EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Newbie Guide to Posting a Farewell
Addy
posted 04-05-2002 12:36:02 PM
THE NEWBIE GUIDE TO POSTING A FAREWELL

How to use: Circle/fill in when needed! Fun for the whole family and sure to get you wildly “popular” in YOUR online community!

Hi/Greetings/Hail/Yo/Salutations,

I wish to inform everyone that /you suck/you make me puke/I’m going to kill myself/. Why? Because ____ is bugging the hell out of me. I don’t know what to do. But, in truth, I need /your help/time to myself/get out of this place/you guys to fuck yourselves/. _______. I’m going to /cry/yell/dance with glee/eat food/. I have a ____ against /my head/you guys/the admin/. /You guys/the admin/ need to /help/get a goddamned life/be more polite/fux theirselves/. My God. ______. /No one loves me/You guys suck/I messed with your mom/The admin is an asshead/. Just /please give me sympathy/fuck yourselves/give me a donut/. In fact, ___ needs to /kill themselves off/pay more attention to me/stop acting like a goddamned admin/.

/Thank you for your attention/I need some help/I’m going to kill myself unless if someone responds/The admin sucks/Good bye for now/,

_______

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 04-05-2002 12:37:23 PM
I wish I had saved Groller's old "Dear Snickers" thing.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Waisztarroz
I love democracy
posted 04-05-2002 12:42:49 PM
quote:
Adrecia stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Salutations,

I wish to inform everyone that you suck. Why? Because your mom is bugging the hell out of me. I don’t know what to do. But, in truth, I need you guys to fuck yourselves. Shit. I’m going to eat food. I have a hatefest every third Tuesday of the month against the admin. You guys need to get a goddamned life. My God. Fuck. I messed with your mom. Just give me a donut. In fact, your mom needs to pay more attention to me.

The admin sucks,

haet u

I intended this as humor...don't take it seriously

Yes, that's right, hot live sex!
There's a raptor behind you.
Resident grammar whore.
Warning, flames imminent!
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-05-2002 01:43:01 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Comrade_Snoota wrote:
I wish I had saved Groller's old "Dear Snickers" thing.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Dead Tired
Is usually a girl
posted 04-05-2002 01:57:15 PM
Yo,

I wish to inform everyone that you suck. Why? Because Bob Dole is bugging the hell out of me. I don’t know what to do. But, in truth, I need you guys to f*ck
yourselves. Twice on Tuesdays. I’m going to eat food. I have a Paternity suit against the admin. You guys need to help. My God. ZOLTAN!. I messed with your mom. Just give me a donut. In fact, Big Bird needs to pay more attention to me.

I need some help

Heheh I think the shit is funny...

leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 04-05-2002 02:05:35 PM
Genius. Just... Genius...
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 04-05-2002 03:02:23 PM
What brought this on? Did I miss a horrible goodbye thread? I love those.....
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: