EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: i will Make sig pix!
Ak'abon
Pancake
posted 04-15-2002 04:25:19 AM
Hey all I will make you a sig pic if u send me a Eq screen Shot of them =) Im doing this because i havent been drawing things lately and i want to start but ihave nothing to draw and i need to practice my friends are starting to pass me!! i think there is a like to my e-mail somewhere or somthing for the Screen Shot
"JJACT TV"..not ur every day entertainment!
"theres ahir in the piies"!
"its your Hair"
::crosses eyes and says "ahhh"::
"Hullo there my name is Sarah Hopkins"
Nippa-Festa Day:http://hometown.aol.com/topazgal90/page3.html
Ak'abon
Pancake
posted 04-15-2002 04:26:48 AM
i noticed this post is next to shuchii's making sig pix one this is not intended to be a threat! I repeat!...
"JJACT TV"..not ur every day entertainment!
"theres ahir in the piies"!
"its your Hair"
::crosses eyes and says "ahhh"::
"Hullo there my name is Sarah Hopkins"
Nippa-Festa Day:http://hometown.aol.com/topazgal90/page3.html
Palou
Lounge Lizard
posted 04-15-2002 04:42:03 AM
Ohh ohh mee mee!

*Points to his screenshot on current sigpic*

Palou Sabaco
The Sexiest Lizard in Kelethin!
[Povar]
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 04-15-2002 06:51:09 AM
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-15-2002 06:56:59 AM
quote:
Leck had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Go for it.
correction
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Eumin!
Pancake
posted 04-15-2002 08:35:06 AM

Be my guest.

(You have no E-mail that I could see listed, anyways.)

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: