EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Stupidity at its finest
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 05-07-2002 04:52:56 PM
http://www.petitiononline.com/twotower/
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Nith D'vaz
Pancake
posted 05-07-2002 04:59:31 PM
i agree this person needs to be awarded for their stupidity and eliminated shortly after
Wherever I go,
everyone is a little bit safer because I am there.
Wherever I am,
anyone in need has a friend.
Whenever I return home,
everyone is happy I am there.

-Robert L. Humphrey (warrior creed)
Motiak
Pancake
posted 05-07-2002 05:00:50 PM
quote:
Nith D'vaz had this to say about dark elf butts:
i agree this person needs to be awarded for their stupidity and eliminated shortly after

I bet you could just combine those steps into an easier solution, the greatness of being awarded with boiling oil.

go to Cicinimo's webpage www.artpad.org
"Bear with me while I speak, and after I have spoken, mock on." -Job 21:3
Nith D'vaz
Pancake
posted 05-07-2002 05:05:32 PM
read the petitions though, they are funny
Wherever I go,
everyone is a little bit safer because I am there.
Wherever I am,
anyone in need has a friend.
Whenever I return home,
everyone is happy I am there.

-Robert L. Humphrey (warrior creed)
/dev/null
Pancake
posted 05-07-2002 05:05:41 PM
quote:
Motiak had this to say about Cuba:
I bet you could just combine those steps into an easier solution, the greatness of being awarded with boiling oil.

Darwin Award. They must be killed by their own stupidity.

Print the petition out several thousand times and use it to paper cut them to death.

Beep. Beep. Beep... Ohh... I think my porridge is done.
My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 05-07-2002 05:07:15 PM
Only 158 of the supposed 1220 signatures are even valid. I counted.

Check out this quote, "they have no sensitivity, i wont even let my two twin kids stand next to each other out of respect for 9/11"

lmao.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 05-07-2002 05:08:48 PM
Much funnier ones than that Dens ;P And Yaes.. this guy who started it deserves the Darwin award.. and those who I think are seriously supporting it.
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 05-07-2002 05:10:24 PM
I signed it, but it has to be approved by the PetitionOnline.com people, or the petition starter.

quote:
I love the books, but this has gone too fucking far. I mean, christ, look at that! Two Towers, it's just sickening. All the insensitive and rude people in the world today. Why, just the other day I was driving when this guy got RIGHT up on my bumper with his lights flashing, tailgating me for a long time, then he got on a MEGAPHONE?! Who keeps a MEGAPHONE in their car? and told me to PULL OVER?! Yeah, RIGHT BUDDY!
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
/dev/null
Pancake
posted 05-07-2002 05:10:49 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Nith D'vaz:
read the petitions though, they are funny

void
void
void
void
void
void
void
void
void
TROLL
void
void
void
void
TROLL
TROLL
Clueless Idiot
void
void
void
Clueless Idiot
TROLL
TROLL
IDIOT
TROLL
void
void
void
void
void
void

Looks about like that.

My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 05-07-2002 05:13:16 PM
NEXT WE MUST TEAR DOWN ALL OTHER TOWERS IN RESPECT!@

First the sears towers!

fucking morons

Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
Motiak
Pancake
posted 05-07-2002 05:15:23 PM
"I DIED IN THE TWIN TOWER ATTACK! IF YOU KEEP THE NAME THEN IM GONNA BE OFFENDED!"

hahaha

go to Cicinimo's webpage www.artpad.org
"Bear with me while I speak, and after I have spoken, mock on." -Job 21:3
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 05-07-2002 05:15:30 PM
I don't think my Petition will get in :(
quote:
3441. Black Mage My loins are enflamed right now just thinking about the traviserty that "token"-guy is causing! ururgghhh... It burns... Burns like my eternal hatred towards TOKEN! TOKEN, I HOPE YOU EAT GLASS WHILE DYING IN A FIRE. Sorry I get emotional about it PETER JACKSON IS AN IDIOT and it's hard to control it... Sometimes I can't... Control it... Ugghh... *splurt splurt*... Ahh... Again. THE TWO TOWERS MAKES ME WANT TO STAB MY EYES OUT :( :( :( :((((( plz change it thx kekek ^____^ him so du lung meow~~

[ 05-07-2002: Message edited by: Black Mage ]

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

/dev/null
Pancake
posted 05-07-2002 05:17:08 PM
quote:
Lawgiver Cadga had this to say about dark elf butts:
fucking morons
Janus.
I am not a woman
posted 05-07-2002 05:18:40 PM
quote:
Whoever this Tolkein guy is, he's an insensitive ashole if he's making a movie with a title like that. I'll bet he's not even American!! What gives him the right!!!!

Person hurt brain!
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 05-07-2002 05:21:52 PM
quote:
1128. Omid TOLKIEN WAS A PROFIT, HE PREDICTED WTC BOMBING 47 YEARS BEFORE THE FACT, AND THE THIRD MOVIE IS RETURN OF THE KING. JESUS IS COMING BACK YOU HAD BETTER RECOGNIZE
quote:
1203. Jesse Jackson This is an atrocity to the black community and I declare we boycott all movies that have white people in them.
quote:
1205. Jeremy Yeah, I agree, I also think that all women should be banned from beaches, because when they stretch their humps towards the sky, it makes me think of the WTC!!! Women are soooo evil!!
quote:
1189. Bilbo Baggins Yes! Stop the film! Maybe then I can have my precious back...
quote:
1179. Runs With Scissors I like tuna, I like liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix Please Deliver!

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 05-07-2002 05:24:11 PM
quote:
I agree wholeheartadly. This travesty of mankind can not go un-punished! INFACT, RIGHT NOW IM PISSING ON MY TOLKIEN BOOKS. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, MY FRIEND J.R.R?! DOES IT HURT? Well you should have considered that BEFORE MAKING A BOOK CALLED THE TWO TOWERS. Btw please Ban "Return of the Empire." I fear Stalin Zombies.

I posted.

Mr. Duck
Likes to ____!
posted 05-07-2002 05:25:03 PM
quote:
Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack

i posted also

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 05-07-2002 05:28:09 PM
omg...rofl
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Skaw
posted 05-07-2002 05:29:00 PM
LOLOLOLOOO(LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLOOOOLOLOLOLOLO@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~
Waisztarroz
I love democracy
posted 05-07-2002 05:41:22 PM
quote:
THOSE INSENSITIVE BASTERDS. THE ATTACKS ON SEPTEMBER 11 HAVE AFFECTED ME VERY DEEPLY. IF THIS ASS HOLE IS ALLOWED TO KEEP THIS TITLE, I WILL KILL MYSELF. JESUS CHRIST, I STILL CANT LOOK AT THE NUMBER 11 WITH OUT CRYING. SEE, I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW. I'M ALSO TO AFRAID TO CALL THE POLICE. THEIR NUMBER (WHICH I WILL NAME XXX FOR NOW) SCARES ME, IF I WAS IN AN EMERGANCY, I WOULD NOT DIAL XXX FOR FEAR OF FARTHER RETALIATION FROM THOSE SCARY TERRORISTS. PLEASE TAKE THESE CORPORATE BASTERDS DOWN FOR EXPLOITING THE STILL OPEN WOUNDS OF PATRIOTIC AMERICANS EVERYWHERE. LONG LIVE THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, WHICH I LIVE, AND WOULD DIE FOR. AMERICA!!!! w00t! ps. please save my internet access

Whoever made that should be beaten.

Yes, that's right, hot live sex!
There's a raptor behind you.
Resident grammar whore.
Warning, flames imminent!
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 05-07-2002 05:45:13 PM
quote:
1128. Omid TOLKIEN WAS A PROFIT, HE PREDICTED WTC BOMBING 47 YEARS BEFORE THE FACT, AND THE THIRD MOVIE IS RETURN OF THE KING. JESUS IS COMING BACK YOU HAD BETTER RECOGNIZE

ROFLMAO!

That is great

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 05-07-2002 05:46:29 PM
quote:
Waisztarroz stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Whoever made that should be beaten.

That's called a 'joke'

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-07-2002 05:55:20 PM
roofle
quote:
1214. b0b I DIED IN THE TWIN TOWER ATTACK! IF YOU KEEP THE NAME THEN IM GONNA BE OFFENDED!
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 05-07-2002 06:10:43 PM
I decided to have a little fun with it.

quote:
(You ready?) AJHSYFHGH THIS OFFENDS ME B/C OF THE WTC ATTAKC EVEN THSI PETOTIAN PFFENDS <E AJKNFJHFKJGHGHKJGHTGFKJFJGT Seriously, though, Folks, Tolkien is DEAD, in case you didn;t know, and he also happened to be one of the greatest, if not THE ABSOLUTE greatest, fantasy writers of our time. He died a long time ago, and he couldn't see into the future. The director is probably going to keep the name to be true to the books, just like he promised he would. Kindly remove the sticks from your asses, and here's a dollar; buy a clue.

If it gets approved, you'll know which one's mine.

Alaan
posted 05-07-2002 07:09:09 PM
I think this easily outranks even www.banscrewdrivers.com . ANd I didn't think I'd see that any time soon...
Majox
Pancake
posted 05-07-2002 07:28:27 PM
I'm pretty sure that this is a joke.

At least I hope it is, for the sake of the gene pool.

I just make ideas, I don't make them good. - Me
Steven Steve
posted 05-07-2002 07:39:07 PM
Hehe, you know this is a joke right?

It started on Scary's Shugashack

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 05-07-2002 10:59:43 PM
Sigh, I won't be surprised if this was not a joke.
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Maradon!
posted 05-07-2002 11:13:41 PM
When did offending people become this huge sin anyway?

I like being offensive to certain people. Namely stupid people. I'm proud of how offensive and rude I can be to stupid people.

Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 05-07-2002 11:15:40 PM
quote:
Maradön? had this to say about pies:
When did offending people become this huge sin anyway?

I like being offensive to certain people. Namely stupid people. I'm proud of how offensive and rude I can be to stupid people.

You should walk down a street at night with lots of parked cars with stickers that say "Where was your patritism before 9/11?" and stick them on every flag bumpersticker you see.

That'd piss some people off, I'd bet. You might even be on the 11 o'clock news!

Delphi
I walk in the Light
Facing the Darkness Boldly
I fear no Evil
Maradon!
posted 05-07-2002 11:25:06 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis impressed everyone with:
You should walk down a street at night with lots of parked cars with stickers that say "Where was your patritism before 9/11?" and stick them on every flag bumpersticker you see.

That'd piss some people off, I'd bet. You might even be on the 11 o'clock news!

That wasn't me that did that, that was a friend of mine, and I only partly agree with his message.

Some people - not many but some - were legitimatly patriotic before 9/11. After 9/11 patriotism just became a fad.

Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 05-07-2002 11:26:36 PM
quote:
Maradön? spewed forth this undeniable truth:
After 9/11 patriotism just became a fad.

I worship thee, for thee speaketh the truth-eth.

Delphi
I walk in the Light
Facing the Darkness Boldly
I fear no Evil
Lashanna
noob
posted 05-08-2002 12:28:07 AM
quote:
219. Jeffery K hahah

That was signed long before this was posted here on EC....

ONO!11 JeffK h8s Torkleen!!!111?

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Steven Steve
posted 05-08-2002 12:30:25 AM
I signed it
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Dark Knight
Pancake
posted 05-08-2002 12:18:23 PM
I also signer it with this as my comment

"Ur a moron.......A FUCKING MORON"

I must say for the record that this guy is a fricken retard and that I think that he should also be pointed at and laughed at for his stupidity.

[ 05-08-2002: Message edited by: Dark_Knight ]

It is a long way up, but it is an even longer way down.
The grass is always greener on the other side.
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 05-08-2002 12:39:16 PM
I also signed it too.

1243. Red Mage OMG, WTF NOOBS!!! You wanna get more information on what's really going on!?!!!111 Go to http://www.goatse.cx to get the real scoop!

Don't go to that link!! (obviously)

[ 05-08-2002: Message edited by: Red Mage ]

Steven Steve
posted 05-08-2002 04:31:13 PM
Hehe what the hell dudes, it was a joke. A JOKE. It started at Shacknews, also known as Scary's Shugashack. Funney!? FUNNEY!?

[ 05-08-2002: Message edited by: Fazumzen Fastfist ]

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: