EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hamsters > British Men
Ryuujin
posted 03-17-2002 03:13:53 PM
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-17-2002 03:16:39 PM
bwahahahahahha... ah, the title alone is worth a good laugh at Mort.
Palou
Lounge Lizard
posted 03-17-2002 07:09:00 PM
*wonders where a British hamster falls in*
Palou Sabaco
The Sexiest Lizard in Kelethin!
[Povar]
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 03-17-2002 07:09:58 PM
I am consistently amused by what budding researchers use their grant money to pursue.
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 03-17-2002 07:13:06 PM
It also states "industrialised world", and remember that the US alone makes 1/3's of the world's pollution.

I watched the full story a few days ago on BBC 24.

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 03-17-2002 07:14:42 PM
Maybe so, but England made 100% of the Spice Girls. Lesser evil and all that.
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 03-17-2002 07:15:00 PM
I don't know about you british, but DAMN I'm feeling fertile.
Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 03-17-2002 07:16:35 PM
quote:
Tier had this to say about Pirotess:
I don't know about you british, but DAMN I'm feeling fertile.

*quickly backs away from Tier*

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 03-17-2002 11:56:38 PM
quote:
Mortious wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
It also states "industrialised world", and remember that the US alone makes 1/3's of the world's pollution.

I watched the full story a few days ago on BBC 24.

The UK makes more Pollution per mile than the US.

Size does, in fact, mattter.

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Lashanna
noob
posted 03-18-2002 07:17:53 AM
Y'know, a lot of things are less fertile than hamsters...

The most likely possibilities are changing diets, increase in pollution, and, y'know the fact that we already have a lot of people as it is... Not to mention, at one time or another, virtuall everyone who lives to adulthood in the industrialized world is bound to score (beer can be blamed for this).

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 03-18-2002 07:20:07 AM
quote:
Lashanna was naked while typing this:

Indeed. We had this discussion yesterday, didn't we?

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 03-18-2002 07:21:56 AM
quote:
Lashanna had this to say about Matthew Broderick:

The most likely possibilities are changing diets, increase in pollution, and, y'know the fact that we already have a lot of people as it is... Not to mention, at one time or another, virtuall everyone who lives to adulthood in the industrialized world is bound to score (beer can be blamed for this).

Really? You mean I have a chance?

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: