EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: FLAME FLAME FLAME
Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 04-04-2002 06:05:51 PM
i know this is going to be posted some time tonight so i might as well kick it off. I, and a few of the other people on LG just had our game wetted upon by the 2 BIGGEST @$$^*!%. one was [!FoX!]Trot ( brnging shame to taht name) and the other was like foxclanisthebest by jake. they kept cheating, they kept using awp's when we disabled them and then when we enabled pisols only, they kept using awps, while everyone else had pistols, and ill admit, they were good at long range, soo, we kicked them, not once, not twice, but 3 times, and they still came back, i think we banned them too, but they came back under different names, always using awp, i finaly got sick of it, and just left, i hate idotes like that
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
nem-x
posted 04-04-2002 06:07:04 PM
I nailed em all, they are gone
Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 04-04-2002 06:08:46 PM
get vote_awp to work, dangit

[ 04-04-2002: Message edited by: Otku ]

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-04-2002 06:08:49 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and nem-x was all like:
I nailed em all, they are gone

"Roofles, BITCH!"

/dev/null
Pancake
posted 04-04-2002 06:09:25 PM
*cough*

and that voting shit really works, eh?

Beep. Beep. Beep... Ohh... I think my porridge is done.
My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 04-04-2002 06:18:01 PM
Five bucks says that I still cant play CS..

Nope. Says something about checking custom.hpk.

Sigh.

[ 04-04-2002: Message edited by: Delphi Aegis ]

Delphi
I walk in the Light
Facing the Darkness Boldly
I fear no Evil
Palou
Lounge Lizard
posted 04-04-2002 09:12:06 PM
What exactly is wrong with AWPs? They arent unbalanced. Im not siding with the hackers, sorta just an off topic question. I see "No AWPs" in enter messages alot... not that I ever use sniper rifles... too long reload time and ya gotta camp a bit to snipe.
Palou Sabaco
The Sexiest Lizard in Kelethin!
[Povar]
Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 04-04-2002 09:14:19 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Palou stammered:
They arent unbalanced.

ahahahahahahaha....

I don't mind AWPs so long as they aren't being whored. Once in awhile, sure. Especially if you're getting your ass handed to you.

But it gets old. QUICKLY.

Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 04-04-2002 09:15:05 PM
quote:
Palou thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
What exactly is wrong with AWPs? They arent unbalanced. Im not siding with the hackers, sorta just an off topic question. I see "No AWPs" in enter messages alot... not that I ever use sniper rifles... too long reload time and ya gotta camp a bit to snipe.

I dont have a big problem with it.. just when the enitre other team starts doing it... and its a wide open map like jeepathon..

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 04-04-2002 09:15:30 PM
quote:
RPC stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
*cough*

and that voting shit really works, eh?

When awps are disabled, it simply disables BUYING awps. That doesn't cause you to lose your gun from the previous round, assuming that you didn't die.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-04-2002 09:41:08 PM
Allowing them in the first place is asking for it though.

And in answer to "What's the deal with the AWP?"... It is over powered. Not as bad as it used to be. It used to be that if I shot you in the toe you died. Now you lose most of your armor and health if I hit you in the leg. Chest shots are 95% fatal. There is very little skill involved for that weapon other than waiting for someone to cross into the little red dot.

The auto-shottie is bordering in overpowered, but because of limited range and ammo most people die before they can cause serious damage....

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: