EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I've been in a bad mood
Maradon!
posted 04-20-2002 12:18:09 PM
for about the past six months or so my mood has just been shit.

My parents have noticed, my girlfriend has noticed. I have no idea why.

I have relatively little stress in my life, apart from financial troubles. Finals are coming up but can finals explain be being a bitch for the past six months? Maybe more?

I don't yell at people but I'm curt and despondent.

ONE OF YOU OUT THERE KNOWS!! ANSWER NOW!! NOW NOW NOW!!

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 04-20-2002 12:19:27 PM
www.prozac.com

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

DS
Perma-Newbie
posted 04-20-2002 12:19:55 PM
Obviously, you don't masturbate enough.

I suggest you drink heavily.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 04-20-2002 12:20:29 PM
The problem is simple.

Your underwear is too tight.

Faeth Es'Braewyn
No Breasts. :(
posted 04-20-2002 12:23:04 PM
quote:
This one time, at DS camp:
Obviously, you don't masturbate enough.

I suggest you drink heavily.

Those two sentences should never be included in the same post.. Together.. again...

"Born of fire, forged with steel, I am the hunter that you know, but will never see..."
CBTao
Pancake
posted 04-20-2002 12:24:49 PM
Dunno why mara, I think it might just be due to the lack of me being there -sage-, yer always pretty damn cheery when we go out an do shit, or mebbie you just need to get laid, it works wonders, but it has to be regular, at the very least once every 3 days, yep.
Maradon!
posted 04-20-2002 12:32:35 PM
quote:
CBTao attempted to be funny by writing:
Dunno why mara, I think it might just be due to the lack of me being there -sage-, yer always pretty damn cheery when we go out an do shit, or mebbie you just need to get laid, it works wonders, but it has to be regular, at the very least once every 3 days, yep.

No no, I have moments of cheeriness, my problem is that my homeostasis is crankiness.

It might be that I'm just incredibly annoyed by my home life

This ties in with the lack of sex, because the fact that my parents/siblings are ALWAYS HOME is the main contributor to my lack of sex

CBTao
Pancake
posted 04-20-2002 12:36:29 PM
quote:
Maradön? had this to say about Robocop:
No no, I have moments of cheeriness, my problem is that my homeostasis is crankiness.

It might be that I'm just incredibly annoyed by my home life

This ties in with the lack of sex, because the fact that my parents/siblings are ALWAYS HOME is the main contributor to my lack of sex

yeh best get crackin on that whole movin out thing, (btw, offer of you comin down here for the summer still stands *nudge*)

Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 04-20-2002 12:40:18 PM
Buy a Gamecube.
CBTao
Pancake
posted 04-20-2002 12:42:24 PM
quote:
Suddar Williams stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Buy a Gamecube.

*quietly edges away behind a barracade and puts on his flame repellant suit and proceeds to watch for Maradon with binocs*

what have you brought down upon us?

Maradon!
posted 04-20-2002 12:42:55 PM
quote:
CBTao wrote this stupid crap:
yeh best get crackin on that whole movin out thing, (btw, offer of you comin down here for the summer still stands *nudge*)

Well see I thought about that, and I arrived to the conclusion that there are three things binding me to PA for the summer.

1) School. Ends during the summer, so is irrelevant in this case.

2) Work. They might be a touch pissed at a three month absence. Still, I could request a transfer to an SC sam's club for the summer, but they said it wouldn't be possible if the SC sam's club wasn't hiring. So I'd lose my job.

3) Girlfriend. Big sticking point. Would be hard to explain why I have to leave for three months just because I hate being at home, and even if she did understand, I dunno if I'd be comfortable with the idea. There's a certain level of commitment that you've gotta pay in a relationship, and though I don't place my relationship higher in importance than my friends (unlike certain other people), three months is an awful long time to ask for.

[ 04-20-2002: Message edited by: Maradön? ]

CBTao
Pancake
posted 04-20-2002 12:44:27 PM
quote:
Maradön? had this to say about Robocop:
Girlfriend. Big sticking point. Would be hard to explain why I have to leave for three months just because I hate being at home, and even if she did understand, I dunno if I'd be comfortable with the idea. There's a certain level of commitment that you've gotta pay in a relationship, and though I don't place my relationship higher in importance than my friends (unlike certain other people), three months is an awful long time to ask for.

mmm, good point, better take her with ya then

Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 04-20-2002 12:44:32 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when CBTao said this:
*quietly edges away behind a barracade and puts on his flame repellant suit and proceeds to watch for Maradon with binocs*

what have you brought down upon us?

Whaaaaaaat?

The Gamecube is obviously the best system out there right now. I mean, c'mon! Crappy PS:2 with its inferior gameplay and graphics capabilities, and it has like, no third party developers, it's such a sucky system.

Maradon!
posted 04-20-2002 12:46:21 PM
quote:
Suddar Williams had this to say about Punky Brewster:
The Gamecube is obviously the best system out there right now. I mean, c'mon! Crappy PS:2 with its inferior gameplay and graphics capabilities, and it has like, no third party developers, it's such a sucky system.

This fails to make me angry, since it's so incorrect it's obviously either sarcasm or a deliberate attempt to make me angry

Maradon!
posted 04-20-2002 12:47:12 PM
quote:
CBTao had this to say about Captain Planet:
mmm, good point, better take her with ya then

hmmm...

I hafta go to work now, but I will discuss this later!

CBTao
Pancake
posted 04-20-2002 12:47:14 PM
quote:
Suddar Williams had this to say about Duck Tales:
Whaaaaaaat?

*eye twitch*

He dies!

luckily I know what you said was pure sarcasm, as there is no way the GC could ever be more superiour than the PS2, tellin yeh, the only thing GC has is Smash Bros, and mebbe, MEBBE FFU, if square decided to write like it always has, and not in the same theme as most GC games (also known as kiddy crap, Square did make chocobo dungeon mind you, they can in fact make kiddy crap games)

Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 04-20-2002 12:47:16 PM
*innocent look*
Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 04-20-2002 02:04:25 PM
Thus sayeth Lovetron:

Wear plastic wrap.

Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
Taeldian
Pancake
posted 04-20-2002 02:08:18 PM
quote:
Suddar Williams thought about the meaning of life:
Whaaaaaaat?

*Makes a shoddy attempt to withhold his outrage, and manages to keep his composure.

In the words of Somo, Rrrrrright....

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: