had a 40 assasin I left alone for over a year, then went back and played as her some more. Man, why did I trade my cranium Basher?! Also, If anyone has a Bul Kathos's Wedding Band, I'm looking for one.
Stuff.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 05-11-2002 09:14:49 AM
I still play, though not on realms.

I play in open bnet, with a legit guild, in PW protected games.

I like it alot more

Naota Nandaba
Don't ask me about any goddamned bannings!
posted 05-11-2002 09:25:39 AM
That's cus you're a freak, Fal.
Nothing amazing happens here.
Only the ordinary.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-11-2002 10:17:14 AM
I stopped playing it after about a year, I think. Maybe less. Single player was fun. B'net was decent for a while, but as soon as I started trying to trade for stuff, I found myself getting bored with the game. So it was back to Starcraft UMS maps for a while (when b'net cooperated), until I sprang for Baldur's Gate II. I never bought the D2 add-on pack(s).

[ 05-11-2002: Message edited by: Ford Prefect ]

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 05-11-2002 10:21:06 AM
quote:
Verily, Vorago doth proclaim:
My god, they made 'immune' actually mean immune!

Immune to a skill that specifically peirces resistances TO cold? Right. Nerf to fucking hell.

Delphi
I walk in the Light
I fear no Evil
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 05-11-2002 10:24:09 AM
quote:
Dordaur Nahasapemapitlan had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Also, does anyone on USEast wanna duel my barbarian or druid?

Both being the 2 cheapest types of classes, in my opinion. Barb: Run around and smash stuff, no skill needed. Druid: Morph into wolf or bear with your legions and simply pwn everythong. Again, little skill needed.

Vorago
posted 05-11-2002 10:30:32 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Delphi Aegis wrote:
Immune to a skill that specifically peirces resistances TO cold? Right. Nerf to fucking hell.

Oh no, they made it work like all the other resitance lowering skills that DID work as intended? Shocking!

Alaan
posted 05-11-2002 03:03:18 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Tegadil wrote:
Both being the 2 cheapest types of classes, in my opinion. Barb: Run around and smash stuff, no skill needed. Druid: Morph into wolf or bear with your legions and simply pwn everythong. Again, little skill needed.

No... Thunder Storm Sorcs are cheapest duelers. In regular gameplay, it is hard to be a tank. With 23%(Feral Rage) life steal I still get wipped around a lot.

My best char so far is my 69 Lycanhtrope Druid.

Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 05-11-2002 03:05:38 PM
quote:
Tegadil stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:

this is why education is important

you know jack shit about the game OBVIOUSLY so shut up.. you prolly think a SORCY takes skill as well... and in PvP Sorcys own

Sorcys are cheap NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYYYYYAAAAAA

Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
Vorago
posted 05-11-2002 08:37:35 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Lawgiver Cadga wrote:
this is why education is important

you know jack shit about the game OBVIOUSLY so shut up.. you prolly think a SORCY takes skill as well... and in PvP Sorcys own

Sorcys are cheap NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYYYYYAAAAAA

Gotta agree with him, heh

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 05-11-2002 08:43:32 PM
I play it still from time to time, but only single player.

I'm glad for the change they made to cold mastery. I just wish they hadn't slowed down my high end spells. Yah, they do a bit more damage now, but my style calls for FAST casting.

Oh well.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Dordaur
Pancake
posted 05-11-2002 09:07:19 PM
Oh, or duel my 77 assasin. As for which class is hardest to play, they are all easy but to efficiently play an unstoppable necro is actually sorta a challenge. Every class, though, is just point and click. Cheapest duelers have gotta be amazons though. Run and shoot stupid auto-tracking piercing crap that hits 6 times per arrow. That is such bullcrap.
Stuff.
Vorago
posted 05-11-2002 09:46:45 PM
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 05-12-2002 12:14:27 AM
kegwen, im not strange.

www.forgottenorder.org

Been a member for pushing 4 years now there. best damn bnet guild ever

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 05-12-2002 05:15:03 AM
I gave up on Bnet ages ago, as soon as people started paying for things in SoJs.. Who needs so many stones of jordan ANYWAY?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: