EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Torment: Planescape?
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 05-03-2002 04:02:03 AM
Is this game any good? I got it and some other game I can't remember, Soulbinder or something, for two for one in the ten dollar bin and never even played past the first level.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 05-03-2002 04:12:26 AM
Getting out of the Mortuary is annoying if you don't know what to do, but it's a great game. Liked it better than the BG series. wish it was longer. Besides, Annah's hot.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Rolin
Pancake
posted 05-03-2002 05:16:32 AM
Yes, Torment was a good game. I enjoyed playing it, and the plot seemed better developed than a lot of other games. Unfortunately, it crashed about half way through the game, and wiped out my OS when it did. So if you do decide to play it, I reccommend installing the game on a secondary hard drive.
Rollin' rollin' rollin'
keep them doggies rollin'
boy my ass is swolen, rawhide!

The universe is obsolete.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 05-03-2002 07:34:44 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Getting out of the Mortuary is annoying if you don't know what to do, but it's a great game. Liked it better than the BG series. wish it was longer. Besides, Annah's hot.

Yes, the best game so far using the BG engine.
Buy it! =)

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Faeth Es'Braewyn
No Breasts. :(
posted 05-03-2002 07:46:33 AM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Comrade Snoota said:
Is this game any good? I got it and some other game I can't remember, Soulbinder or something, for two for one in the ten dollar bin and never even played past the first level.

I absolutely love it, and I STILL haven't beat it. Got too busy. The story is great, and involved, and a whole lotta fun.

Fall From Grace is hotter than Annah.

Wings... Mmmmmmm, droooool...

"Born of fire, forged with steel, I am the hunter that you know, but will never see..."
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 05-03-2002 10:19:00 AM
Too distant for me. Annah falls for you.

*has beaten the game repeatedly and still loves it*

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 05-03-2002 10:23:00 AM
i didnt like it that much
Faeth Es'Braewyn
No Breasts. :(
posted 05-03-2002 11:13:06 AM
quote:
How.... Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael.... uughhhhhh:
Too distant for me. Annah falls for you.

*has beaten the game repeatedly and still loves it*

Yeah, you kinda figure she will pretty early on. Fall from Grace is still hotter though!

But then that tail could be fun too....

"Born of fire, forged with steel, I am the hunter that you know, but will never see..."
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: