EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: What's your favorite piece of the female?
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 03-31-2002 11:08:11 AM
Mine's the thighs! Hooray for the athletic, grip-around-your-hips, thighs!
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 03-31-2002 11:09:27 AM
soft curve of the hip..
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 03-31-2002 11:10:46 AM
Eyes!
nem-x
posted 03-31-2002 11:11:40 AM
Mightion Defensor
posted 03-31-2002 11:13:25 AM
The curvy bits.

God didn't have to make a woman's backside look like that, but He did, and I'm grateful.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 03-31-2002 11:19:58 AM
The softness of her skin, the way a woman's touch is like satin.
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 03-31-2002 11:23:11 AM
The nugget.
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 03-31-2002 11:27:47 AM
Hair, or face
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 03-31-2002 11:31:05 AM
quote:
Freschel Spindrift had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
The nugget.

bwahahaha

Skaw
posted 03-31-2002 11:32:53 AM
quote:
From the book of Mortious, chapter 3, verse 16:
Mine's the thighs! Hooray for the athletic, grip-around-your-hips, thighs!
Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 03-31-2002 11:33:00 AM
Well, the face is the most important part, but I also like a nice, curvy

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 03-31-2002 12:54:10 PM
I agree with Mort, thighs are very nice. And with Synny, so are a decent set of hips, but I am a butt man myself (Sounds very nasty, doesn't it?).

I just find the arse a very nice thing. Not too big, not to small, just right. I'm the Goldie Locks of Asses.

Ozius

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 03-31-2002 12:55:51 PM
Shoulders, legs, breasts, eyes....
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 03-31-2002 01:27:00 PM
Boobs.
The World is Yours
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 03-31-2002 01:29:11 PM
Boobies!
Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 03-31-2002 01:29:11 PM
smile
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Emily
Why's everybody always hittin on me?
posted 03-31-2002 01:31:02 PM
Eyes, and the curve from the lower stomach to the hip!
Should've done something, but I've done it enough
By the way your hands were shaking
Rather waste some time with you

Should've said something, but I've said it enough
By the way my words were faded
Rather waste some time with you...

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 03-31-2002 02:13:18 PM
Any part Lyinar lets me touch.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Mightion Defensor
posted 03-31-2002 02:16:42 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Pirotess:
Any part Lyinar lets me touch.

* puts his tongue in his cheek

So.... umm....

...does that mean you don't know which part you like best, or you lack sufficient data to draw a conclusion?

This post contained humor.

By that reasoning, my favorite part of Aurelt is her heart, for that's what I've touched so far.

* thinks about his four week sabbatical he's eligible for in July...

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 03-31-2002 02:20:22 PM
*hits a high pitched tuning fork on a table and holds the bottom tip to Mightion's helmet til the drone turns his brain into tapioca*

Means I like them all but my favorites are the bits I can touch.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 03-31-2002 03:01:17 PM
The bonbon!

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Waisztarroz
I love democracy
posted 03-31-2002 03:15:40 PM
I don't really have a favorite part...
Yes, that's right, hot live sex!
There's a raptor behind you.
Resident grammar whore.
Warning, flames imminent!
Janus.
I am not a woman
posted 03-31-2002 03:23:55 PM
Personality. She may be a goddes, but if she's a compleat bitch, forget it.
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 03-31-2002 03:44:06 PM
Eyes. First thing I usually notice.
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 03-31-2002 04:12:06 PM
Her brain.
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 03-31-2002 04:30:15 PM
heh heh, ive been told my brain was hot.
i'd say my favorite part of a woman is her smile, a girl with a great smile could make me weak in the knees.
*A Nypmh hits you and steals your virginity*
Squire Twitch
Pancake
posted 03-31-2002 06:00:42 PM
nape of the neck.. that part where it curves out, but not quite where it turns into shoulder.
My parents just came back from a planet where the dominant lifeform had no bilateral symmetry, and all I got was this stupid F-Shirt
Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 03-31-2002 06:10:59 PM
Disregarding face and brains and personality and all of that important stuff...

I'de have to say hips. I dunno what, but that perfect curve is beautiful.

Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
Maradon!
posted 03-31-2002 06:22:21 PM
Mister John Thomas might like the curves, indeed he does, but at the end of the night what makes the heart beat and the mind race and the mouth quiver and emit a sigh of utmost contentment is the face.

The lovely, shining, penetrating face. Soft without touching, nimble without moving, kind, soothing and caring.

Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 03-31-2002 06:44:04 PM
The whole thing! Brains, personality, everything!

WARNING: This post contained brown-nosing and should not have been read by those thaty are allergic to suck-ups. If you notice a skin irritation, headache, or extreme pain in the joints, consult a physician immediately. Thank you.

Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 03-31-2002 06:44:58 PM
The ability to experience pleasure.

Edit: Changed wording.

[ 03-31-2002: Message edited by: Delphi Aegis ]

Delphi
I walk in the Light
Facing the Darkness Boldly
I fear no Evil
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 03-31-2002 07:25:56 PM
Well, uh, *being* a female, I can't really say there's a favorite part I have on other chicks. But my favorite bits are my toes. I like to play with them :P

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 03-31-2002 07:42:26 PM
Shouldn't the word be 'part'?
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 03-31-2002 07:44:50 PM
... I CANNOT DECIDE, DANGIT. Hips, yes, definitely hips, especially when dancing... stomach, from a flat one to a muscular one to a pudgy one to a very thin one, they're all cute and nice to rest my head on... the neck, upper chest, right above the breasts, the throat, perfect to place a kiss on. Back, any shape and size and color back, to hold onto, wrap my arms around... thighs, all thighs except stick-thin (AGH, am I the only one who *HATES* it that it seems in fashion now to have no curvature to the thighs at all and wear tight pants to show this off?! JESUS, women look like they're walking on sticks!), wonderful to just rest my head on, kiss... lips, thin lips, full lips, small lips, pouting lips, any and all lips, perfectly fit and made for mine... eyes, color dosen't matter, as long as they can expres whatever's behind them... hair, short, long, almost nonexistant or to the floor, just something to run my fingers through, play with, smell.. fingers, long and thin to shirt and pudgy, sensual to bony to cute, just nice to have touch me, to kiss. Ears, ears to whisper into, to hear it when I smile... toes to prod me with, calves to tickle, breasts to use as kiss receptacles or wond'rous pillows, that secret trench to worship, neck to kiss, arms to stroke along, smalls of backs to trace my fingers along, rear to just admire, smile to melt over, brain to worship and bow before, personality to wrap myself around...

*gives every woman in this thread a warm hug* Jesus, you're goddesses, all of you.

Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 03-31-2002 07:46:06 PM
I honestly couldn't say. It's a combination of many, many factors that leads to attraction.

But great breasts are never a down side.

[ 03-31-2002: Message edited by: Khyron ]

Lashanna
noob
posted 03-31-2002 07:50:06 PM
quote:
Solstyce had this to say about pies:
... I CANNOT DECIDE, DANGIT. Hips, yes, definitely hips, especially when dancing... stomach, from a flat one to a muscular one to a pudgy one to a very thin one, they're all cute and nice to rest my head on... the neck, upper chest, right above the breasts, the throat, perfect to place a kiss on. Back, any shape and size and color back, to hold onto, wrap my arms around... thighs, all thighs except stick-thin (AGH, am I the only one who *HATES* it that it seems in fashion now to have no curvature to the thighs at all and wear tight pants to show this off?! JESUS, women look like they're walking on sticks!), wonderful to just rest my head on, kiss... lips, thin lips, full lips, small lips, pouting lips, any and all lips, perfectly fit and made for mine... eyes, color dosen't matter, as long as they can expres whatever's behind them... hair, short, long, almost nonexistant or to the floor, just something to run my fingers through, play with, smell.. fingers, long and thin to shirt and pudgy, sensual to bony to cute, just nice to have touch me, to kiss. Ears, ears to whisper into, to hear it when I smile... toes to prod me with, calves to tickle, breasts to use as kiss receptacles or wond'rous pillows, that secret trench to worship, neck to kiss, arms to stroke along, smalls of backs to trace my fingers along, rear to just admire, smile to melt over, brain to worship and bow before, personality to wrap myself around...

Great post, Sol, saved me from typing up all that, ^_^

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Skaw
posted 03-31-2002 08:13:43 PM
Sol, he's not asking about the best part, because there are none, they're all great. Just asking which one is your favorite
Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 03-31-2002 08:17:06 PM
Ilike tummies!
Ferrel!
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 03-31-2002 08:18:18 PM
Now, don't take this the wrong way, please..

But am I the only guy who got a hard-on from reading Sol's reply?

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 03-31-2002 08:37:21 PM
Eyes... definately. That goes for either gender.
"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: